Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
I got one of those a couple years back. We went up, got to the toll both and it was closed, saying all tolls had to be paid online before arriving, so we went in anyway. Came back with a ticket on the car, fought it and won, on the basis that there was no prior notification at the base of the mountain.
baggs
+732|6201

Adams_BJ wrote:

I got one of those a couple years back. We went up, got to the toll both and it was closed, saying all tolls had to be paid online before arriving, so we went in anyway. Came back with a ticket on the car, fought it and won, on the basis that there was no prior notification at the base of the mountain.
If it was per car, I would pay it, happily, but its per person! All you're doing is paying to park your car in the national park, if you're driving through, you need not pay.

It's just greedy management in my eyes, if they made a reasonable price per car, say $12 or even $4 per person, then fine.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
can't you buy a pass? We have a fee for our parks, it's $20 for a year-long pass or something like $10 each time if you don't want the year-long version.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5695

eleven bravo wrote:

out for his wallet
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney
I think the battery in my MX Revolution is slowly dying, and it appears I can't get a new one
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
lol wireless mice

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol wireless mice
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

baggs wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

If it was per car, I would pay it, happily, but its per person! All you're doing is paying to park your car in the national park, if you're driving through, you need not pay.

It's just greedy management in my eyes, if they made a reasonable price per car, say $12 or even $4 per person, then fine.
So you decide something is too expensive, still go in, then bitch about getting a ticket for it? Wtf?
baggs
+732|6201

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

baggs wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

So you decide something is too expensive, still go in, then bitch about getting a ticket for it? Wtf?
Banff national park is massive, the Trans Canada Highway runs directly through it, you can hardly avoid driving thru the park, and as I said, if you're just driving through, you don't have to pay, but if you plan to stop with your car, you have to pay at the toll booth just beyond Canmore.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
what if you don't plan to stop?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6407|'Murka

I've never seen Harlem Shake and have no desire to.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Very cool. Can you write us up some updates if things change?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6407|'Murka

Macbeth wrote:

Very cool. Can you write us up some updates if things change?
They won't.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney

FEOS wrote:

You aren't missing much/anything. I've seen like two 20 second vids and that was enough.
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Jaekus wrote:

FEOS wrote:

You aren't missing much/anything. I've seen like two 20 second vids and that was enough.
they're all the same retarded thing
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Clicked mark all read, got same feeling of minor accomplishment as if I'd scanned each updated thread individually.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5456|Yeah, there :)
No Nutella
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
sometimes i wish it was like 6 years ago and world of warcraft was still good

those were good times

mostly i wish this sort of thing when i have to pay a bill, or basically be adult. it was sweeter when i was pwning noobs with my rougé.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
I just re-installed Windows and forgot to save my background of Katy Perry in that dress she was wearing at the Grammys. I cropped it to work with 1024x1280 too and I cannot be bothered doing it again.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

sometimes i wish it was like 6 years ago and world of warcraft was still good

those were good times

mostly i wish this sort of thing when i have to pay a bill, or basically be adult. it was sweeter when i was pwning noobs with my rougé.
Should have taken engineering. You could have had a yacht. Don't be jealous of my success either because it is your own fault.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5977|Toronto
I have a new steering wheel for my car, but I can't be bothered to take the old one off.
I like pie.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
Sat down and my pocket got caught on the chair corner and torn an awesome hole in my pants. Super duper.
BVC
+325|6692

FEOS wrote:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8369288 … -bad-taste

I will admit, I laughed, and I'm a bad person for doing so.  Right after reading a thread on another forum where I had to vote on why I was going to hell.

Last edited by BVC (2013-02-28 15:19:58)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Finray wrote:

I just re-installed Windows and forgot to save my background of Katy Perry in that dress she was wearing at the Grammys. I cropped it to work with 1024x1280 too and I cannot be bothered doing it again.
Your monitor is sideways?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard