Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
i said:

aynrandroolz wrote:

you have seriously got to be a fucking idiot to still play this game. it's fucking shit. it's an insult to fps gaming.

the above trailer is complete proof of everything that is wrong with aaa console-pc 'major' titles. it's all hollywood, no gameplay.

play something else you mongs.
shifty said:

I still have a lot of fun in this game. I wouldn't if it were not for playing with my friends and they feel the same. Haters can piss off
but then a day later shifty also said:

screw this game I think I'm done. patch ruined it for me
seriously though they really fucked up this time around, more than they usually do with patches
They don't give a shit Rukus, and that's the problem. The designers go to battlelog, hear the little immature idiots babbling away at not having all the kewl unlocks the higher skilled players or grinders have, and what do they do? Here's a kit you can buy with all the stuff already unlocked for you!
It's unfortunate that mainstream isn't good gameplay...maybe we'd get a good game. If the masses who the game weren't mental retards we'd get some gameplay features that don't cater to the mentally challenged.
? ? ?

shifty confirmed for dumb little cunt. me confirmed as true prophet.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5032|Massachusetts, USA

aynrandroolz wrote:

i said:

aynrandroolz wrote:

you have seriously got to be a fucking idiot to still play this game. it's fucking shit. it's an insult to fps gaming.

the above trailer is complete proof of everything that is wrong with aaa console-pc 'major' titles. it's all hollywood, no gameplay.

shifty said:

I still have a lot of fun in this game. I wouldn't if it were not for playing with my friends and they feel the same. Haters can piss off

seriously though they really fucked up this time around, more than they usually do with patches
They don't give a shit Rukus, and that's the problem. The designers go to battlelog, hear the little immature idiots babbling away at not having all the kewl unlocks the higher skilled players or grinders have, and what do they do? Here's a kit you can buy with all the stuff already unlocked for you!
It's unfortunate that mainstream isn't good gameplay...maybe we'd get a good game. If the masses who the game weren't mental retards we'd get some gameplay features that don't cater to the mentally challenged.
? ? ?

shifty confirmed for dumb little cunt. me confirmed as true video game hipster
Fix't for accuracy.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
Wasn't shifty confirmed years ago?

aynrandroolz wrote:

i said:

aynrandroolz wrote:

shifty said:

? ? ?

shifty confirmed for dumb little cunt. me confirmed as true prophet.
replies with the word "shifty" highlighted
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251

UnkleRukus wrote:

me wrote:

shifty confirmed for dumb little cunt. me confirmed as true video game hipster
Fix't for accuracy.
what even is a video-game hipster? do hipsters care about something as geeky as video-games? it seems counter-productive.

or are you just saying that discriminating for actual quality in games is hipsterish? 'cause that makes you look like a confirmed internet retard.

to the below: yeah if video-game 'hipsterism' means worshipping of 'vintage' games, not me, sorry.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-09-09 10:01:59)

video game hipster. guy "wearing" a pacman tee? hmm image search  reveals
https://chzvideogames.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/video-game-memes-hipster-gamer.jpg ..

hahahaha
https://eviluncle.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mario-hipster.jpg?w=720

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2012-09-09 09:58:41)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6323|Australia
I can't get myself excited for Armored Kill. I just can't. I try and think about the big new maps and the new vehicles in a good light, but all I keep coming back to is the goddamn unlocks - I mean, gosh, I can't wait to get AK in ~3 weeks and get smashed by all the premium guys because my tank destroyer doesn't have the fucking engine or tires unlocked.

In fact, the unlocks killed the vehicle part of the game for me. I remember when the game was first released and I flew the littlebird for the first time. The enemy scout chopper had heatseekers, while I didn't have flares. That sure was fun, getting shot out of the sky and not being able to do anything about it.
I tried going on one of those cap servers, where you just circle the map in a vehicle and get points, but afterwards I wasn't even half way through the unlocks for any of the aircraft and it was boring as hell, so I just fucked the air vehicles off altogether and only use tanks when I see one lying around.
thepilot91
+64|6232|Åland!

Doperwt. wrote:

well they should give choppers 5 to 10 flares they can use at any time, without reload time. Afterwards they have to fly back to their chopperpad to reload these, which takes time. This way the chopper is more safe and not above the battlefield the whole time. They fucked up the vehicles with the infinite ammo.
yeah, all air vehicles should have been that way along with repair( with or without health regen) and ammo   , tanks and apcs I have no problem with having infinite ammo
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

Spearhead wrote:

I'm guessing neither of you have bother to fly them yet, because they are absolutely broken.  Takes two dozen rockets to take out one tank.
i'm awful with them, but someone actually good can do it in 1 tv + 1 run of rockets.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6686|Tampa Bay Florida
The attack choppers were one of the last vestiges of Battlefield left in this game.  Based on the situation, skills, and sheer luck you could either completely rape the map or be stuck in a stalemate or eat the dirt.  Like I said, one talented enemy with a stinger was a problem, two was a killer.  Soflam and javelin?  You're fucked.  The balance was as close to perfect as I had ever seen it. It was one of the few experiences in this game that reminded me of BF2.  Flying around, getting my gunner kills, and getting shot down when someone better came along.  It was risky, dangerous, and fun. 

RIP Cobra 2005-2012
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

R I P in pieces
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
getting in the gunner seat with a half decent pilot is one of the least risky things you could do in the game.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California

The A W S M F O X wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DICE did 9/11

Still can't get over how ruined helicopters are. A good pair should be nearly unstoppable except from jets and AA. Stingers are killing me more and more. Never seen so many Stingerpusses as my friends and I call them. I'm not looking forward to anything except the snow map in Armored Kill.
"Stingerpusses"??? I suppose everyone should just bend over if the enemy gets in a helicopter and not use something soley designed to stop them? Do you even think when you type, or just let your primal urges take over and hope for the best? You're exactly the kind of "community" member that ruins a game with your un-informed opinions and retard level "input". Get some brains kid.
No sir, you're the one with no brain. On xbox 360 it's 12v12. That means if a few people aren't playing the objective, that team is pretty much screwed. There are CIT-Vs and SOFLAMs, to designate helicopters. There's javelins and guided shells to take out those designated targets. Then there's high caliber belt-fed weapons and opposing air power to take out enemy helis. But noooo, they take out their fucking stingers, stand in one spot not running around the map to actually be useful, and spam stingers. People who play like that are shit and therefore aptly dubbed Stingerpusses.

If you're a stingerpuss, turn away from your vile sin, heathen.

Also, switching a SMAW, RPG-7, or Javelin for a weapon you can only use against air-vehicles is a bad decision. You need to be able to take out armor.

Quit being a condescending stingerpuss
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

-Whiteroom- wrote:

getting in the gunner seat with a half decent pilot is one of the least risky things you could do in the game.
Not when there's half decent enemies with anti-air weaponry.

Do you even read what I say?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! >
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
Stingers were the least effective weapon in the game...
what you said was, "Oh noes! my rape machine got nerfed! fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EA!"
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I love it how everything that was once accepted in BF2 is now suddenly a rape machine in BF3.  Nerfed, utterly useless and irrelevant vehicles up and down the line.  If anything they should have nerfed the scout choppers. 

Christ, go play some Cod you cod licker.

(I use stingers and shoot down enemy attack choppers with regular frequency, fyi)

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-09-09 16:23:43)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
lol, you are the funnies. funny how bad players cry when the things that gave them easy kills get nerfed.

Spearhead wrote:

Sure thing.

Also, what ted said down there.

Also, Nine Eleven!

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-09-09 16:35:17)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

Spearhead wrote:

I love it how everything that was once accepted in BF2 is now suddenly a rape machine in BF3.  Nerfed, utterly useless and irrelevant vehicles up and down the line.  If anything they should have nerfed the scout choppers. 

(I use stingers and shoot down enemy attack choppers with regular frequency, fyi)
they did nerf the scout choppers, for apparently no reason.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

-Whiteroom- wrote:

what you said was, "Oh noes! my rape machine got nerfed! fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EA!"
Did you ever play BF2? You know it takes skill to use a helicopter right? have you ever even fucking flown in one in this game before? It takes skill to fly them, it takes skill to fire accurately, skill to avoid enemy jets strafing you, etc. It's a weapon that should rape everything. In BF2, BF2142, and BC2 the attack choppers raped and nobody complained. This new "generation" of gamers is a bunch of weak pussies. Games are getting easier and taking less time to get good at. What happened to games where it took a long time to get good at. Games were a hobby and you had to work hard to get somewhere, now it's a pass-time or a form of filler entertainment.

"back in my day" bla bla bla games were better, screw you guys.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
^
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6710|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Did you ever play BF2? You know it takes skill to use a helicopter right? have you ever even fucking flown in one in this game before? It takes skill to fly them, it takes skill to fire accurately, skill to avoid enemy jets strafing you, etc. It's a weapon that should rape everything. In BF2, BF2142, and BC2 the attack choppers raped and nobody complained. This new "generation" of gamers is a bunch of weak pussies. Games are getting easier and taking less time to get good at. What happened to games where it took a long time to get good at. Games were a hobby and you had to work hard to get somewhere, now it's a pass-time or a form of filler entertainment.

"back in my day" bla bla bla games were better, screw you guys.
I can go even more back in online gaming days. I started playing on the internet when I was 7 , with a mic too!!! Probably one of the first little kid gamers to play on the internet.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Seriously all these auto-lock on things are crap. Miss the guided missiles like the SRAW from BF2 or Eryx or whatever they were called. Had to hit treads in the front to take out quicker.
War Man

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Seriously all these auto-lock on things are crap. Miss the guided missiles like the SRAW from BF2 or Eryx or whatever they were called. Had to hit treads in the front to take out quicker.
Wire-guided? Yeah those we're alright, I don't mind the dumbfire missiles though.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It took so much more skill to do anything in Battlefield 2. Why did they dumb it down so much? Jets needed F12 view to dogfight and didn't have this air radar crap. Helicopters were way harder to fly and more maneuverable. TV missiles were OHK. Bombs were pretty much OHK on vehicles.

So much awesomeness lost because of freaking pansy ass wussies that buy video games and except to play them like a pro out of the box.
War Man
I didn't mind the lack of F12 view, it's more realistic ya know. Anyway, bf1942 was the best battlefield game, that took some real skill.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard