unit12stealth
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|4201
Hey all...

I'm looking for an experienced battlefield 2 server administrator with knowledge of how to setup BF2CC, for rcon or daemon.

The gaming community I help maintain, has a battlefield 2 demo server that is attracting quite a bit of popularity.  We tend to run it just because we have extra resources on our machine.  But due to this popularity, we need bf2cc setup and installed so that we can assign powers to our Clan Members to help monitor the server, etc.  I've heard bf2cc isn't all that difficult to install... but the other leader and myself do not have time to sit down and get it running.  We both work, and we're in school as well. 

Task
-Basically all we need done is bf2cc installed and operational so that we can edit map rotation, etc etc.  Once the task is complete, you will be paid and then we will contact you if we need any other things done later on, separate jobs of course.

Requirements
-Solid knowledge of BF2cc.  How to install, troubleshoot, setup, etc.
-General knowledge of battlefield 2
-Ability to communicate with us via Teamspeak.  (mic preferred, but not required)
-Some knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2
-And other general server skills, etc

Compensation
This is a paid position.  Don't expect $100.. but we can work something out.  We're not a rich community...

Contact

If you are interested, please PM me.  If you have any information of your previous work, that'd help us decide.

Thank you all for your time,
Stealth

(Notice to Forum Admins:  If my post breaks a rule, I'm sorry.  I read through the news section and did not see anything about posting these types of ads, etc.  I apologize in advanced if this breaks any rules.)

Last edited by unit12stealth (2012-10-08 10:44:15)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Probably wanna post here. Good luck with finding someone.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
what Finray said, this thread wont get you anywhere most likely in this section, but in Clans you will hopefully get a good response. Good luck
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Moved.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
unit12stealth
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|4201
Thanks guys.  I posted in that section as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard