-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
baby still not home from the hospital, this sucks.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

-Whiteroom- wrote:

baby still not home from the hospital, this sucks.
My second son was the same way.  Heart wrenching.  But took a week in the UV incubator.  But it's for the good.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Yeah, you know its not that bad of a thing to happen, and all he has to do is sleep in a biliblanket (he just has a high bilirubin count). But all you want is to get them home and start your life. Hes home now, but we have to go in now for a blood test to see if it will stay that way.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6633|Your moms bedroom
Storm is coming. I'm unsure how to keep my beer cold if we lose power
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

keep it outside
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6382
cardinals game + rush hour = 1.5 hours to drive 22 miles

Spoiler (highlight to read):
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
Ordered a part I need for my car and I can't get it anywhere else. It's coming from NY I am never going to get it cause of Sandy. FWP
west-phoenix-az
+632|6382
next year amazon is going to start charging sales tax in arizona

i pay my use tax

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-10-30 19:20:19)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
They already charge us in NY
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
west-phoenix-az
+632|6382
what %
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

west-phoenix-az wrote:

what %
8.875%
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Can avoid the tax by buying from third party sellers though.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
does NJ have lower sales tax? if so send it over there and pick it up through post
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
Maryland's governor has been trying to get our 6% sales tax online as well but thankfully it somehow hasn't happened yet.  Lucky Delaware still has no sales tax, I'll bet people flock there like crazy for Black Friday and general Christmas shopping
west-phoenix-az
+632|6382

Jay wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

what %
8.875%
thats a lot of sales tax

only going to collect 6.6% here

the problem for amazon here is their warhouse(s). although they're not considered a retail location, they technically have a 'physical' presence in the state.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-10-30 19:55:33)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Jay wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

what %
8.875%
thats a lot of sales tax
Most taxed state in the nation

The brick and mortar stores were all begging the state to install the sales tax on online orders because they felt it was an unfair competitive advantage. They were right, of course, but they're still dicks for fucking everybody over like that. If you can't compete with what is essentially a mail order company that takes days to ship the product vs being able to pick it up in a store right away, you don't deserve to be in business anyway.
-Frederick Bastiat
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
Typical American big government, always in bed with big business
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
bloody government!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Most taxed state in the nation
Must be awful, how long ago did you move to another, more libertarian, state which punishes success less?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-10-31 01:58:26)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
10% gst in Aus...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
20% in the UK
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Should have lost 20-30kg before the hot weather.
Oh well, maybe next year.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
america is the only country that gets so riled up about everything that infringes on their 'freedoms'. like they're important or something.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

america is the only country that gets so riled up about everything that infringes on their 'freedoms'. like they're important or something.
Are they not?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard