Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
How is it different from a revolver?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Why would I want a revolver. However if I wanted one and I was in a pistol club I could get one, yes.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-01-03 15:05:55)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Why would anyone want to live on an island continent with no water and red sand?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Why would anyone take Jay seriously?
Adams_BJ
Why does the earth flat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

You're asking dumb rhetorical questions, why shouldn't I?
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Here in AU, you need to have a genuine reason to own a firearms. Hunting, vermin control, club shooting, primary industry is all good. If I had a genuine reason for a semi automatic I could get one.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390

Jaekus wrote:

Why would I need a semi automatic weapon?
Why do we need most of the shit in our lives?
People got by for many years without most of what you enjoy today.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Adams_BJ

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Why would I need a semi automatic weapon?
Why do we need most of the shit in our lives?
People got by for many years without most of what you enjoy today.
Are most of them designed to kill things? Are they designed to kill lots of things really quick?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Here in AU, you need to have a genuine reason to own a firearms. Hunting, vermin control, club shooting, primary industry is all good. If I had a genuine reason for a semi automatic I could get one.
We just assume that people aren't retarded and can act like adults. We don't have to ask permission from daddy.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Asking why you need a semi-automatic rifle is a dumb rhetorical question?

I can see why you get trolled often.
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

We just assume that people aren't retarded and can act like adults. We don't have to ask permission from daddy.
And you wonder why we have a reason to have this and the mass shooting thread.. History tells us people are dumb.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Why do you need anything in life? Should I ask the government permission before I eat a cheeseburger because it might give me a heart attack? Should I request permission to smoke?
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

And you wonder why we have a reason to have this and the mass shooting thread.. History tells us people are dumb.
Some people are dumb. It doesn't mean you change the world to accomodate them.
-Frederick Bastiat
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5597|Vacationland

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

Why do you need anything in life? Should I ask the government permission before I eat a cheeseburger because it might give me a heart attack? Should I request permission to smoke?
Those are risks you're taking for yourself, not things that endanger others.

Last edited by Narupug (2013-01-03 15:18:33)

Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

We have just taken the attitude that in order for you to have a firearm, you must have a genuine reason. Want to have fun with guns? Join a club/range. Done. Simple. Want to use the rifle that you bought to shoot animals? Go ahead, you don't need further permission. Want to shoot rocks in the desert, go nuts (as long as it isn't illegal where you're doing it/don't get caught) It is ridiculously easy to get a gun here. You just check a box with a reason.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

And you accuse me of being rhetorical.

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Narupug wrote:

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

But I might emotionally damage my loved ones if I die early!
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

Some people are dumb. It doesn't mean you change the world to accomodate them.
Maybe, but putting some responsibility on the gun owners is going to do no harm.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-01-03 15:22:50)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Jay wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Jay wrote:

You are not a smart man.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5597|Vacationland

Jay wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Jay wrote:

Better than shooting them.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Jay wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Jay wrote:

And I thought War Man's trolling attempts were pitiful.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

And you accuse me of being rhetorical.

I don't get trolled. Trolling implies that the effort to make me angry is subtle. None of them are ever subtle with their hate.

You just don't like being disagreed with Jaekus. You prefer to work in a gang and attack people when you're just one of many. I know how you work. Don't get mad just because you're wrong.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

Narupug wrote:

You are not a smart man.
Says you? Omg, I'm scarred for life now.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

Narupug wrote:

And I thought War Man's trolling attempts were pitiful.
You have no rational justification for your opinion. It's based purely your own societies normal and your own irrational hatred and fear of guns.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard