o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK
I have been mooching around the posts today and all I couldn't help but notice all the sigs with half naked women on them.  Now, you must understand, I have no problem whatsoever with them at all, in fact I think they are pretty cool (no, I am completetly hetrosexual) but I suddenly thought...

What if...

I had a sig with a semi-naked hot guy on my sig...  I mean would that be okay?  Maybe I shoud just make one and see!! 

Do we live in a man's world?  I think so...

The Lil Fairy... 

P.s.  Just for PFCStenzel, I am a girl, lol

Last edited by o0flowerfairy0o (2006-05-26 08:48:35)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6611|Seattle

Go for it. Just don't show me any man junk, kay? Fair is fair. And you can't spell Fairy without fair, right?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6808|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I agree with King

I would mark somewhere saying that you are a girl.......so those that don't know you understand that you are a girl and not a guy that is batting for the other team.......LOL.   If you get where I am coming from.

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-05-26 08:46:54)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Maybe I should use your thong shot?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6638|Birmingham, UK
I don't see why not...I just don't think some guys will stare at it as much as the other, more usual ones!
DUX0726
Banned
+9|6568
Well, you can do whatever you like of course but this is a WAR game and as such it's players reflect the general attitude and interrests of people who enjoy studying and simulating war. I can only assume that you understand what this means. It's up to you to decide about how to navigate the streets of Rome here, but don't be supprised if it offends the natives. Know what I'm saying? I personally wouldn't really care for it but I would just avoid your posts so I wouldn't have to look at it. Others might feel differently. Some positive, some negative, some extreamly negative. Just use your best judgement.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6695|Dayton, Ohio
You could have a contest in the mans world and let all the handsome studs around hear submit thier picks for you to chose from.

This could get interesting.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

I wouldn't know anyway, I have sigs and pics turned off.
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

You could have a contest in the mans world and let all the handsome studs around hear submit thier picks for you to chose from.

This could get interesting.
Now there's an idea!  lol

The Lil Fairy... 
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6723|Charlie One Alpha
I for one don't understand the sexy sigs at all. Sure it's nice to look at, but what is it doing in your sig?
It's not like having a half-naked woman in your sig suddenly makes you a cooler guy, you know.
Oh well.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I for one don't understand the sexy sigs at all. Sure it's nice to look at, but what is it doing in your sig?
It's not like having a half-naked woman in your sig suddenly makes you a cooler guy, you know.
Oh well.
I agree.  That's why I turned them off....not worth the load time.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6783|Human Meat Shield

usmarine2005 wrote:

I wouldn't know anyway, I have sigs and pics turned off.
Same, But sometimes I have to turn them on if someone says 'look its funny' or when I posted today with some pictures because I was bored.
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

DUX0726 wrote:

Well, you can do whatever you like of course but this is a WAR game and as such it's players reflect the general attitude and interrests of people who enjoy studying and simulating war. I can only assume that you understand what this means. It's up to you to decide about how to navigate the streets of Rome here, but don't be supprised if it offends the natives. Know what I'm saying? I personally wouldn't really care for it but I would just avoid your posts so I wouldn't have to look at it. Others might feel differently. Some positive, some negative, some extreamly negative. Just use your best judgement.
That was a bit deep,   I don't play BF2 because it simulates war, maybe that's where I am going wrong!  I mean, I play because I LOVE the gameplay, and I am addicted to games!!

As for the sig, I mean, who would it offend??  The half naked women ones don't offend me, they just make me think that there should be more girlies playing!! 

Good point though,

The Lil Fairy...  :
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6638|Birmingham, UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Oh well.
Quite so. It just detracts from the sexy little weapons...*caresses his G36 collection...*

Ahem! Er...well, yes...I mean...lesson over! Class dismissed!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6752|The Hague, Netherlands

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

DUX0726 wrote:

That was a bit deep,   I don't play BF2 because it simulates war, maybe that's where I am going wrong!  I mean, I play because I LOVE the gameplay, and I am addicted to games!!

As for the sig, I mean, who would it offend??  The half naked women ones don't offend me, they just make me think that there should be more girlies playing!! 

Good point though,

The Lil Fairy...  :
Doesn't matter to me, but i will scroll by FAST, so i wont see much of your sig
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
DUX0726
Banned
+9|6568
Like I said, it's totally up to you. It's your right to express yourself. No one is going to stop you. I was just pointing out my 2 cents and pointing out one of the possible reactions.

Errata: Then again, I'm a traditional guy and we're an endangered species.

Last edited by DUX0726 (2006-05-26 09:04:41)

Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6693|Broadlands, VA
Go for it!  It's YOUR sig - just like King County said - I don't wanna see any stuff.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6759|Houston, TX
I say post the guys in your sig.  Each to his or her own.  As long as you don't break the rules who cares?

As an afterthought, I might spend more time looking at ^AlphA^'s sig but does that really affect anything other than my heartrate?

KJ
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

Kung Jew wrote:

I say post the guys in your sig.  Each to his or her own.  As long as you don't break the rules who cares?

As an afterthought, I might spend more time looking at ^AlphA^'s sig but does that really affect anything other than my heartrate?

KJ
Okay, I have studied the rules and looks like as long as there is no nudity in my sig, I am cooking!!! 

The Lil Fairy... 
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6808|Idaho, USA / Age 30
You cook girl......

+1 for making sure it is ok to make one........
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6609|Pleasanton, CA
All's fair in war-lol. I doubt you could make one that beats out some of the chix sigs that I've seen on here.... but please, don't try to beat them either =P
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6712

Like what one?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

I'll just adblock it.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6646|Derby, England

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Go for it!  It's YOUR sig - just like King County said - I don't wanna see any stuff.
What he sead
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6679
I just associate them with younger immature players on here.

One of those idiots actually asked "what's the bedroom olympics" when it was mentioned in a thread a couple months ago. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard