Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
I've got some arctic silver sitting right here but I'd have to go buy compressed air. Money is also really tight at the moment (car rego due, girlfriend's bday in two weeks, gotta book flights for a wedding in December, etc. etc.) so I can't afford to shell out on a new card.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
So did as that video I posted suggested and there was about as much crap in there as in the video

About to give it a go in game but not doubt it should be running much better. Thanks Ken.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
Played a round on high settings (which I usually just run at medium) and the fan didn't even start making any noise, lol
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Have/had the same problem and made a thread on it. This is the only reason I'm not playing BF3 currently until i get a new PC. Looks like you had dust. There's something wrong with my card.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=145060
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
Ok, so it really was the dust. Running quite smooth on auto video settings, which has the bulk of everything on high, motion blur etc. Fan is nice and quiet. Prior to this the fan was cranked up on low with some frame rate stuttering.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard