Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4399
y o u  l o s e

http://i.imgur.com/H5tYW.jpg

bitchesssssssssss

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-12-27 12:04:25)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5618|Ventura, California
Ok so how about something like this: "Hey, I just wanted to say I miss you. I know we were just friends with benefits but I was really hoping we could be more than just that. You mean a lot to me." and see if she replies then ask her out.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6436|Washington St.
wait didn't you decide all she wants is sex? not the relationship part? isn't that why she won't respond to non-sex texts?
won't asking her out just scare her off like you did friday?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5604|Yeah, there :)
No.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6804|BC, Canada
Just keep banging for awhile. Either it will naturally turn into a relationship or you will split up.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6618|6 6 4 oh, I forget

That will more than likely put a point to the whole thing but atleast you'll get a straight answer. Maybe try asking how she feels about things first instead of making the move right away? But whatever you do, for the love of anything holy do NOT go screaming eternal love, or anything remotely that way for her just because you got your dick wet with her I've tried that strategy and it didn't work out that well
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5604|Yeah, there :)
And don't use too much "i miss you, i want you, you mean so much to me" stuff. You'll turn her off... maybe try asking her out on a normal date, a drink or a movie, without mentioning sex or your hookup. Just a normal date. If she won't respond you know where you stand and you won't sound so desperate like you would with all the  i miss you stuff
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5503|London, England

LittleBitchy wrote:

And don't use too much "i miss you, i want you, you mean so much to me" stuff. You'll turn her off... maybe try asking her out on a normal date, a drink or a movie, without mentioning sex or your hookup. Just a normal date. If she won't respond you know where you stand and you won't sound so desperate like you would with all the  i miss you stuff
This sounds like familiar advice!

The girl was raised in a highly religious environment where no matter how liberal she claims to be, she will still feel guilty about 'being a slut' if all you do is text her for sex. Just slow down, ask her on a date, see what happens. Just take the pressure off.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6804|BC, Canada
Don't push is the key. You are not even fuck buddies till you do it more than once. Right now you just had a one night stand and are pushing for a relationship already, how are you going to maintain even a fuck buddies friendship if this is how its going. You are walking down the path of many failed relationships by pushing for more already. Take it for what it is and run with it, learning the ropes with a fuck buddy is a great way to start.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Whiteroom you seem to have some really good advice there. What should I do for reestablishing contact though? She only replied to my text asking if that night was good for us to bang and didn't reply to any of my other stuff. I also asked her in my last text on Sunday what was up and why she wouldn't talk anymore.

Should I just casually bring up, this Tuesday, that I got a ride to her place and we can do it again if she's down? Like hey lets have some amazing sex tonight, does 9:30 sound good?

I'm new at all this, thanks guys for the help.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You're acting like you have a new toy and you're trying to play with it as much as possible. Incoming crash landing.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6804|BC, Canada
Well, since she has the pussy, the condoms, and the only place you seem to be able to fuck, she is in full control of when and if it is gonna happen. I don't think a hotel is out of the question and gives you control of the place and time at least. Plus with a hotel you can go all night without having to worry about noise or the owners of the house coming around. Don't do a shitbag cockroach motel though.

Basically until you become independent well, you*re dependent and other people are in control. Your old enough, time to make moves in your life.<---Not really girl advice I guess. What I'm saying, basically is for now, she is in total control and until you hold more cards all you can do is play it cool and bluff.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-12-27 13:11:25)

tuckergustav
+1,590|6058|...

"I would like to see you again soon. What night works for you?"

If you are having a purely physical relationship...the sex is implied. No need to say it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
tucker is probootycallgirl
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6436|Washington St.
^^ listen to the girl shifty

no matter how many times a guy has "done right" in a girls eyes, the female will have the best initial advice for any given "girl issue".
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6804|BC, Canada
Tucker is smrt.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah I think I'll go with that but I'll suggest Tuesday night. Shall I suggest it Monday so it's the day before? I mean wtf, she bought the condoms and said we were fuck buddies and everything and was looking forward to Saturday until she cut off contact that Saturday anyway I think maybe we were texting too much.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5730

She prob does the same thing with a few guys. You shouldn't get too attached.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah she could have found somebody else. I don't think she's the kind of girl to sleep around though, she likes to stick to one guy from what I think. Ok so do we all agree that Tucker's idea is the best?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
Yes.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5730

Not trying to rain on your period or anything. Just listen to Tucker.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6534
Id say to her biiiitch be ready. on my way.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
tuckergustav
+1,590|6058|...

No reason to over think this. She may just be on the rag and doesn't think it's your business to know. Just ask her how I told ya and see what happens from there.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England
Why has no one asked for a picture, yet?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
Because we all want to believe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard