Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
Saw Metallica from the front row on Saturday.

Ears are still ringing.

and they didn't play one my favourite songs, but they in Adelaide the next day.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Got scammed on eBay. Original ad said I would be getting two products. They then send me the wrong product, I then paid return shipping and then they changed the original ad to only one product and then told me I would be getting one instead of two. $63 worth small claims court? xD

Last edited by eusgen (2013-03-04 08:08:40)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5971|London, England

eusgen wrote:

Got scammed on eBay. Original ad said I would be getting two products. They then send me the wrong product, I then paid return shipping and then they changed the original ad to only one product and then told me I would be getting one instead of two. $63 worth small claims court? xD
they can change an ad after you win something? That would be really retarded if they could
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6746|Toronto | Canada

Yours will be stored in a static page listed in your purchases
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
63$ worth of paypal disputes
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Yes it is but apparently eBay customer service is too stupid to realize this and sided with the seller, lmfao. stupid you know whats.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5971|London, England

eusgen wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Yes it is but apparently eBay customer service is too stupid to realize this and sided with the seller, lmfao. stupid you know whats.
I dont believe you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
that eBay customer service is stoopid? or that they sided with the seller.
Adams_BJ
Thats what you get for eBay
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6330|Graz, Austria
The ball on my new roll-on deodorant is stuck and barely turns.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

I live by the beach but winter is coming.

https://i.imgur.com/mX07VjN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
I let my dog in, and as he was coming in his mouth looked kind of strange like he had something in it, turns out he was deliberately holding in throw-up until he had just gotten inside to let it out all over the carpet

Dogs are fuckin stupid sometimes
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

I let my dog in, and as he was coming in his mouth looked kind of strange like he had something in it, turns out he was deliberately holding in throw-up until he had just gotten inside to let it out all over the carpet

Dogs are fuckin stupid sometimes
sounds like your dog is fuckin smart
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
Sometimes my cat would be out for days, he'd reappear, use his litter tray, and be off again.

True story.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

Mind wants to drink. Body wants to sleep
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

drink it is then
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

Macbeth wrote:

Mind wants to drink. Body wants to sleep
judging by your posts, you did not drink. you value the organ of your body that brings you the least amount of satisfaction.

Liver > brain, and even 5 years ago i would have said phallus > brain

i wish i would have let my little head think more than my big head when i was in my 20's & 30's . . .
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney
Had an interview today, went pretty well. They said they would call the successful applicant next Friday.

Got home and found a job I really want more than anything else I've seen. Applications close Wednesday week.

If I'm successful with today's interview I'm at a dilemma if an interview comes up for the other job.

/fwp
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

no problem. act like the CEO of Jaekus, Inc. and tell the loser how close he came, but was under budget.
Adams_BJ
go to the one with the nicest boobs.
Jaekus
+957|5185|Sydney
The interview today was for a mental health job. The one I just applied for is a research officer for APRA/AMCOS (music industry).
Adams_BJ
hmmm, mental health might result in naked people, music industry might result in groupies. hmmmmm indeed.
Jaekus
+957|5185|Sydney
"The position of Research Officer has become available in the Distribution Department at APRA|AMCOS. This role involves identifying the writers/publishers of musical works and adding/analysing/amending ownership records in order to ensure the correct payment of royalties."

Fairly bookish position, but APRA is one organisation I would work for for life.
Adams_BJ
So youre like a music sheriff.

do you get a badge?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard