Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA
Playing BF2 should always be about playing for fun, whether one sux or not...
Milkballs
+16|6529|CT, US
I still think BlaZiN is insane for the ammount of time he's played. Call him a revive whore but his score is huge like xbox in comparison to time played.
slidero
"leader board play"

lmao.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6613|England
Yeah, Aslan, ain't seen you on the Moon or on TS recently. Personally I would like to see Firestorm on the leaderboard at #1. I can't stand Volx (I mean check Craigleye (sp?) videos) hes a fucking joke.
tgust5
+22|6597
what happened to Blaxin.uk!!!!!!
I was rootin for him to be the first to reach half a million and he like...stopped playing or sumthin.
12inchnick
+17|6601

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

firestorm only plays for fun now. i play iwth him alot. he said so in ts. here is proof. http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5093/s … 4qd.th.png
I dont buy it, why would he still be commanding if he is just playing for fun...

He has commanded for 2k hours, you would think fun would be something new

Last edited by 12inchnick (2006-05-26 01:17:31)

Loco_Bandito
+0|6595|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
I cant stand firestorm all he plays is commander, (no offence to the guy) I would really like to see someone at the top who is pretty good at every kit and has an average on every map not jus whoring the on thing, to me that guy should be at the top and thats who EA should award at each month.
Black Vaine
+43|6592|K-Town, Sweden

Loco_Bandito wrote:

I cant stand firestorm all he plays is commander, (no offence to the guy) I would really like to see someone at the top who is pretty good at every kit and has an average on every map not jus whoring the on thing, to me that guy should be at the top and thats who EA should award at each month.
I think thats BushViper you talking about
n00b.Worx
+44|6696|West Berlin!
No, he means someone like Inc|LoKi
devilcat
+7|6661
All the top 10 players are Admins, seems there running some nice padservers
ssulli
+17|6670|Raleigh, North Carolina
@Devilcat -- BushViper (#9), to my knowledge, is not an admin.  He plays a wide variety of servers, simply judging by the servers I've encountered him on (EA US Official's umpteen servers and Speedygameserver's 24/7 Warlord come to mind).  I don't know about the rest.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6659|The Hague, Netherlands
[N)@(M]Kain is not an admin; he plays EA UK Killing field warlord 42.
Before he played on Baf server ....
He has never been an admin .
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska
Looks like firestorm is done all he plays now is that new MOD that will be coming out soon. Guess it will be Germany and Japan racing to the top now.
Frytrixa
+10|6596|Germany
Take a look in Volx History... he earned over 18000 points between 1 update o0
Psykotik2912
+9|6600|Manchester, UK

Frytrixa wrote:

Take a look in Volx History... he earned over 18000 points between 1 update o0
Actually, take a closer look at the score before then, its level. He actually continued playing consistently, but bf2s was never updated for that period. I cant tell the dates exactly, but it seems to be between mid-March and the 31st. No-one updated his stats between those times, so the charts appear like that.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
Has anyone thought that Blazin.uk might actually be dead?
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
Blazin isn't probably playin cos he's worried about his health LOL:)
metatr0n84
+10|6555|Germany

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

[N)@(M]Kain is not an admin; he plays EA UK Killing field warlord 42.
Before he played on Baf server ....
He has never been an admin .
i can confirm this as a member of N)@(M ... we dont have a ranked server, so we mostly play on the ea uk killing field, baf and some other servers.

probably we will get a ranked server soon ... but so far we dont have one
AnOctaveBelow
+1|6523

.-^Jackabo^-. wrote:

Yeah the optician probably gave him strict instructions to gradually get used to sunlight again.
Kolhozik
+38|6636|Phila, PA

devilcat wrote:

All the top 10 players are Admins, seems there running some nice padservers
What is it with you, and pad-servers???? Just because you suck in the game, does not mean that others do too. Do some research before making such accusations.

In ref. to http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=393702#p393702

Last edited by Kolhozik (2006-05-28 12:00:04)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland

E7IX3R wrote:

yea i killed him
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
Its depressing for Firestorm... I mean look at his hours...and his SPM, they are huge hours to make up for his poor SPM, and by poor SPM, I mean its low for someone who plays Karkand 24/7. He can't possibly compete with Blazin or Volx, because there SPM's are 4 and 5.5. Which is like...double his and so in half the time they can match his score. {TA}Firestorm only played to be #1, he should have given up 2000 hours ago as soon as he relized he wasn't good enough. He had his taste of fame but to think it would last...well, Dreamer!?
ATC
+58|6714|...

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Yeah, Aslan, ain't seen you on the Moon or on TS recently. Personally I would like to see Firestorm on the leaderboard at #1. I can't stand Volx (I mean check Craigleye (sp?) videos) hes a fucking joke.
I see you on there all the time. I play Karkand TONS. I havent gotten into TS or the server lately.. But yeah. FireStorm Should be in #1 spot. But it takes alot of time to get there and keep that position. I dont really think he wants to put as much time into it anymore. BF2 is just getting old, FireStorm and BlaZiN are getting bored of it. But I betcha FireStorm will take first when 2142 comes out. I'm sure the first few days it is out he'll be on pretty much 24/7.. Just to boost himself up there.
fo0k
+14|6717|London, England

.-^Jackabo^-. wrote:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome I would expect.
leesupport
+39|6653

E7IX3R wrote:

actually he played today so he must have just been taking a break..cant blam the guy i would too after playing that much..would get a little boring

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard