Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5621

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

I only bother doing 720p and I use H.264 mp4.
720 fits my tablet perfectly. i've converted a terabyte of progs/movies/videos to 720, and if i want to watch a movie in 1080p i'll buy the blu-ray.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4598|Ventura, California
I used h.264 at 1080 but the quality ended up worse than the video footage I started with.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4912|Catherine Black
.wmv is decent enough to start with.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,939|5896|USA

Nobody's posted the south park internet monay clip yet? I am disappoint.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4598|Ventura, California
Audacity is awesome! New video coming out really soon. Now that I have everything figured out I should have enough time to release a video every other day. Just gotta keep finding good stuff to talk about.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4303|Sydney
Audacity is good for a basic audio editing program.

Protools is way better
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3379

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Audacity is awesome! New video coming out really soon. Now that I have everything figured out I should have enough time to release a video every other day. Just gotta keep finding good stuff to talk about.
i give it a total of a week
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4598|Ventura, California
So far I have about a month's worth of things I want to talk about, and that's just for Black Ops II. Edit: I need to figure out a way to record xbox live party chat. My friends and I use that to communicate when playing Battlefield 3.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2013-01-13 14:08:10)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4303|Sydney
want to talk about =/= good stuff to talk about
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5277|what

Shifty please do the cinnamon challenge.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4667|Toronto

AussieReaper wrote:

Shifty please do the cinnamon challenge.
Or drink a gallon of milk.

I alone will watch it no less than 20 times. Think of the video views!
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4303|Sydney
Wasabi
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4710

Pochsy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Shifty please do the cinnamon challenge.
Or drink a gallon of milk.

I alone will watch it no less than 20 times. Think of the video views!
Tricked a coworker into doing that once. He accidentally got a small taste of antifreeze in his mouth. Not even enough to get give him an upset stomach. He panicked and thought he was going to have to go to the hospital. I told him he needed to drink a gallon of milk to dilute the antifreeze. He called his girlfriend and she came over with a gallon of milk which he tried to drink and ended up throwing up. He wasn't upset though because no one ever told him that he didn't have to drink the milk and he probably still believes the milk prevented him from going to the hospital.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4667|Toronto

Macbeth wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Shifty please do the cinnamon challenge.
Or drink a gallon of milk.

I alone will watch it no less than 20 times. Think of the video views!
Tricked a coworker into doing that once. He accidentally got a small taste of antifreeze in his mouth. Not even enough to get give him an upset stomach. He panicked and thought he was going to have to go to the hospital. I told him he needed to drink a gallon of milk to dilute the antifreeze. He called his girlfriend and she came over with a gallon of milk which he tried to drink and ended up throwing up. He wasn't upset though because no one ever told him that he didn't have to drink the milk and he probably still believes the milk prevented him from going to the hospital.
I think having shifty do it knowing full well what is about to happen would be even more entertaining that having tricked him. It's based on the quality of his character. He's always trying to be noble and do the good American thing, but hasn't realized a big part of the American thing is to do whatever advances your own bank account balance. Somehow I will know he has become a true red blooded American once he drinks that gallon of milk.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard