Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

FEOS wrote:

Family surprised me by meeting me at the gate when I got off the plane.

It's been great just basking in the awesomeness that is my wife and kids.
Welcome home FEOS!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

We have a Charter team and a B team in our roller derby league. Try outs were a few weeks ago and I made it onto the Charter team.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
got a promotion. and a raise. it's been, like, forever since that happened to me within the same job. feels kinda dubious.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Promotion through incompitance?

Jk. Congrats!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Lost my virginity.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
And it wasn't the end of the world was it? This is a good thing. Another one sees the light.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
BF2s went down so I actually got some objectives done.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
12 21 12

BF2s goes down

End of the world
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Finished my WH40k Command Squad!

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/Blade4509/20130104_115735_zps49a3a5ad.jpg
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
Moving into my first apartment with the GF. Subletting because her (now former) roomie was a mooching dumbass.

Can't fucking wait to live on my own.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Blade4509 wrote:

Finished my WH40k Command Squad!

Those look pretty damn good. The colour scheme is pretty nice, but you need a little more detail work (the gold chain-sword really needs something).

I have about 2,500pts in Dark Angels, and 3,000pts in Dwarfs. Can't provide photos as they're at my parents house in my way too cool GW plastic briefcase thing.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Studying and writing an assessment piece for a unit for a cert IV in Mental Health.

Spent the whole weekend researching and citing publications online.

Today the trainer in an email told me that I don't need to cite at a university level and that other than direct quotes a citation at either the end of a paragraph or section is fine. And that I can cite from workbook they supplied.

This is going to be a breeze.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
The girl I went bowling with all the way back in June invited me to go bowling again with her and her other guy friend.  It was a nice change from the usual alcoholic sausage-fests that I've been a part of for the past few months.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-01-12 22:39:17)

Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Jaekus wrote:

Studying and writing an assessment piece for a unit for a cert IV in Mental Health.

Spent the whole weekend researching and citing publications online.

Today the trainer in an email told me that I don't need to cite at a university level and that other than direct quotes a citation at either the end of a paragraph or section is fine. And that I can cite from workbook they supplied.

This is going to be a breeze.
Questions complete, onto the research project (which has two questions).
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I wish the bowling alleys around here had those, I think pool is my favorite "sport" in general to play, I think it's a lot cheaper to play too.  Bowling on a primetime night was $4.50 a game where I just went.

I think I had my best round so far at bowling this time though:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/227672_3841407448298_133473617_n.jpg

Not saying much perhaps but not bad for me.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I got a 174 the other week. Not bad for the first time in like 10 years. They tell you when you get in a club, they said yay 150 club and I was all like damn it 1 off of 175 club

fwp.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Seven strikes in a row for me at my best, from the first roll of that game on. That was a good day that I've never been able to repeat, bowling-wise. But if it had been a perfect game, I'd have won bowling and never bothered to again.

(e: And because I fail to see the reason for deletion:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Whenever I went bowling I always found myself in the adjacent pool hall.
)
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Just completed 5,500 words in a week to finish the unit I'm studying, Work Effectively in the Alcohol and Other Drugs Sector. Not a bad effort for my first studies since 1999.

Late start tomorrow at work so I decided to pick up a nice budget bottle of pinot noir...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
1999?

Aren't you like 22?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I thought he was in his late 20s or just turned 30 or something like half the other people here
Adams_BJ
I'm early twenties. Does that mean I'm out of the cool club?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
As long as you're not a virgin, you're always in the cool club here, otherwise nobody takes you seriously just like in the real world when they know that about you

truefax

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-01-15 15:39:10)

Adams_BJ
Drove a friend and her friend home the other night. She introduced me as the blonde girl with big boobs. She added me on FB and said she apologises for not mentioning the nice butt. I say is it and she says sure check out my pictures on instagram and she has a nude side on picture showing off her tattoo work and her bum is nice. Well done.
Adams_BJ
Well she didn't say it like that but thats the gist, eh.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

noice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard