Defiance
+438|6679

If you want some interesting background music for short segments, check out the soundtrack for serenity (the movie).

There's some good stuff in there.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England
man, that was an awesome vid! i like the sniping spot on the bed of the burnt-out truck in karkand. i would use it more often if there was less arty on it in a typical round. Since the server appears to be PTG, was the whole thing recorded over just one server cycle? You should have got mashtuur in there too, but the sniping is kickass nonetheless.
ssonrats
+221|6653

JaM3z wrote:

EDIT: quick question, what specs are your machine, what settings do you run at whilst recording, as i get 85FPS all maxed out then i hit the magic record button and 5 FPS, its a joke!
My specs are 3ghz 1gb kingston ram(ddr) nv6800gt 256 mb

My settings are all meds and lows and my framerate when recording on fraps is around 20-25 which is a bit poor.
ssonrats
+221|6653
Come on! more karma ffs!
dont_be_ss
+312|6601|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

ssonrats wrote:

Come on! more karma ffs!
already ran out!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6718

ssonrats wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

EDIT: quick question, what specs are your machine, what settings do you run at whilst recording, as i get 85FPS all maxed out then i hit the magic record button and 5 FPS, its a joke!

My settings are all meds and lows and my framerate when recording on fraps is around 20-25 which is a bit poor.
FFS i have 3GHz 2GB DDR X850XT PE 256mb and i get 5FPS, however i can record, half sized at 25FPS which isnt great but its ok, thanks for the reply anyway another +1 if it will let me
dont_be_ss
i get 40-45 fps, when recording on my x1900xtx
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6672

ssonrats wrote:

LOL, I got 3-5 FPS with fraps open with all settings on LOW. 

And I eventually got a vid  -  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=295539
a fly
+105|6652|The netherlands

ssonrats wrote:

hope u like this guys be patient with the buffering as it takes quite long, it's worth it though

bear in mind that i'm not the best sniper. i'm what u call a noob sniper. it was a struggle to get the footage with 25fps. my first and last video, enjoy please +1 +1 +1, nice constructive comments get +1.

Click here to watch snipin-with-black
there are some very nice shots in that, you aim quickly for the head, the way it should be done
ssonrats
+221|6653

Newmy wrote:

What sensitivity do you use for sniping?
I have a Razer mouse, 1600 dpi and it has 'on the fly sensitivity' which enables me to easily change the sensitivity just with the scroll of the mouse wheel. It's real accurate aswell.

It has 20 different settings and i have it on number 3, which i guess would be around 500dpi.
deathhaven
+4|6695
i looked for that album on amazon and they want 35 bucks for it ugggg
ssonrats
+221|6653

deathhaven wrote:

i looked for that album on amazon and they want 35 bucks for it ugggg
what album??

I just got 'Feeders' new CD called 'the singles' Fuckin brilliant! It's got 'just a feeling' on it so you might aswell get it. A must buy i think.

I got it from HMV for a tenner, go to a music store im sure you can get it cheaper than 35 bucks.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-05-23 09:12:43)

Clipse
+-1|6571
Yo yo, sweet video, you make sniping look easy... You filmed it on [PTG] City  Maps didn't you ? I'm surprised my head doesn't feature!!  I must say, not a fan of the music myself
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK
Great shooting! I never have the guts to shoot knowing I wont get a second chance...
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England

Clipse wrote:

Yo yo, sweet video, you make sniping look easy... You filmed it on [PTG] City  Maps didn't you ? I'm surprised my head doesn't feature!!  I must say, not a fan of the music myself
LOL you're definitly clipse555. ive seen you around in [PTG] a lot. On the flatbed of the burnt out truck in Karkand, G3 in hand, to be precise

Last edited by tahadar (2006-05-23 14:23:59)

ssonrats
+221|6653

Clipse wrote:

Yeah all on the PTG server
deathhaven
+4|6695
well in the states it is not in stock at best buy (sorta bummed) guess im gonna have to start diggin round
dont_be_ss

deathhaven wrote:

well in the states it is not in stock at best buy (sorta bummed) guess im gonna have to start diggin round
Isn't there a Virgin Megastore in U.S?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841

a fly wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

hope u like this guys be patient with the buffering as it takes quite long, it's worth it though

bear in mind that i'm not the best sniper. i'm what u call a noob sniper. it was a struggle to get the footage with 25fps. my first and last video, enjoy please +1 +1 +1, nice constructive comments get +1.

there are some very nice shots in that, you aim quickly for the head, the way it should be done
I'm making a sniping video... I usually can aim pretty quickly, but fraps lags me too much so it takes me a couple seconds T_T

On another note, you must play with a lot of noobs, fly. They think you're like God when you have a 3.1 KDR in the jet.
ssonrats
+221|6653

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

a fly wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

I'm making a sniping video... I usually can aim pretty quickly, but fraps lags me too much so it takes me a couple seconds T_T

On another note, you must play with a lot of noobs, fly. They think you're like God when you have a 3.1 KDR in the jet.
eh?
taddzilla
+23|6851|Pembroke Pines, FL.
NIce work on the video, and good shooting as well.
ssonrats
+221|6653

deathhaven wrote:

Try this link for the album.
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/search … 81-4141960
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
someone needs to make a support class video
Entertayner
+826|6578

you've had that movie up for ages mate, i saw it before! anyway +1 cos it owns hope to play with you soon cos I ent played with u yet
alter_ego
+11|6537
nice job helping out your team.......

glad to see you cap flags

btw your song in your video  sucked....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard