FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
Awesome
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Wait!? Dice actually listened to us? Great!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
And not just that, but they actually listened to the one AC-130 per M-COM suggestion. I couldn't believe it when I read that. I guess DICE really does pay attention...sometimes.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
GeoEnvi
+22|6684|Philadelphia, PA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

And not just that, but they actually listened to the one AC-130 per M-COM suggestion. I couldn't believe it when I read that. I guess DICE really does pay attention...sometimes.
Makes no sense to me.  So at the beginning of each MCOM phase, the defenders can all mount MANPAD attacks on the sitting duck AC130?  They might sacrifice 5 or 10 tickets dealing with AC130 rape, but then they can immediately get back to defending the MCOMs.

There's really no way to balance the AC130 on Rush.  There's no middle ground.  Either it's all pro-gunship or pro-defender.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
The gunship is such a rape machine that you only need those first few minutes to take get an M-Com. I've never seen the entire team spawn in IGLA and start taking on the gunship. My friend and I once lasted a good 2 minutes against ~5 guys hell bent on taking us down. Thing is you are going to take hits but if you time the flares right you only take 1 hit every now and then, and the gunship can take what, 6 hits?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
I prefer to snipe pilots as they fly about. Got some great kills recently by doing this, like first bullet I fired when joining the server at the start of a round, or sniping the guy out whilst he was flying from right to left in a downwards trajectory whilst facing about 60 degrees away from me - side snipe
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6368|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Does make a lot of sense

Roger Lesboules wrote:

but why the hell does dice havent made anything about it
You have answered your own question - DICE - doing fuck all since BF3 release date.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

Collateralis wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Does make a lot of sense

Roger Lesboules wrote:

but why the hell does dice havent made anything about it
You have answered your own question - DICE - doing fuck all since BF3 release date.
Finishing the thread before posting is a good thing in this case.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard