Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6259|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I routinely have to cut things, or puncture things, do things that are facilitated with the use of a blade, etc. I use it on a daily basis. Why the hell do you think people buy pocket knives? Mine's just a more robust, more versatile (read: useful) pocketknife.
And it just happened that you picked a matte-black military knife over a utility knife or a multi-tool?

OK
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5190|Massachusetts, USA
I can understand if you hunt, work in a factory or if you work in the contractor business, or in retail. If you're some skinny little kid that has a job at a grocery store, then you have 0 use for a sheath knife.

You wasted money, good job.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
cause it'z badazz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6651

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'll cut your ass like I cut everybody's ass on a daily basis.
people who "cut your ass" use words like "daily basis"?

AussieReaper wrote:

You've got to be the only redneck swiss person in the world.
lol, and a rebel too - bought a Gerber instead of Wenger or Swiss Army
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England
Sheath knife? Looks like a folder to me.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6345|Roma

Jay wrote:

Sheath knife? Looks like a folder to me.
True.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5627|Ventura, California
I can't make a single damned honest freaking post here without all you guys jumping all over me high-fiving each other for whoever comes up with the best insult.

It's a utility knife, it works damn well, and it looks cool. Now say "that's cool I'm happy you got something you wanted shifty"

@Burnzzz, correct haha guess I'm not all that gansta eh? xD
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6821

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I got a couple Gerbers.  Works well for fishing.  Neither one are all black though, like the above.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6543
haters hate
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5627|Ventura, California

Ilocano wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I got a couple Gerbers.  Works well for fishing.  Neither one are all black though, like the above.
Gerbers are pretty decent. I have a small multitool one I use a lot. I like Leatherman more though. I almost bought one but it was more expensive and didn't do anything extra.

My best multitool is a Smith&Wesson one though. Even comes with a sheath to carry on my belt.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6543
I carried a Gerber folding pocket knife for a few years. Was cheap ($20?), stayed sharp, and held up very well. Still have it actually.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
if you're getting a knife because you need something practical, you buy a leatherman.

if you're getting a knife because it looks all tacticoooool and carbon and steel and shit, well you buy what you just bought.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
west-phoenix-az
+632|6543
The gerber I have is lighter and thinner than my leatherman. It also has a larger blade. The leatherman costs much more. There is a time and place for each.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6895|FUCK UBISOFT

buy a knife from parker I hear they're excellent
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
west-phoenix-az
+632|6543
i hear the customer service is the shit
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

west-phoenix-az wrote:

The gerber I have is lighter and thinner than my leatherman. It also has a larger blade. The leatherman costs much more. There is a time and place for each.
mmmm i don't know. i never really found i needed a blade bigger than on my leatherman, and then you get all the other extras with the leatherman.

oh cost i suppose. but you do get what you pay for with steel

(unless you paid parker)

Last edited by FatherTed (2012-09-10 11:12:18)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6651

FatherTed wrote:

if you're getting a knife because you need something practical, you buy a leatherman.
i bought a leatherman

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/burnzz/Cl33.JPG

it has a blade, and a bottle opener. that's all i need.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6821

Yeah, I've got one of those mega Swiss multi-tools, as well as an average Leatherman multitool.  But it's the Gerber that I toss into my tackle box.  Gets the job done.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4996|Amsterdam

13urnzz wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i bought a leatherman

But that one isn't matte (thus not tacticool)
What if you have to kill an insurgent out on those mean streets to protect your freedom and that of the proud Americans around you?

WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN HUH?

HUH!?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4996|Amsterdam

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

Gerbers are pretty decent. I have a small multitool one I use a lot. I like Leatherman more though. I almost bought one but it was more expensive and didn't do anything extra.

My best multitool is a Smith&Wesson one though. Even comes with a sheath to carry on my belt.
A multitool in a sheath on your belt.

Shifty, you have got to be the coolest s.o.b on this forum.
Does the tool-sheath match your phone-clip?

Last edited by Kampframmer (2012-09-10 11:43:45)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

if you're getting a knife because it looks all tacticoooool and carbon and steel and shit, well you buy what you just bought.
Knife on a leatherman isnt really practical or convenient to use though
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6153|Vortex Ring State

Kampframmer wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i bought a leatherman

But that one isn't matte (thus not tacticool)
What if you have to kill an insurgent out on those mean streets to protect your freedom and that of the proud Americans around you?

WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN HUH?

HUH!?
you're on a roll today kampf.

that being said I just use a swiss army knife, it's got a nice cutting blade and a corkscrew

that's all I need.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Knife on a leatherman isnt really practical or convenient to use though
https://www.shepherdsurvival.com/product_images/a/437/Leatherman_wave-M3__68154_zoom.jpg

never let me down v0v
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6892|Toronto | Canada

the people who lived here before left one of those in my room, pretty cool except the scissors ALWAYS get stuck and wont fold in
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6785|949

Kampframmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

A multitool in a sheath on your belt.

Shifty, you have got to be the coolest s.o.b on this forum.
Does the tool-sheath match your phone-clip?
dude this is a "what did you buy today" thread, not a "talk shit on others fashion sense".  The funny thing is this is coming from the guy who wears morpheus sunglasses.  Why don't you work your way back out of the matrix and let people continue to post what they bought without critiquing how they look.

Thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard