13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

no. alcohol is a solvent. if you don't know the problem, alcohol can't solvent.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
the book of steve
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

13urnzz wrote:

are you scairt of wires?

what are you hiding? because to me, the popcorn looks as good as it tastes - delicious!
Nothing wrong with that if you're into cops or rats, I guess.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
Steve is the best
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
dont get lost in the desert and have to drink contact lens solution!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sturgeon
+488|4933|Flintshire

FatherTed wrote:

dont get lost in the desert and have to drink contact lens solution!!
I don't think there's any chance of me going on a run
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Sturgeon wrote:

Sturgeon on 10 months, 1 week ago in "EEChats - April" wrote:

brb
Is 10 months your idea of "brb" ?

And you forgot to bring the milk!!!
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I want to go to vietnam and cambodia the next time around. Probably around april or may
I'm actually heading out to SEA around may. Going to start with indonesia (bali) then head west along the along the islands taking it mellow. There's some fairly active stuff we want to do (climb a volcano and such), after which we'll be taking some rest time on white sand beaches. Then off to Thailand/Cambodia once the wet season is over. Since it's the other side of the world I'd have like to have gone Aus/Japan but my friends budget doesn't permit it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Royal Mail are fucking useless for delivering anything on time.
rdx-fx
+955|6583

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

macbeth hasn't got over his ex yet. her shallow grave still leaves a bump under his living room rug.
I fear for the safety of Asian hookers everywhere, once Martin Vangar MacBeth gets around to watching Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

jord wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I want to go to vietnam and cambodia the next time around. Probably around april or may
I'm actually heading out to SEA around may. Going to start with indonesia (bali) then head west along the along the islands taking it mellow. There's some fairly active stuff we want to do (climb a volcano and such), after which we'll be taking some rest time on white sand beaches. Then off to Thailand/Cambodia once the wet season is over. Since it's the other side of the world I'd have like to have gone Aus/Japan but my friends budget doesn't permit it.
April-jun is hot hot hot! If you have achance, get to thailand in april for songkran (new years) and go to koh phangan for the world famous full moon partay.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

April-jun is hot hot hot! If you have achance, get to thailand in april for songkran (new years) and go to koh phangan for the world famous full moon partay.
That's not where everyone pulls their pants down is it?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
Traffic. Tons of traffic
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

asdf
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Not sure if we'll be able to hit Thailand in April but the full moon party is a must, fo sho.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
I really hate twitter. Was out with a bunch of friends last night celebrating a group of birthdays and the people who are active on twitter spent half the night staring at their phones. So lame.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

i guess you can touch this

https://i.imgur.com/Dq1PI8b.jpg

MC Hammer Arrested
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

Jay wrote:

I really hate twitter. Was out with a bunch of friends last night celebrating a group of birthdays and the people who are active on twitter spent half the night staring at their phones. So lame.
yeah cause the idiots you hang out with sure sum up a site of millions
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

If people are paying more attention to their phones than the party the problem is is with the party
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

is it just me, or are you self conscious about posting when m3thod is logged in because the bastard is the one bf2s member with photograohic memory that still has film left?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock

13urnzz wrote:

is it just me, or are you self conscious about posting when m3thod is logged in because the bastard is the one bf2s member with photograohic memory that still has film left?
I am a shining example of a quality person, I fear nothing.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
rip chats
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jay wrote:

lol must've been a boring night then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard