Poll

What Do You Like Better?

Warlord52%52% - 65
Ghost town47%47% - 58
Total: 123
Danorge
+7|6156|Denmark // 69! Az
voted warlord. but since the votes are atm. 55 - 55 @ 50% each i must say it's just how i feel about these maps both are very good to play.  I/o ghost town and clean Warlord
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

ghost town

it has the right balance. warlord for getting badges though, i ran over a fuck tonne of people and claymored the palace and tear gassed the fuck out of that map
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
GT all the way.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
Ghost Town.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Warlord, I can't stand Ghost Town for anything other than sniping or using the Apache.  It's got an interesting setup but I always get my ass handed to me every time I play in a Ghost Town server.

Iron Gator should've been included tbh
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6438|King Of The Islands

I like how people post to these things when they get bumped as if the thread ISN'T 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Warlord.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Ghost Town.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Devil's Perch, because I like being American lol.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
Devil's Perch, Night Flight and Leviathan are the best that Battlefield has ever offered.
Night vision, gadgets (tear gas, flash bangs, gas masks, grappling hook, zip line) and interactive map elements (gate, elevator, draw bridges) all in one excellent package.
The maps are also quite big with a multitude of attack ways and the overly dominant jets are not existant.

Also, forklifts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard