Brutal_Medic
+-1|6763
Well, I have only one opinion, well it goes a little something like this, Purpel-Hearth comon! I have to have not more then 5 kills and more then 20 kills, I mean were is the skills? tell me someone please! And if your a medal freak (I think we all are) why not get the purpel-hearth the last, I mean then it would make some sens around it. But as your first medel purpelheart, nothing to me proude of.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6838|Australia

zimmer92 wrote:

me no understand . i have only ever got 1/4 kd ratio once it was 4/16 and i never got my purple heart. some of the medals are screwed up i should have got my knife badge, coz i killed 10 guys but nothing and also my spec-ops badge i should have got way before i actually did get it.
well if u actually read the requirements for the purple heart ull see that u need 5/20 k/d min to get it...
FLaXCarnage
+1|6778|Florida
I have it... I got it back when i was playing with a Geforce Fx5200 and i lagged to no end.
pjharris
+0|6748
I got a Purple Heart while I was a n00b at this game and trying to use a stupid stinger.  No big deal in having it.  I've gotten much better since I got it and I haven't gotten another since.  So, some people that have the metal just got it when they were n00bs.  Is that a crime?

Last edited by pjharris (2005-10-30 20:32:30)

Sleepkever
+0|6764
Got mine in the first round i ever played. not proud of it .
*fmj*power
+1|6748
thats one medal id rather not have!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard