J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6768|Longueuil
My Tk ratio and ban ratio is going maad i like to fly jets and most of the times i take one, 3 teamates just jump in front of it so i tk them, then they all punish so you get 3 tk everytime you take off..im telling you they made a tradition of doing this, even when you try to wait for them to get away from the jet they stay there and you get owned by a enemy jet cause your not moving  !!!! and when you try to tell this to an admin he ban you for having a negative score !!!!  ( and the ones who usualy do that have no plane skills at all they usualy crash 5 sec after they take off ) EA should seriously do something about that like if a stupid noob jumpin front of a jet it does not count as a tk....the worse is that they do it on purpose so after you get banned they have the jet for their self....and i never seing anyone get banned for being a retard and jumping in front of jets to get people ban....Do this appen to you ???
What is your best solutions against this kind of behaviours ???

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2005-10-31 05:06:11)

jongje
+0|6798
I dont take off when there are people in front of my airplane! VERY annoying though!

On certain maps, you might be able to trick them too! take wake for example, if you back up so your airplane starts sliding down the hill towards the water there, you can start your afterburners and get an almost vertical take-off! (china airfield)!

If they're standing more than 10 feet from your airplane, you can make a turn and go around them, (normally)

So my tip, be inventive! find away to take off without hitting them!

Also, the servers are out there that try to combat this!  These are the rules at the servers i usually play at and they almost have enough admins to keep this from happening:
http://rules.battlefield.no (scroll down for english version or hit where it says 'Battlefield2 (english)')
You might be able to find some servers with similar rules in your area?

Last edited by jongje (2005-10-31 05:43:58)

Dilligas
+6|6793
This happens to me all the time on wake island...all the time
*fmj*power
+1|6767
kids, thats all, a bunch of 12 year olds, im finding more and more in the pubs its sick......play clan servers or heavily admined servers, its about te only thing you can do to counter it, i just love all the haters in this game, nothing i love more than hearing "whatever hacker" or "nice aimot" from all the fools cause they cant handle it if theres a better player out there. same with the jets, some people seem to think the jet has their name on it and god forbid another teammate takes them. nothing more gratifing than kicking and banning a guy getting purposly tked cause he was too slow to get the jet.

Last edited by *fmj*power (2005-10-31 08:54:29)

MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6804
Happens all the time.  I suggest switching teams and camping the enemy airbase.  It's very rewarding to kill those guys that were standing around and griefing you.  Hint: spawn as a sniper, take a jet and bomb/gun the crap out of their air field, then jump out and hide and kill them as sniper when they respawn.

On a similar note, please don't leave your vehicles on the air strip.
The_Time
+-2|6803|California
i'm i dont have much time as a pilot but i find taking turns with reasonable ppl  helps and also always try and go US, i think you can pretty much do a vertical take-off if you start hitting the afterburners right from a complete stop and just point your self staight up. it usually works for me.
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6821|Canberra, Australia
I've done this once before. Did it three times in a row, too.

I spawned at the start of a map, ran off to get the plane, and I was about 5m from the plane when *boom* DAO-12 into the back. TK. Guy jumps in, takes the time to laugh at me, then takes off.

Wanker.

So I proceeded to make sure that any kills he was getting were being eaten up by TK's each time he took off. Frankly, he wasn't very good. He was respawning every minute. I just kept jumping in front of his plane as he took off. He then has the gall to tell me that he's recording with Fraps! Pfft. Bluff (and I didn't care).

This tool was going out of his way to ruin everyone elses game, and I was going to ruin his. He was -14 by the end of the round, then he left the server.

Don't like what I did? Blow me.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6791|Alabama Coast, USA
cmdwedge, what you did was pretty reasonable...  I don't think the guy complaining about the other campers standing in front of the jet TK'd them all to get the cockpit for himself. ;P

I don't like one of the rules on that server posted... a) the "taxi" rule...  I dunno how much reason they use, but jeeps and FAVs should be excluded... but yeah, don't take a tank to drive to the hilo.   b) the uncap attack rules.  Within reason, sure... don't camp an enemy's uncappable spawn.  But if I take Spec Ops to destroy commander assets, 1) I'm gonna take some kills if they're all alone, and 2) I'm not *walking* back.  If there's a jet or a Hilo... I'm in it.  Tank or other armor, if that's not available... and if there's not much really around, or easy to get to, I'm sniping with my carbine until they catch and kill me.   I see no reason to run (usually a fair distance) for a couple trailers, and maybe artie, just to try not to kill anyone before I've run back.
Bobbytheimpailer
+0|6777
I had the commander of my team block me from taking off on Clean sweep, demand that I get out so he could fly (I was just going to use it to get to the other side of the map and bail) and when I did, he grenaded me and took the jet......what an ass, and what the hell is he doing flying a jet as commander.....I didn't stay on that server long
slidero
I just take off and don't care about TKs, since I rarely crash/get shot down.

If I do they'll probably be sick of waiting.
jax
+12|6778
i think the best way to get revenge is to take down the ip adress, create a noob teamkill account and then join back in with the ip an shot the shit out of the assholes. (if ur american on wake get in the anti aircaraft gun on the ship, the gatling gun owns anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard