IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6718|Ireland | Monaghan

The game is shit anyway.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I agree it's boring as fuck.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

yeah it's pretty much a better version of DayZ
Still think this?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
iceman785
+93|6670|Alaska, mother fucker.
lol this game is no where near as good as Dayz. Idk what shifty was smoking when he said that. Speaking of, I can't wait for Dayz stand alone alpha to come out so we can all have a laugh at just how bad warz actually is.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

I miss shifty
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Still think this?
Nope, it's a shitty scam and they fooled me. I wanted this to be good. I was desperately hoping for DayZ playable on my laptop and WarZ was the answer until now.

Somebody needs to sue their asses and shut their business down. This wasn't cool.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Still think this?
Nope, it's a shitty scam and they fooled me. I wanted this to be good. I was desperately hoping for DayZ playable on my laptop and WarZ was the answer until now.

Somebody needs to sue their asses and shut their business down. This wasn't cool.
A M A Z I N G
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651
Hope you bought it off Steam, at least.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20 … rs-refund/

They apparently agree.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
Such a shit game, how do people even play this?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
"It had so much potential" is something I hear myself say a lot when I talk about games. This would be a good instance to use it. They promised us 400 square kilometers of playable terrain to explore with a DayZ like experience on laptop with 200 players running around killing zombies and each other.

Now to wait for the DayZ standalone which will come out never.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
Roc18
`
FUCK YOU SERGEY, YOU MAKE ALL RUSSIANS LOOK BAD.

Just watch
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6718|Ireland | Monaghan

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I hate to say it but I kind of enjoy the fact that there are so many suckers who fell for this shitty scam.  Any minimal level of research shows that this asshole literally took his "War inc" game and turned it into a zombie shooter in order to cash in on the popularity of DayZ.  They lied about being in development for two years, it's more like 6 months.  He's a fraud.  And any noob who was too dumb to connect the dots deserves to get their money stolen.  The funny thing is, people have been saying this ever since the game was announced.

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-12-27 10:43:11)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
What actually happened here, was it an actual full on give us your money for pre-order, then gave no game scam?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
they didnt include any of the features it promkised
Roc18
`

Finray wrote:

What actually happened here, was it an actual full on give us your money for pre-order, then gave no game scam?
If you have the time just watch the video I posted. It explains everything.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Spearhead wrote:

And any noob who was too dumb to connect the dots deserves to get their money stolen.
Nobody deserves to get their money stolen until they themselves have stolen. What kind of person are you to say a dumb person should be robbed? That's messed up man.

I was planning on getting the game if it was good. I'm glad I didn't decide to pre-order and play the alpha.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

And any noob who was too dumb to connect the dots deserves to get their money stolen.
Nobody deserves to get their money stolen until they themselves have stolen. What kind of person are you to say a dumb person should be robbed? That's messed up man.

I was planning on getting the game if it was good. I'm glad I didn't decide to pre-order and play the alpha.
The people who actually spent money on this scam are the same ones who watch infomercials at 3 am and decide to spend money on rip offs.  They are stupid.  They don't do any research.  They deserved it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Spearhead wrote:

The people who actually spent money on this scam are the same ones who watch infomercials at 3 am and decide to spend money on rip offs.  They are stupid.  They don't do any research.  They deserved it.
The game was released on steam. Usually that's a good sign for a game.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651

AussieReaper wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

The game was released on steam. Usually that's a good sign for a game.
My 12 year old nephew bought this thinking it was going to be like DayZ (simply to tide him over until the DayZ standalone), and my brother/his father figured that even being for sale on Steam meant it must be somewhat legit. It wasn't expensive so he allowed it to be purchased without extensive research into the background of the company.

I agree that people often blindly purchase things without doing much research and I typically don't feel bad when they wind up disappointed with inferior products, but there is a difference between a developer simply rehashing the same ol' shit (like CoD), and blatantly falsifying the features of their product.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

Roc18 wrote:

Finray wrote:

If you have the time just watch the video I posted. It explains everything.
>42 mins
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
TLDR version is that Hammerpoint lied about almost literally every aspect of the game. They saw a moment to quickly cash in on the DayZ popularity and took an old game and quickly spit out some half-assed rip-off saying it's been in production for over two years. I hope that company, or whoever is responsible for the game, goes down. What they've done is terrible and they don't deserve to be in business. It's straight up fraud.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

My main concern is that Valve allowed it on Steam. I mean I think it's hilarious how badly this game has failed and what a complete con it is but that's because I was never going to buy it, (unless it somehow was released to orgasmic reviews.) But Valve just plonked it on their service and happily took their cut. While they're good enough to offer a refund it should have never happened in the first place because it is so clearly a pile of shit and it would have taken so little effort to determine this.

When a retail outlet decides to stock something they have to make certain decisions. If they stock something and no-one buys it because it's no more than an assembly of rancid goat turds that is their money gone because they already spent it in order to stock the item. Now while Valve doesn't lose out if they offer a product for sale and no-one buys it, their logic should be no different. Simple quality control. They don't need to fully review each title but as a minimum they need to determine that what they're advertising is what they're selling.

What I believe the intent was of things like Greenlight was to allow indie developers to present their games to a wide audience. What I think has happened is that Valve are just using it as market research. If an attractive looking title gets enough gobschites salivating Valve knows it'll sell whatever the fuck it is and whatever the state it's in. Same mentality made it decide to start selling WarZ. For a company that's so fucking perfectionist over it's own bloody games this is simply not acceptable.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Steam does have a metric shit-ton of bad games. I don't know why anyone would think that being on Steam is somehow any indication on a game's quality. I doubt they would have given refunds if this shit wasn't extremely over-hyped.

Last edited by NooBesT (2012-12-30 20:51:10)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard