War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Hmph, open beta is approaching. Ah well, I'll try Germans for abit but switch back to USA.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Do it, Kar98 is good.
War Man
I prefer M1 Garand, more like my style of play. It has good enough range and accuracy plus it's semi auto, I am not a fan of bolt actions.
Adams_BJ
One shot kill man.
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

One shot kill man.
Only to the the head and a few vital areas, but generally it takes more than 1 shot for me. Semi Auto is just better, especially in CQC

Last edited by War Man (2013-01-31 21:43:19)

Adams_BJ
pistol
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
were talking about real weapons adams
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
sorry rik
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

pistol
What about range? If I miss I'm fucked with a k98. With Garand, no problem, just shoot again. I just can't use the k98 right, Garand suits me better.

Besides, our light and medium tanks are superior than your German counterparts in tank on tank combat, and our fighters carry an extra bomb so they can be more effective in taking out enemy tanks. Only thing you got going is the fact that you also can deploy heavy tanks while we have no counterpart to the Tiger.
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

pistol
What about range? If I miss I'm fucked with a k98. With Garand, no problem, just shoot again. I just can't use the k98 right, Garand suits me better.

Besides, our light and medium tanks are superior than your German counterparts in tank on tank combat, and our fighters carry an extra bomb so they can be more effective in taking out enemy tanks. Only thing you got going is the fact that you also can deploy heavy tanks while we have no counterpart to the Tiger.
At range, you sight it in, take a shot. Usually a kill. If it isn't, you strafe a foot to the left or right to be behind your cover while you reload, pop out and dead.
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

pistol

At range, you sight it in, take a shot. Usually a kill. If it isn't, you strafe a foot to the left or right to be behind your cover while you reload, pop out and dead.
K98 sights are also horrid compared to Garand, I can barely see the point, situations I am in don't always have trees or rocks to fall back in. Besides, I've been on the giving end to Germans who did that, it still didn't end well for them with my trustworthy Garand.
War Man
Bought a tommygun and man is it making a nice difference, killing like crazy.
Adams_BJ
still good game
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

still good game
You should visit the forums and see players playing Germans whining about the M1 Garand being overpowered.
Adams_BJ
I still just plink away at people with my rifle. I think my rifle is op tbh
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

I still just plink away at people with my rifle. I think my rifle is op tbh
Tell the whiners that.
http://forum.heroesandgenerals.com/view … amp;t=6143

Edit: I agree with you, don't get me wrong.

Last edited by War Man (2013-03-20 20:30:24)

War Man
Almost 3 years later, with new stuff and Russian faction. They still haven't improved game performance. The game constantly fucking crashes on me and it is getting worse.
BlooIggy
Enemy Trees Spotted!
+10|5413|NY, USA
This is a decent game now.
https://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/detail5/pc/Bloo%20Iggy.png
War Man

BlooIggy wrote:

This is a decent game now.
Been half a year since I last played it, before the amphibious vehicles introduction. Been meaning to return, but maybe in the summertime I can.
MarchAgainstMachines
Disabled
+0|2493|Battlefield
Indeed, the game is really nice now. Some maps are barely playable tho since devs didn't change the OHK sniper rifles much... but at least you can heal your buddies now (medics, yay!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard