Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
Prometheus 7/10
Boondock Saints 4/10
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Prometheus rated higher than Boondock? K.
CC-Marley
+407|6820

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

same
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
Boondock Saints was honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utterly tasteless trash. It's the 90's equivalent of a B-movie starring Jason Stratham.

Prometheus was decent and I think people just hate on it because it's part of the Alien franchise and it didn't live up to the hype. I'd take it over Aliens 3/4 any day.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

prometheus was such a pretty movie and was alien related

that is pretty

Last edited by Brasso (2012-09-17 05:34:08)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

This man, he knows what's what.

Now nobody mention Boondock Saints 2.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Aries_37 wrote:

Boondock Saints was honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utterly tasteless trash.
Agree

It's the 90's equivalent of a B-movie starring Jason Stratham.
Transporter is a decent action movie.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Don't remember if I posted about this one.

Last movie I saw in theaters was
Celeste and Jesse.

It was enjoyable and even sad.

Brasso wrote:

snow white and the huntsman - 5/10

a 7/10

i enjoyed the fx very much so
the dwarves were pretty cool too. need more of them.

//
the prequel to TRAINSPOTTING is in the works, author interview here  http://www.npr.org/2012/09/15/161098360 … ng-prequel

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2012-09-17 08:21:43)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Snow White and the Huntsman - 6/10

The effects were excellent, but either the acting or directing (or both; I'm not sure what to blame) didn't really hold my interest. The entire movie felt like a trailer spread out by bits of numbing fluff.

At least Kristen Stewart was able to convey emotion on occasion, unlike the borefest radiating from every aspect of Twilight.

Rumor has it that a sequel's in the works. Normally I approve of numbering them, but "Snow White and the Huntsman 2?" I hope that's not it.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6381

Brasshole wrote:

and charlize theron dies too what gives
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

wait... that movie did well enough to get a sequel? yikes
it's kind of a romance... deal wit it
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
What, Snow White and the 7 dwarves who strike at snow white? Granted I didn't see the movie and don't plan to see it.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

it's kind of a romance... deal wit it
I hope they don't go all Edward/Jacob with the sequel between the huntsman and William.

Brasso
+1,549|6622

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Brasso wrote:

snow white and the huntsman - 5/10

a 7/10

i enjoyed the fx very much so
the dwarves were pretty cool too. need more of them.

//
the prequel to TRAINSPOTTING is in the works, author interview here  http://www.npr.org/2012/09/15/161098360 … ng-prequel

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Snow White and the Huntsman - 6/10

The effects were excellent, but either the acting or directing (or both; I'm not sure what to blame) didn't really hold my interest. The entire movie felt like a trailer spread out by bits of numbing fluff.

At least Kristen Stewart was able to convey emotion on occasion, unlike the borefest radiating from every aspect of Twilight.

Rumor has it that a sequel's in the works. Normally I approve of numbering them, but "Snow White and the Huntsman 2?" I hope that's not it.
ya the effects were really impressive, cool art style, especially when she inhales the black gas or whatever.

kristen stewart maybe had a paragraph's worth of lines in the entire movie and she has zero emotion, looks retarded, is not attractive at all, and overall sucks dick

oh hey she actually does....

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Brasshole wrote:

and charlize theron dies too what gives
its snow white come on

Last edited by Brasso (2012-09-17 10:55:13)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Tonight:

Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2007993/
Japanese occupation of indigenous Taiwan.

Ratings later.

8/10

Fun film. Got spread out over several nights because I was tired.
iceman785
+93|6664|Alaska, mother fucker.
Hunger Games
7/10.

Haven't read the books, probably should.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
I hear they're making one called Catching Fire due to release in '13.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

Aries_37 wrote:

Boondock Saints was honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utterly tasteless trash. It's the 90's equivalent of a B-movie starring Jason Stratham.
No!
iceman785
+93|6664|Alaska, mother fucker.

Aries_37 wrote:

If I could still give out negative karmas you'd have so many negative karmas right now. Unless you're talking about the second one which blew dick.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien

Aries_37 wrote:

Boondock Saints was honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utterly tasteless trash.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London

iceman785 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

If I could still give out negative karmas you'd have so many negative karmas right now. Unless you're talking about the second one which blew dick.
Haven't seen the second one, the first one was bad enough.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

OldBoy 9/10

So good.

Going to watch the rest of the venegence trillogy this week, have only seen OldBoy (multiple times) so far.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
Avengers 9/10

The movie was so awesome and there was quite a few funny scenes. I didn't see any of the other movies before though so I don't know anything about the superheroes, well, actually I saw the Hulk back when I was 8 but that's it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard