hotshoter4
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|4120
So what are you saying Scudrocket that I should be banned by this screwed up clan known as TDS just because i used a diffrent alias.

Mate how many players on bf2 have made up diffrent alias on their account and cd key. It's something that all players do and is not a reason for a ban. I have realised now by you saying that you go on their team speak.

I will tell you this I don't need to suck up to a screwed up clan that can't be friendly or that carry grudges. I don't need to play on their server cause their are plenty on other servers were the clan members are friendly and down to earth such as TEA, TFC, FW and One Option.

These clan's know how to treat players, TDS need to come back to reality and stop banning players just cause they feel like it. I have not done anything for them to justify their actions and if you Scud Rocket believe everything that they tell you, well your just as bad as them.

I have nothing against you either ScudRocket but take everything they tell you with a grain of salt cause they (TDS) have hackers amongst them and do nothing about it.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6368|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Camm wrote:

Collateralis wrote:

Well, I've come back to BF2 after becoming so fucking tired of the lack of skill needed to play BF3. Sadly in the EU I haven't found any decent servers to play on. The only populated ones are Strike, which is frankly dull as hell, especially as all are 64 man.

I'd love to see a BF2 resurgence but I just don't think there are enough people willing to come back to it now after so many years away. I haven't played in 4 and I still managed to get kicked 4 times in my first day back! The server list has been reduced, but the butthurt admins haven't!
I was considering firing it up for a while.
If you do Camm drop me a message on Battlelog. A friend and I have been having a few games and enjoying a bit of Mashtuur/Wake.
ScudRocket
+0|4231

hotshoter4 wrote:

So what are you saying Scudrocket that I should be banned by this screwed up clan known as TDS just because i used a diffrent alias.
You are banned.... get over it

hotshoter4 wrote:

Mate how many players on bf2 have made up diffrent alias on their account and cd key. It's something that all players do and is not a reason for a ban.
you are banned stop getting new CD keys and  trying to play there they will keep banning you

hotshoter4 wrote:

I have realised now by you saying that you go on their team speak.
realised what, that i have teamspeak.

hotshoter4 wrote:

I will tell you this I don't need to suck up to a screwed up clan that can't be friendly or that carry grudges. I don't need to play on their server cause their are plenty on other servers were the clan members are friendly and down to earth such as TEA, TFC, FW and One Option.
You do carry a grudge, you also keep sneaking in to play on the TDS server and yes  there are plenty of other servers you can play on.

hotshoter4 wrote:

TDS need to come back to reality and stop banning players just cause they feel like it. I have not done anything for them to justify their actions and if you Scud Rocket believe everything that they tell you, well your just as bad as them.
The Reality is, its the TDS server and TDS rules,  play somewhere else or appeal your ban, http://www.tdsclan.org , stop sulking in with new alais and CD keys,

hotshoter4 wrote:

I have nothing against you either ScudRocket but take everything they tell you with a grain of salt cause they (TDS) have hackers amongst them and do nothing about it.
The TDS server is the cleanest server in the world, it runs both  PB BANS & GGC STREAMS,   it also records BR files  that are available for all to see.  it has active admins on everyday that keep the gaming experience pleasant for everybody.   

nobody cheats for long on the TDs server without getting caught.

Name: [TdS] Clan Australia/NZ (not Gamearena)
Address: 27.50.71.194   Port: 16567
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 194:16567/

PS:  do you know what a BR files is ?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

stats r lyf
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

Mutantbear wrote:

why do people get mad when they get banned from a server. its not even your server why are you mad.

Its like if your neighbor lets you swim in his pool and then decides he doesnt want you to swim in his pool anymore so you throw a fit
yeah neighbor lets you swim in pool for ~50$ and then observes you're quite good at swimming / better than him , and doesnt let you swim anymore for the reason: you were using steoroids!
hotshoter4
+0|4120
ScudRocket don't insult me knob head I know what a BR file is I ran my own server unlike you.

It's obvious that you lick and kiss their ***

If I want to get a new CD key or make a new account I will. Don't need you to tell me what to do. Go play daddy to the TDS guys.

I went and got a new CD key, might go on TDS tonight and own their ass just like I have every other time.

Not interested in your bull**** Scud your no one special.

I had no malice towards you but you just showed me how much of a knob head you really are.

And I bet you will just have to reply cause you just can't leave it alone. If you like them so much why haven't you joined their clan and be their spokesman.

Last edited by hotshoter4 (2013-01-22 00:25:26)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

hotshoter4 wrote:

ScudRocket don't insult me knob head I know what a BR file is I ran my own server unlike you.

If I want to get a new CD key or make a new account I will. Don't need you to tell me what to do. Go play daddy to the TDS guys.

I went and got a new CD key, might go on TDS tonight and own their ass just like I have every other time.

I had no malice towards you but you just showed me how much of a knob head you really are.

And I bet you will just have to reply cause you just can't leave it alone. If you like them so much why haven't you joined their clan and be their spokesman.
He rose to the bait! RAGEEEEEE ATTACK!!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

ScudRocket wrote:

Nobody not cheats for long without getting caught cheating...by not cheating.
ScudRocket
+0|4231

Collateralis wrote:

hotshoter4 wrote:

He rose to the bait! RAGEEEEEE ATTACK!!!!
did the =AS= server ever stream to PB Bans or GGC Streams ?  NO

TDS are the most respected clan in AU/NZ, the activity on there server and there growing clan proves that.   TDS have worked hard to give the community and there members a well balanced server, with a great map rotation,  Its TDS's active admins, there hard line on cheats and the removal of any disruptive players that have kept them the NO.1 clan for BF2 in AU & NZ.

the community love TDS, the maps are great and there is never any trouble..

The TEA BF2 INF only server got close to NO.1 for awhile but they stopped the regular vehicle nights, for 24/7 hard line INF/COD game play.   they  had no active admins and in the end they choose to keep a few suspect & disruptive players on there server.   Even some TEA members wouldn't play with the suspect & disruptive players.  the result was similar to what happened to =AS= server, regular players left in droves as the suspect & disruptive players made it there home.   

Its a shame the only active TEA admin isnt allowed to ban the players he knows are the reason the server popularity has dropped.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6436|King Of The Islands

This message brought to you by TDS.

TEA > your shit clan.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

ScudRocket wrote:

disruptive players
I guess we were all disruptive when we captured a flag out of order or shot a gun two degrees in the wrong direction?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ScudRocket wrote:

Nobody not cheats for long without getting caught cheating...by not cheating.
https://i.imgur.com/WuKZd.gif
hotshoter4
+0|4120
Quote by ScudRocket : did the =AS= server ever stream to PB Bans or GGC Streams ?  NO

That's how much you know knob head we did stream PB bans and if you really want to know knob head GGC streams feeds off PB bans so if your running PB Bans you also have GGC.

PB Bans was the first streaming cheat server before GGC that's why GGC streams off PB BANS and are linked.

Another thing the only one rising to the bait Scudbucket is you getting involved in defending a clan (TDS) who also thinks your a knob head. And that's also come's from people in the bf2 community who know both TDS and you Scudfaggot.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. I heard tonight that no one really thinks you are a smart person and that comes from people in the bf2 community.

They think your a knob head; that wants to be part of a clan but no one will let you in.

One more thing it's not =AS= the clan tags are +AS+ just goes to show how much you know about us. Go and do your homework and then come back.

Last edited by hotshoter4 (2013-01-22 06:58:13)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
Dude, seriously. Just stop typing this drawl and go outside. It's bright and has social interaction thrown in too! WOOOO!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

It's better to simply say that TDS sucks than to try to say YOUR clan is better.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

Collateralis wrote:

Dude, seriously. Just stop typing this drawl and go outside. It's bright and has social interaction thrown in too! WOOOO!
newbie what was this guys old name. I remember I used to make jokes at his expense
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

nighthawk843
ScudRocket
+0|4231

hotshoter4 wrote:

Quote by ScudRocket : did the =AS= server ever stream to PB Bans or GGC Streams ?  NO

That's how much you know knob head we did stream PB bans and if you really want to know knob head GGC streams feeds off PB bans so if your running PB Bans you also have GGC.

PB Bans was the first streaming cheat server before GGC that's why GGC streams off PB BANS and are linked.

Another thing the only one rising to the bait Scudbucket is you getting involved in defending a clan (TDS) who also thinks your a knob head. And that's also come's from people in the bf2 community who know both TDS and you Scudfaggot.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. I heard tonight that no one really thinks you are a smart person and that comes from people in the bf2 community.

They think your a knob head; that wants to be part of a clan but no one will let you in.

One more thing it's not =AS= the clan tags are +AS+ just goes to show how much you know about us. Go and do your homework and then come back.
GGC stream & Pb Bans don't share there ban lists.

So you have resorted to personal abuse and insulting my intelligence, you should have just done that in you first post.

Plenty of people in the BF2 community think im a knob head,
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

*your
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

ScudRocket wrote:

I'll vouch for that.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6436|King Of The Islands

AussieReaper wrote:

ScudRocket wrote:

I'll vouch for that.
Indeed, I've been hearing that a lot lately.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

Mutantbear wrote:

newbie what was this guys old name. I remember I used to make jokes at his expense
Uncalled for. But we all grow up someday.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
This thread is funny. Bf2 still srs bzns
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
BVC
+325|6693
Even if hotshoter's original ban was unjustified, hes doing himself no favours by throwing around insults.  If you're banned unfairly, you appeal.  And TBH you'd have to be kind of dumb to keep getting banned with new keys & aliases.  None of my smurfs have been banned, and thats on the same key I've had since 2006.

I can't speak about the TDS server, but yeah there are some servers which do kick/ban non-members who get too good.  Its happened to me before (cant recall servers), and I'm sure its happened to most players at least once.  Its often pointless going back under a smurf account, as any clan server which is populated by members will usually be pretty quick to get rid of your smurf too.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

I can't see ever wanting to play on just one server that badly. There are better out there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard