belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5953|Perth, indian ocean
Cerrone - Petits fight was a let down, I thought Cerrone had this but I've clearly underestimated showtime, worthy contender?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

The fight was a let down? Or the outcome? I thought the fight was awesome. He's a worthy contender but I don't see him being able to stop gilbert or bendo's take downs.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
Outcome was a let down, fight was awesome i havn't seen anyone drop from a body kick since Overeem vs Lesnar
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Feb 2 card looks great top to bottom
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Evans vs Nog doesn't make sense. I am not disagreeing though. Very much looking forward to it.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
I believe in Frankie, gonna be a wicked card to watch
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

still watching the event but at least we will get to see JDS vs Overeem now that they are both coming off of loses.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/47545/reem.gif

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-02-02 20:45:10)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

People are already saying Edgar was robbed
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Been finding myself less and less interested in the fights lately, may be due to over saturation... used to love going out on fight nights.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
It was unbelievably satisfying seeing overeem get knocked out after showing so much disrespect to Silvas stand up game, you can't keep your hands down to a man who's got fists the size of watermelons.
No idea what the HW division can do now, bigfoot can't fight velasquez right away he will just get murdered again, cormier is buddies with cain and won't fight him.
Poor poor Frankie, on a different night the judges could of scored it in his favour who knows.
Anyone a fan of Pettis vs Aldo? I am, I think it would be an explosive stand up fight.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Pettis vs. Aldo is realized! August 3.  Should be an amazing fight.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Who should I bet for Gustafsson vs. Mousasi? I am leaning towards Gegard since he has a ton more experience against tougher fighters.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I would bet Gegard. His weakness has been wrestlers, and Gustafsson aint that great, even if he has been training a lot with phil davis. Gegard is a phenomenal fighter, he just strikes me as someone like rampage- a guy who doesn't necessarily take it seriously. But if he's motivated, no one can beat him in my opinion.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

You have been into the sport longer than I have so you would know better than I would but did Edgar get robbed or does he have a huge amount of nut huggers? I didn't see Edgar-Henderson 2 but Henderson won the first one squarely imo. I think Aldo won too. Am I missing something when he fights.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Man i thought BJ Penn won their first matchup.  I'm not a fan of Frankie Edgar at all.  He's got nut huggers.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Joe Rogan doesn't help. He is super bias for the guy.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
UFC 160 has Bigfoot vs Velasquez and JDS vs Overeem
This would usually excite me but I feel like cain will just massacre bigfoot again and JDS will run through overeem and his suspect jaw :\
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

JDS was supposed to stomp Cain. Heavyweight is a one punch division.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Macbeth wrote:

JDS was supposed to stomp Cain. Heavyweight is a one punch division.
another reason fedor is/was the GOAT.  10 years with no losses.  he had 1 loss on his record for a long time, and that was a doctor stoppage due to a cut in a tourney format.  The guy was the MAN
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

He was also an under sized Heavyweight. I got into the sport a little after Werdum subbed him but it was his old PRIDE videos on youtube that made me a fan of the sport.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

fights on saturday were meh.  That MacDonald kid isn't half bad though.  That division is probably the least popular in the UFC
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I think Saturday's event is going to bomb when it comes to PPV buys. Or at least I am hoping.

Rory getting injured ain't the worse thing in the world. I am hoping Maia fills in Hendricks spot.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The bellator card yesterday was great. 5 fights were first round knockouts and the 6th a 2nd round KO. Shitty gif but great upset
https://i.imgur.com/EoY6yUY.gif
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I hate women's sports.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard