Lord_Arkhan
+0|6748

aTi|Sanders wrote:

ok, sorry forgot i wasnt giveing all the files.

Do the same thing as the BF2S.com version and CHMOD the cache folder 777.

But here you go. http://www.ati-gaming.com/bf2stats/bf2stats.zip

P.S. i wish i had more data to play with, BUT i do understand chuy's situation with bandwidth and feed issues. Also please leave the link and copyright to BF2S in the script. Remove my name if you want...its not that important to me; its been fun working on this.
I put this Script in my Clan-Site --> http://www.bf2-nss.de/include.php?path= … ntentid=46

This Script show the % from Rank to next Rank and bf2s.com show the % from 0 (Beginning) to the Next Rank. Is that correct?

I am not Removing your Name from the Script it is my little "Thanks" for your work.

Last edited by Lord_Arkhan (2005-10-27 09:01:45)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Lord_Arkhan wrote:

This Script show the % from Rank to next Rank and bf2s.com show the % from 0 (Beginning) to the Next Rank. Is that correct?
That is how BF2S does it, not sure about the script you're using.
Lord_Arkhan
+0|6748

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lord_Arkhan wrote:

That is how BF2S does it, not sure about the script you're using.
Next Question: How can i make the Time in Next Update and Last Update in 24h Format?

Edit: I have found in bf2s-mlb.php make g:i a to G:i

Last edited by Lord_Arkhan (2005-10-27 10:16:26)

JDwoods
+0|6764
First of all.  Thank you to Chuy for the XML feed and NM for the code.  I have it up on my website and it's working perfect.

You can see my mod of their code here: http://www.teamati.com/index.php?module=PostWrap&page=bf2s

Now for my question.

Do you have any intentions of adding the K to the XML feed?  I would like to have that statistic on my website as well.
aTi|Sanders
Hold your Fire, I forgot my gun!
+0|6737
let me explain exactly what i did i math terms for you guys on the next rank status bar.

(LAST RANK REQUIREMENT minus CURRENT SCORE) divided by (LAST RANK REQUIREMENT minus NEXT RANK REQUIREMENT) times 100, with 2 numbers after decimal

By doing this you get basicly YOUR SCORE AFTER LAST RANK divided by SCORE NEEDED FOR NEXT RANK times 100.

So its more acurate to exactly what BFHQ gives you for next rank.

Then i did an if function that if your percentage is over 100 "those who havnt upgraded to 1.03". Then it will not show over 100%. It asks the code if the percent is less than 100 and if so it shows the percent; otherwise it shows 100%.
aTi|Sanders
+0|6737
I though i would note that there is a little error in the Next Rank status Bar and i have Replaced the ZIP file with the new files. I basicly forgot that some ranks are the same score as the one above and made it so they all used the rank requirement for the rank above "Even those with the same rank requirements as above it called for the rank requirement above it." I have fixed it.

Also on another note....i thought you guys might like this little error i found and am trying to fix.
Last Update: Oct 27, 2005, 23:34 pm
Next Update: Jul 18, 1905, 23:52 pm <--- Abit overdue...dont ya think?

Last edited by aTi|Sanders (2005-10-28 00:39:28)

Lord_Arkhan
+0|6748

aTi|Sanders wrote:

I though i would note that there is a little error in the Next Rank status Bar and i have Replaced the ZIP file with the new files. I basicly forgot that some ranks are the same score as the one above and made it so they all used the rank requirement for the rank above "Even those with the same rank requirements as above it called for the rank requirement above it." I have fixed it.

Also on another note....i thought you guys might like this little error i found and am trying to fix.
Last Update: Oct 27, 2005, 23:34 pm
Next Update: Jul 18, 1905, 23:52 pm <--- Abit overdue...dont ya think?
I have yor new Script and its work perfectly. Great Job!

My Squad-Member will have your Script and i make it to the Clan-Page.

A "New Feature" make the Script fit for Squads. 6 Clan-Member and then a new Table with a new Name.

example:

Squad: Alpha
Table

Squad: Bravo
Table

Squad: Charlie
Table

Can you make this?
DERERLEUCHTETE
+0|6818|Reinach, Switzerland
Great Job !

I've made a ASP.NET Module of your Code. If someone wants that example, just send me a Mail. The Module is Based on MS SQL Server 2000 and MS Framework 1.1. It is no Problem to Change the Database to Access or XML. See the Module working on http://www.bf2teambuilder.com. There is also a other Module implementing a Service provided by Game-Monitor.com. It shows the Player Information (Online/Offline, Server IP, Map).

Peter
riptide2k
+7|6735|Zurich, Switzerland

DERERLEUCHTETE wrote:

There is also a other Module implementing a Service provided by Game-Monitor.com. It shows the Player Information (Online/Offline, Server IP, Map).
I'm very interested at this one.. Is this service provided for free?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

riptide2k wrote:

DERERLEUCHTETE wrote:

There is also a other Module implementing a Service provided by Game-Monitor.com. It shows the Player Information (Online/Offline, Server IP, Map).
I'm very interested at this one.. Is this service provided for free?
No, but it's something like $5 a month. Pretty good deal for a moderately sized clan.
Cablespider
+0|6816|Occupied Chicago
Anyone have a working module for phpnuke? This is great stuff!
riptide2k

DERERLEUCHTETE wrote:

No, but it's something like $5 a month.
Oh, well we don't have a clan - we're just playing together and want to display our stats on our private websites... So i don't want to pay for it..

I'm still looking for a free way to integrate the online/offline thing, so if someone has a good idea..
Lord_Arkhan
+0|6748

riptide2k wrote:

DERERLEUCHTETE wrote:

No, but it's something like $5 a month.
Oh, well we don't have a clan - we're just playing together and want to display our stats on our private websites... So i don't want to pay for it..

I'm still looking for a free way to integrate the online/offline thing, so if someone has a good idea..
Sorry Chuy i am dancing on two Marrieds.

Here is the online/offline Staus integrated --> http://www.bf2-nss.de/include.php?path= … ntentid=50

Last edited by Lord_Arkhan (2005-10-29 06:16:07)

riptide2k
Ok, thanx for the hint..

It took me some time, but now i have the stats of BF2S.com and the online/offline status of BF2TRACKER.com merged together...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
What good is the online/offline status at bftracker.com, if they don't include where they're playing? Kind of defeats the purpose, no?
fateit
+0|6789|Tacoma, Wa
Argh, I'm about to start pulling wads of hair out. I'm having issues and I'm not sure where to go on this.

http://www.fateit.com/h2/test/index.php to see the errors I'm getting, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

permissions on cache directory are set correctly btw.

edit: uninstalled php 5 and reinstalled 4.3 new problems, Huzzah. foreach giving me hell now.

edit dos:
Ok after trying many differant things I'm with Techtron, stupid error on line 57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ati|Sanders? Help? Before I go insane?

edit three: well Crap. I thought using a premade php from here would ensure I didn't screw up
in the caching/time limit, guess I was wrong.

ERRORS: Couldn't use a 6 hour cache, couldn't get a new copy, and couldn't use a cache file (regardless of age). You are S.O.L.

edit 4: Hrm looking at http://www.fateit.com/h2/test/examples.php
I see how I accidentally went over the once every 2 hours update:  there's some sort of date formating
problem

Last edited by fateit (2005-10-31 14:17:15)

riptide2k

NM156 wrote:

What good is the online/offline status at bftracker.com, if they don't include where they're playing? Kind of defeats the purpose, no?
Yep, as it is a beta version of their XML feed, i still hope they will include this info soon...

BTW - Yesterday i saw, that there isen't the same online/offline info on BF2S.com (so Game-Monitor.com) and BF2TRACKER.com. One player was only visible on BF2S.com and one player was only visible on BF2TRACKER.com.

Weird..

Well to be honest, i'm still not happy with this online/offline thing. I would love to see a seperate XML feed here on BF2S.com (or on GM), which is only providing the online/offline thing and the server name/ip - for free (i know that GM wants to make money with their buddy feed - but unfortunatly, if you're not a clan, it dosen't make sense to buy money for it...).
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

riptide2k wrote:

NM156 wrote:

Yep, as it is a beta version of their XML feed, i still hope they will include this info soon...

BTW - Yesterday i saw, that there isen't the same online/offline info on BF2S.com (so Game-Monitor.com) and BF2TRACKER.com. One player was only visible on BF2S.com and one player was only visible on BF2TRACKER.com.

Weird..

Well to be honest, i'm still not happy with this online/offline thing. I would love to see a seperate XML feed here on BF2S.com (or on GM), which is only providing the online/offline thing and the server name/ip - for free (i know that GM wants to make money with their buddy feed - but unfortunatly, if you're not a clan, it dosen't make sense to buy money for it...).
The only way to get a truely reliable online/offline feed is if it was tied directly into some very central reporting service. Xfire does this, but their not likely going to open up an XML feed. If it were done at EA's central servers (just utilizing the "last played server" attribute of a players stat profile would be sufficient) then you could query a list of names -- that would be very slick.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
Up until about a month or two ago, one was able to get a list of BF2 servers from the master servers. But they're now encrypting the data. Until someone cracks it, we're stuck with these other services. GM offer a nice service, however it's not cost effective enough for my group. We'd need the commercial service, which I'm sure is more than their $7.95 a month plan. It's hard enough keeping up with rented servers, and web space and services. I'd do it myself, if I had access to the info.

chuyskywalker wrote:

If it were done at EA's central servers (just utilizing the "last played server" attribute of a players stat profile would be sufficient) then you could query a list of names -- that would be very slick.
The only problem with this, is you'd have sites requesting the info more frequently from the stats server.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

NM156 wrote:

The only problem with this, is you'd have sites requesting the info more frequently from the stats server.
Being the largest and most powerful game publisher on the planet, I think they're grown up enough to be able to deploy a robust system for that. :p
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
...then again, you'd think they'd be able to come up with a system for one to change their fricken name too. God forbid, someone used common sense!

Here's to hoping you have a productive meeting this week!
SodaBob
+-1|6813|Indiana, US

Lord_Arkhan wrote:

I am Missing the "Kill/Death Ratio"! Chuy please put it in.
Yes!  In fact, we really don't need the SPM as that can be easily calculated.  It would be much more useful to have just the Nick, PID, Score, Kills, Deaths and Time.  With those chunks of data, we can calculate all the other "vital stats", such as SPM, KPM, DPM, etc.

Regardless, the XML feed is VERY cool, thanks!!!
fr8
+0|6721
First of all, hats of to you chuy! Awsome site!

I agree with SodaBob, the SPM calculations could be done on "clientside" and not be written in XML.
Here's our go on the leaderboard: [url]http://www.snel.se/slap/[/url]

Last edited by fr8 (2005-11-02 12:30:37)

aTi|Sanders
+0|6737

NM156 wrote:

...then again, you'd think they'd be able to come up with a system for one to change their fricken name too. God forbid, someone used common sense!

Here's to hoping you have a productive meeting this week!
I personally have called and Written 3 Stern Emails to EA about name changes. I had to change my clan tag due to EA prefix limitations. Now i am stuck with a different tag than my entire clan. I cant change my name and cant change my prefix in my already set name.

I have not gotten one single responce.
Mr NiceGuy
+4|6811|Norway
If they had used some of their mind,
they could make the PID static, and the username dynamic...
So when u changed your username, it just updates your name in the stats!
And let the PID follow the key hash or something...
As for the prefix shit, it's useless, what's the point with two clan tags??
U still have to change your name...
And to change your name, u have to turn the whole comp inside out,
before u get the name u want.... Arrrrgh! Well that's EA!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard