Total: 137
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Pubic wrote:

I gave a null vote, I have no opinion.

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Poor Arnold noone can spell his name in English-speaking countries
Schwarzenegger? I took German in 3rd form and love his movies especially bladerunner   I know schwarz means black, but whats the rest mean if anything?
LOL...last time I checked, Arnold wasn't in Bladerunner.
Maybe he was thinking about Running Man.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
ill vote for General Wesley Clark
BVC
+325|6687

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Maybe he was thinking about Running Man.
I sure fucked up!  Yes running man was what I was thinking of, +1 for you
dankassasin42o
+68|6670|Reefersyde, CA
Fuck G.w. Bush
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
I only wish Colon Powell would run...if only...

People, I know GWB is hated, but at least give a reason...it's not that hard!

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2006-05-25 22:07:07)

Random-Hero58
+10|6550|TX
Well, if I had to choose between either one, I'd vote for Bush if there was no other choices, but I'd rather have a different candidate, maybe someone from the Libretarian or Constitution Party's.
GATOR591957
+84|6618

RAIMIUS wrote:

#1 Illiterate:  Gives the rest of the world the impression everyone in the US quit school at the 8th grade.

#2 Policies: I'll just pick one in the interest of time.  No child left behind:  Underfunded, promised more money to the school districts for education.  Just ask a local school teacher if they are better now than 6 yrs. ago funding wise.

#3 Use of religion in politics: Claims he's religious, yet does the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches. ( I'm not a bible thumper, just observant)

#4 Dishonest:  Here you can take your pick, Iraq, outing CIA officers, Defaming people who ran against him in primaries, and on and on.

Sorry if you worship GWII.  But 68% of the American people cannot be wrong!!!

I'd be interested in hearing from those abroad and their comments.  To say the least our press is slanted and I'm interested in your thoughts and impressions you have of our President...
JimKong
+31|6633|Ohio
None of the above.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6615|Birmingham, UK
I'm not from the US and it'd be between Bill Clinton and possibly JFK. Bring back zombie Lincoln!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6828
for your info its not Jr.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546

GATOR591957 wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

#1 Illiterate:  Gives the rest of the world the impression everyone in the US quit school at the 8th grade.

#2 Policies: I'll just pick one in the interest of time.  No child left behind:  Underfunded, promised more money to the school districts for education.  Just ask a local school teacher if they are better now than 6 yrs. ago funding wise.

#3 Use of religion in politics: Claims he's religious, yet does the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches. ( I'm not a bible thumper, just observant)

#4 Dishonest:  Here you can take your pick, Iraq, outing CIA officers, Defaming people who ran against him in primaries, and on and on.

Sorry if you worship GWII.  But 68% of the American people cannot be wrong!!!

I'd be interested in hearing from those abroad and their comments.  To say the least our press is slanted and I'm interested in your thoughts and impressions you have of our President...
I'm from the Republic of Ireland. It worried me greatly that the US chose to re-elect Bush. While I was at a seminar in Chicago recently though I was heartened to see an entire pub full of Americans boo the TV screen when Bush came on the TV! Not what I was expecting at all! Glad to see Americans are coming back to their senses.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Some people I know visited the US, and the first thing people said when they met them in parties etc. was: "Not all of us support Bush"!
DaZeD863
+11|6542
yea well... i think before we bitch and moan about bush we need to start with the people in this country who do not vote.. honestly, less than 25% of American people from the age of 18-24 voted.. outrageous considering we can motivate over 50 million people to vote in the next American Idol...
GATOR591957
+84|6618

DaZeD863 wrote:

yea well... i think before we bitch and moan about bush we need to start with the people in this country who do not vote.. honestly, less than 25% of American people from the age of 18-24 voted.. outrageous considering we can motivate over 50 million people to vote in the next American Idol...
True, however the people who voted for American Idol used their Mom's cellphone.  Most likely ages 8-18.  I do agree the American public needs to be more involved.  My honest feeling is most Americans don't feel their vote counts due to the electoral college system.  I  believe this is due to a lack of funding in education which should have taught them why there is an electoral college.  I personally think this system should be abolished and replaced with a popular vote with more than two viable candidates.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-05-26 11:48:03)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6686|Mountains of West Virginia

DaZeD863 wrote:

considering we can motivate over 50 million people to vote in the next American Idol...
Wrong.

50 Million Votes were Received. You think people only voted once?

And I second Gen. Clark, or Powell, or Me. Anyone but Hillary.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6540|Southeastern USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes.  And Bush had done what before he was elected?  Other than screw up, that is.
you really have no idea about what goes on in the world do you?
"I have never debated solid facts" -Bubbalo-Air America thread........

God that is priceless, I'll never get enough use out of that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

definately not arnold shawtrz-whatever his name is spelt as-

hes not a politician, hes a movie star! thats the only reason he one the election.
Ummmmm Reagan was a movie star and he was one of the greatest and most effective presidents of our time.

Last edited by lowing (2006-05-28 14:44:28)

dankassasin42o
+68|6670|Reefersyde, CA

RAIMIUS wrote:

Reason:    GUILTY FOR THE DEATHS OF 9/11      Not BIN LADEN. He was eatting like a king with CIA officals when the towers were hit.
dankassasin42o
+68|6670|Reefersyde, CA
my new account:   =OiL= G.W.BushTKedU             why?   b'cuz bush is a teamkiller.     fucking teamkilling fag.   PUNISH
HM1{N}
+86|6635|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
Colin Powell FTW!

Most intelligent, experienced, logical and objective Republican out there...besides all that, he's a badass.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

HM1{N} wrote:

Colin Powell FTW!

Most intelligent, experienced, logical and objective Republican out there...besides all that, he's a badass.
Remember that giant report he did before the war showing all the evidence of WMD's in Iraq?
GATOR591957
+84|6618

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Colin Powell FTW!

Remember that giant report he did before the war showing all the evidence of WMD's in Iraq?
I do remember the report given to the UN before the war.  He reported the "facts" as they were given to him after being culled through by the Karl Rove and the likes.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-05-30 13:56:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard