Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6408|King Of The Islands

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I can't see ever wanting to play on just one server that badly. There are better out there.
lol good one.

https://i.imgur.com/UzPI50h.jpg

Last edited by Cheez (2013-01-24 03:34:05)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Not worth the headache.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
TDS servers gonna be Special Forces for the next 3 days. Should be awesome fun, join in if any of you can!
rSGNoah
+1|5167

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

I AM one of the best players in Australia
lol who?
rSGNoah
+1|5167

ScudRocket wrote:

The TEA BF2 INF only server got close to NO.1 for awhile but they stopped the regular vehicle nights, for 24/7 hard line INF/COD game play.   they  had no active admins and in the end they choose to keep a few suspect & disruptive players on there server.   Even some TEA members wouldn't play with the suspect & disruptive players.  the result was similar to what happened to =AS= server, regular players left in droves as the suspect & disruptive players made it there home.   

Its a shame the only active TEA admin isnt allowed to ban the players he knows are the reason the server popularity has dropped.
The only disruptions that happens on the TEA server is when players like you constantly kickvote other players. The TEA rules clearly state that if you have evidence you should submit it for review.

You're convinced I hack because you haven't the faintest idea how to play bf2 properly - that's the problem with TDS as well. Me killing you != me hacking. Don't flatter yourself. You're an old man with poor aim, nonexistant movement and bad awareness. How you consider youself an authority on whether or not someone is hacking I'll never know.

What was that last thing you were bullshitting about? Trigger hack or some shit.

5 years you've played for. 5 wasted years full of negkd.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
you mad bro
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|4204

rSGNoah wrote:

Yes you have me there , my KDR is in the negative, never really thought about that,  do you think everyone with a negative KDR are shyt.  you do know KDR in BF2 says nothing of a player,  Bf2 is a team game. 

BF2 is a team game personal stats went out the window 5 years ago.  you need to let that go.

Some games have Death Match mode that is when KDR is important. maybe your getting confused with your other games. 

There are only a couple of players left that think KDR in BF2 means something, 

PS:  stop talking your making your self look silly.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
I r gud.
rSGNoah
+1|5167

ScudRocket wrote:

do you think everyone with a negative KDR are shyt.
Yes.

You never learnt to play the game. How can you possibly comment on who is hacking and who isn't.

Last edited by rSGNoah (2013-02-05 22:40:58)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

you guys should play newer games
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6408|King Of The Islands

rSGNoah wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

I AM one of the best players in Australia
lol who?
Fucking kids, man.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

This one time I saw dark phoenix sink the carrier on wake.

Twice.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

rSGNoah wrote:

You're convinced I hack because you haven't the faintest idea how to play bf2 properly - that's the problem with TDS as well. Me killing you != me hacking.
Welcome to, like, every online game. Ever.

ScudRocket wrote:

rSGNoah wrote:

Yes you have me there , my KDR is in the negative, never really thought about that,  do you think everyone with a negative KDR are shyt.  you do know KDR in BF2 says nothing of a player,  Bf2 is a team game.
Be that as it may, if you don't have a ton of revives as a medic or something, I'm going to laugh at a negative k:d in BF2. If you've played it long enough, there's really no excuse for it, even on IO maps. Capping points is one thing, but you're far more useful to your team if you live through it with a couple kills rather than just dying over and over again.

Macbeth wrote:

you guys should play newer games
Like Minecraft.
rSGNoah
+1|5167

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Welcome to, like, every online game. Ever.
No shit.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Be that as it may, if you don't have a ton of revives as a medic or something, I'm going to laugh at a negative k:d in BF2. If you've played it long enough, there's really no excuse for it, even on IO maps. Capping points is one thing, but you're far more useful to your team if you live through it with a couple kills rather than just dying over and over again.
He can't do anything. Except whinge.

Last edited by rSGNoah (2013-02-06 19:51:47)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Shit, is this a stats off!?!?! Post ur stats bru's we will review and determine who is right about everything.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Mine's nearly 3 even with jihad jeep spam. lol

wat do i win?
ScudRocket
+0|4204

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Shit, is this a stats off!?!?! Post ur stats bru's we will review and determine who is right about everything.
http://bf2s.com/player/162297728/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

^3,600 hours played? Time to do something else.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
is 290k all it takes for 4 stars nowadays? also neg win loss and neg kdr.
ScudRocket
+0|4204

-Whiteroom- wrote:

is 290k all it takes for 4 stars nowadays? also neg win loss and neg kdr.
i play for fun and drink at the a same time,  drink to much maybe.

RE: win/loss, should i leave before the round ends if on the loosing team?    I probably should also stop changing to the loosing team to balance up the game.   

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

^3,600 hours played? Time to do something else.
3600hrs drinking omg, my liver is saying the same thing as you..
rSGNoah
+1|5167

-Whiteroom- wrote:

It has nothing to do with stats. I referred to scudrocket's negkdr as a reflection of his inability as a player in the context of him being able to observe gameplay and decide if someone is hacking or not.
rSGNoah
+1|5167

ScudRocket wrote:

The problem is old people. Old people playing kid's games instead of spending time with their families. Old people with the inability to accept that people younger than them are better at video games. Old people with shit aim, shit movement and no clue about the game they've played for 7 years.

You spend the entire round angry and kickvote people. You're awful at the game and clearly don't enjoy playing after 3600hrs. Why play?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

ScudRocket wrote:

You're not being a very good team player if you're playing drunk.
ScudRocket
+0|4204

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ScudRocket wrote:

You're not being a very good team player if you're playing drunk.
the other day we had 12 people in the TDS Teamspeak all drinking, a few couldn't even scratch themselves.  and that was some funny shyt,

rSGNoah wrote:

It has nothing to do with stats. I referred to scudrocket's negkdr as a reflection of his inability as a player in the context of him being able to observe gameplay and decide if someone is hacking or not.
So you need a positive KDR to be able to tell if someone is cheating?

WOW,  Ive lodged a few cheat reports, Ive successfully had 40+ players banned through the Gamearena ticket system and had 30+ players banned through GGC Streams,    lol, there admins didnt check my stats.

rSGNoah wrote:

The problem is old people. Old people playing kid's games instead of spending time with their families. Old people with the inability to accept that people younger than them are better at video games. Old people with shit aim, shit movement and no clue about the game they've played for 7 years.
You obviously have issues with old people.  Age Discrimination. 

PS:I tried to help you, what did i tell you earlier, "stop talking your making your self look silly".    Now your looking like a real idiot,
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Gotta have goals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard