-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
I need to do the same. I've let one of my cars go to shit...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5511|London, England
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IWke%2BUjYL._AA1000_.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6444|Washington St.
Your iPad has 4 holes at the top. Like the cover you got for it though is that Apples or a 3rd party?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

pirana6 wrote:

Your iPad has 4 holes at the top. Like the cover you got for it though is that Apples or a 3rd party?
It's not an iPad, it's a portable whiteboard.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6444|Washington St.
"I made a funny"
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6627|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ultrafunkula wrote:

$5.14 shipping included.

Yay, it was waiting in the mailbox when I got home
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
Just ordered a macro light ring, lens hood, and hand strap for the camera.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

$5.14 shipping included.

Yay, it was waiting in the mailbox when I got home
I got one of those, it works great, but I wish I had spent the little bit extra for one with a timer...

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Just ordered a macro light ring, lens hood, and hand strap for the camera.
ooo which light ring?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
Just a cheap Neewer on that got good reviews. I have one of their battery grips that arrived yesterday and it was really good quality for the price, also I'm almost positive my Cameron fader filter is the same as the neewer one. So I figured  I would give this one a try. I don't have any top notch macro lenses yet so no need to buy a top end light. Also my wife loves taking macro photos, she'll use it more than me.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2013-02-08 12:28:44)

LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5613|Yeah, there :)
Running shoes. Not beautiful but good shoes. Who cares about beauty when running anyway

https://azure.sarenza.net/static/_img/productsV4/0000043848/0000043848_94586_09.jpg
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria

LittleBitchy wrote:

Who cares about beauty when running anyway
https://i.imgur.com/GjBOZxY.gif
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6946|Jupiter
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/223567_10152574011235010_266206793_n.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
baggs
+732|6358

LittleBitchy wrote:

Running shoes. Not beautiful but good shoes. Who cares about beauty when running anyway

I wished I had bought Adidas for running again, i'm using Reeboks on the treadmill at the gym currently but they just don't feel the same, how much did those set you back?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
Asics is great too, or Mizuno, but they are not wide enough for my foot so Adidas is the best for me. The top 3 if you ask me. No Nike or Reebok can compare to these 3. Especially Nike is not as good as they say it is...they put a lot of effort in the looks but Lunarlon is not that great because it wears down quite quickly and is more appropriate for light runners (skinny women or skinny men who go running 2 times a week and a short track). The same goes for Reebook.
This is Response Cushion 20, in most shops you'll get them from 50-90€, this is last years colour so for me they were only 30€ in the shop i work in The "new" ones are 90€. So they were really really cheap, and are really well cushioned, what i need since my track is mostly asphalt.
If you want good shoes, go for Adidas, Ascis or Mizuno. Not the cheapest but they do their job really really well, are well cushioned and the stability is way better than Reebok or Nike.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6844|Devon, England
That's some serious running.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

For 90 euros it better be some serious running.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6890|Oxferd Ohire
Nikes squeak
all of them
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
baggs
+732|6358

LittleBitchy wrote:

Asics is great too, or Mizuno, but they are not wide enough for my foot so Adidas is the best for me. The top 3 if you ask me. No Nike or Reebok can compare to these 3. Especially Nike is not as good as they say it is...they put a lot of effort in the looks but Lunarlon is not that great because it wears down quite quickly and is more appropriate for light runners (skinny women or skinny men who go running 2 times a week and a short track). The same goes for Reebook.
This is Response Cushion 20, in most shops you'll get them from 50-90€, this is last years colour so for me they were only 30€ in the shop i work in The "new" ones are 90€. So they were really really cheap, and are really well cushioned, what i need since my track is mostly asphalt.
If you want good shoes, go for Adidas, Ascis or Mizuno. Not the cheapest but they do their job really really well, are well cushioned and the stability is way better than Reebok or Nike.
Yeah wide feet is my problem too, I was going to invest in some Asics here, i needed a good outer crash zone and a very hard inside sole, there are an Asics pair which were perfect when i had the gait analysis done and seemed to fit a treat and were £80, but here they are around $180 CDN, if i was back running on the road, i would probably buy them.

The Adidas i used to run on were cheap too, i think i paid £40(?) and they lasted for what seemed like forever, tho it helped i was running on the beach too

Currently using some Reebok Zignano that i got at 60% off, they are OK for the gym i guess but i will never buy Reebok again.

When i look at your Adidas you have now, they are remarkably similar to what i had before, wish i could get my hands on a new pair
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria
Anima sana in corpore sano.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock
I spent like 140 AU on my runners
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

Adams_BJ wrote:

I spent like 140 AU on my runners
straya prices
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
If you wanna run, 3-5 times a week and i mean really run, not run 1 month and then stop, then you need good shoes.
No equipment for running costs a lot of money (unless you wanna be all branded, then yes if you only buy Adidas and Nike clothes they are expensive as shit), and the most important thing are good running shoes. So if you wanna run, better save up for a good pair or 2, than have 5 pairs for 20€ and damage your feet, ankles, knees, muscles etc

@baggs for the gym it's not so very important what kind of shoes you have, though it helps if they fit your leg nice. But for running really invest in a good pair of shoes, i bet you could get some cheaper Asics (i think you could get Kayano 17 or GT2160 on discount, since new models are out already) or these Response Cushion 20 somewhere
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6134|Toronto
KFC, for the first time in my life. It was abysmal.
I like pie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard