13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Ty wrote:

Biden legitimately raped Ryan.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
It's ok though because Ryan's body will naturally abort the pregnancy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

I was expecting that during the rape the moderator would shut the whole thing down. Typical left wing bias!

They should have held the debate at foxnews to ensure it was fair and balanced!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Which debate did you guys watch?

Fact checkers have lit up both of them.

From a debate perspective, it was a draw. Yes, Biden was his typical smarmy self--don't know why anyone would find that surprising.

Neither guy helped or hurt his boss in the debate. Both proved they had a firm enough grasp of the issues to step in, if necessary...which was the point of it all, anyway.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

FEOS wrote:

because partisanship has come to equal win/loss, of course you*re going to spin it into a tie.

today people can't be honest and be partisan, anything said against your party automagically kicks you out of your party.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

13urnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

because partisanship has come to equal win/loss, of course you*re going to spin it into a tie.

today people can't be honest and be partisan, anything said against your party automagically kicks you out of your party.
Then why is Ron Paul still in the Republican party along with some other libertarians?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

War Man wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Then why is Ron Paul still in the Republican party along with some other libertarians?
Why is he completely marginalized by his own party?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
+1,182|6403|'Murka

13urnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

What spin? Every single article I've read on it (except from wing-nut left and right sources) lists it as a tie. I guess all those other people from both sides of the aisle who are in agreement on the outcome are spinning it partisan-style too, eh?

Or not.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

FEOS wrote:

Or not.
or not. with the VP debate, Biden had a better command of the facts (and the theatrics) and showed what a #2 man should be - bulldog for the ticket, president of the senate, and advocate of his party.

he was the rmoney of the VP debate, no denying that how homeschooled you may be.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado
Let me preface this... I had a very dark childhood and took out a lot of my rage online.... I have a kind of bad track record on this site.

I met Cybargs IRL and chat with Cougar.. Patton, TY, everyone I know is my friend. now... (I admit I was being an asshole)

The world will HATE us if we don't vote Obama. Are we ready to fall back into the dark ages???? It's about moving forward.. not greed..

Also Romney refereed to himself in 3rd person and people in the middle east HATE him.

I lived abroad. I know how it is to be the AMERICAN. Let's not betray our friends and family around the world.

When I was living abroad and the stock market crashed because of America.. an angry businessman walked up to me on a train in Osaka and he tore me apart like a Marine drill sgt.

I almost joined the Marines. They wanted me. The rules for joining are now TOO strict. you cannot say you have ever done drugs... Well.. Everyone in America practically has. You can't have SINGLE dent on your record..

Its about balance of power on a GLOBAL LEVEL. not about ME ME ME.

The esoteric alchemists want to meet me.
I helped people by saving their lives.. by being with them at a time of need.
my family is with the masons.

Last thing Ill say.. In quantum theory.. (I heard this from a friends friend grandfather) there was a study that hasn't been put out that states that instead of 2 variables you can use 3. or more.

Have an awesome day
We are GLOBAL CITIZENS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3t5NqywkE

ITS NOT ABOUT GREED AND MONEY ANYMORE. EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH IS HERE TOGETHER.

Last edited by lavadisk (2012-11-10 13:43:45)

FEOS
+1,182|6403|'Murka

13urnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Or not.
or not. with the VP debate, Biden had a better command of the facts (and the theatrics) and showed what a #2 man should be - bulldog for the ticket, president of the senate, and advocate of his party.

he was the rmoney of the VP debate, no denying that how homeschooled you may be.
Everyone's free to have their own opinion. Yours happens to be in the minority.

And that's OK.
― Albert Einstein

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

What the fuck did I just read?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Macbeth wrote:

What the fuck did I just read?
FEOS mistakenly telling me ryan won the vp debate
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

lavadisk wrote:

Let me preface this... I had a very dark childhood and took out a lot of my rage online.... I have a kind of bad track record on this site.

I met Cybargs IRL and chat with Cougar.. Patton, TY, everyone I know is my friend. now... (I admit I was being an asshole)

The world will HATE us if we don't vote Obama. Are we ready to fall back into the dark ages???? It's about moving forward.. not greed..

Also Romney refereed to himself in 3rd person and people in the middle east HATE him.

I lived abroad. I know how it is to be the AMERICAN. Let's not betray our friends and family around the world.

When I was living abroad and the stock market crashed because of America.. an angry businessman walked up to me on a train in Osaka and he tore me apart like a Marine drill sgt.

I almost joined the Marines. They wanted me. The rules for joining are now TOO strict. you cannot say you have ever done drugs... Well.. Everyone in America practically has. You can't have SINGLE dent on your record..

Before you blow me off as crazy.
My moms side is in the Masons I'm going to be introduced to them.

I think the Mayans were right. If Romney wins I believe we will get nuked. We are all moving to a singularity in time. If you haven't noticed how people have been acting differently.... You have your head stuck up your ass..... (no offense)

Last thing Ill say.. In quantum theory.. (I heard this from a friends friend grandfather) there was a study that hasn't been put out that states that instead of 2 variables you can use 3. or more.

Have an awesome day
We are GLOBAL CITIZENS.

Who gives a fuck?

Last edited by Jay (2012-10-15 09:55:20)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Jay wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I think the Mayans were right. If Romney wins I believe we will get nuked. We are all moving to a singularity in time. If you haven't noticed how people have been acting differently.... You have your head stuck up your ass..... (no offense)

Have an awesome day
We are GLOBAL CITIZENS.

Who gives a fuck?
True...... But I don't want the myan's to be correct about this whole global apocalypse thing.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

lavadisk wrote:

Have an awesome day
We are GLOBAL CITIZENS.

holy shit you are fucking batshit insane.

funniest post i have read in a while.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia

lavadisk wrote:

Jay wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Have an awesome day
We are GLOBAL CITIZENS.

Who gives a fuck?
True...... But I don't want the myan's to be correct about this whole global apocalypse thing.
Isn't the Mayan prediction for December of 2012? If Romney wins, won't he have to wait until January 2013 to actually take over the presidency?
And who would nuke America? The only nation that has (or at least, had) the capabilities to wipe out the USA was Russia, and even then only with the near certainty of their own destruction. Does Putin hate Romney so much that he would start nuclear war and risk MAD over it?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
The fuck is with this mayan bullshit again?

There are no predictions of an apocalypse or the end of the world, it's just the end of a celestial calendar, happens every 5000 years.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

lavadisk wrote:

I think the Mayans were right.
Guys seriously, don't think he is crazy just because he believes in this crazy shit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Why is it that left wing crazies are shrugged off as idiots but if it's a right winger it's ZOMG THAT GUY REPRESENTS EVERYONE!!! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY OUR ABORTIONS AND MAKE US LIVE ON PORRIDGE!!!
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Because taking away abortion is the official position of the the GOP and Romney?

Obama isn't going around taking about Mayans
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

AussieReaper wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I think the Mayans were right.
Guys seriously, don't think he is crazy just because he believes in this crazy shit.
thank you AussieReaper.

I was just trying to scare all of you.

I speak for the masses.. I know how the occupy wall-street people feel and how the world feels about America.

I hope you all have a good day. Enjoy Love.. Life.. but that's a little too stuck up to say on an internet forum. lol.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

the stock market crashed because of AMERICA!

just because some dude on a train yelled at you in Osaka doesn't mean the world hates America.  When I was riding the subway in Tokyo people were looking at me like I was from another planet.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
there is definitely a default and deep-running anti-american sentiment in europe (and likely asia too). but these sort of sentiments, when expressed as mass-opinion, cross over into the realms of stereotype and discrimination. discrimination and blind hatred often says as much about the possessor as the -subject of. i'm sure asians and europeans have many valid criticisms of american politics, culture, and people... but there's also a lot of dumb stigma and recycled reactionary boorishness, as well.

i think from an outsider perspective, the most enduring puzzlement of your political campaigns is just the bizarre choice of ethical and moral flashpoints. but i've spoken at length about this here in the past... re: europe's more relaxed, permissive, liberal ethos, vs. america's fire-and-brimstone christian browbeating. that stuff does look a little odd. i mean, just mormonism in general... to a european it really has a much credibility as scientology. the fact one of the candidates for the world's most powerful job is walking around on the campaign trail wearing weird dirty religious underwear is absolutely nutty to us. we've been into the post-scientific-rationalism / bureaucrat vision of politicians for the last 100 years or so. an outwardly pious and dogmatic individual is an easy target for our lefty-liberal press.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-10-15 12:45:51)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
Thank you ayn. I've spoken to somebody about the exact thing.

Actually. It was somebody campaigning for Obama. All I had to do is bring up my Evangelical cousins in Colorado springs who own a church.

He noted all of that.

(needless to say they don't speak to me anymore..)

Last edited by lavadisk (2012-10-15 13:29:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard