fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
Hey Chuy looks pimp man, I've been thinking exactly what you did there man, it's awesome.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

So for instance for some vet class badge, it tells me it'll take a year to get 15h as that kit...  of course, I could knock that out in a weekend, if I only used that kit every time I played.
As for the "straight time" I think I just forgot to include that because it *is* calculated
Oh no, I meant vs. daily play time... same calculation as is done for "250 Hours Play Time".  IE: if I need another 50 hours in a kit, given my average hours per day, it should take about 15 days, or such.  So perhaps, "To get the next 50 hours, it will take you 15 to 67 days", the shorter time being if you went 100% with that kit/vehicle based on historical play time per day, the longer being if you used it the same as your historical data (as is currently calculated).
Ahhh, I see. That *isn't* calculated. What it would say is probably something like "or you could play for this stat for 15 hours straight!"

Not sure. Ratios, time, and accrued elements all need slightly different treatment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard