UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

-Whiteroom- wrote:

actually they go to battlelog and see immature little kids like you bitching just like you do here and then look at the $ made and go back to doing what made the $ happen not trying to make a game that will not make anybody bitch and moan.
Words taken right out of my mouth.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
They go to battlelog, see people complaining about the unlocks and think "they bought the game, they want extra features, lets give them said features at a price and make even more $$$" That's how it works in a free market economy shifty. It's their game and they're going to do what sells the most copies and makes the most money.

Last edited by Jaekus (2012-09-07 22:18:01)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
It's the Amurrican way.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Exactly. They're in it to make money.

Silly Swiss, thinking they should be trying to please everyone.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
not gonna see it from another battlefield or established game. Only in newer games making a name for themselves.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
It's the way it always is. Do something great, it's a huge hit and you've made a name for yourself, then make it as mainstream as possible to cash in.

You see it everywhere, from music to movies to games.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
It's unfortunate that mainstream isn't good gameplay...maybe we'd get a good game. If the masses who the game weren't mental retards we'd get some gameplay features that don't cater to the mentally challenged.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
We're all starting to sound like zique now.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
It's amazing the impact he has made upon us. We're becoming Uziquites, or Ziquites for short.

Last edited by War Man (2012-09-08 12:13:11)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I had a dream last night in which I completed one of the assignments by getting a repair tool kill.  In my dream I was shouting because I was so happy.  Weird.

Anyone want to play?
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

UnkleRukus wrote:

We're all starting to sound like zique now.
but yeah
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
woohoo playin tank superiority with snipers on my team!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They don't give a shit Rukus, and that's the problem. The designers go to battlelog, hear the little immature idiots babbling away at not having all the kewl unlocks the higher skilled players or grinders have, and what do they do? Here's a kit you can buy with all the stuff already unlocked for you!

Each patch goes back and forth. People first complain this gun is too overpowered, so they nerf it and the next best gun becomes the OP one and that one gets nerfed. The cycle never ends because developers are retarded. If they sold so many millions of copies (13 from what I hear) then you've got it made and you don't have to listen to the mentally challenged anymore.
I've read they only made 13 million on BF3, while they spent over 30 million marketing it.  This was from a financial analysis of EA.  Now that ME3 and SWTOR have been such a disasters I'm thinking we'll see a very different kind of game coming from DICE 4-5 years from now.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's unfortunate that mainstream isn't good gameplay...maybe we'd get a good game. If the masses who the game weren't mental retards we'd get some gameplay features that don't cater to the mentally challenged.
We're only going to get a real Battlefield game when they either go back to making PC exclusives OR when the consoles can handle 64 players.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Fuck PS3.  They really went out of their way to release this shit on 9/11 for what I'm assuming would be mostly American consumers (Xbox).  Pretty offensive.

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-09-08 19:46:08)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Should all move to CS:GO then
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Spearhead wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They don't give a shit Rukus, and that's the problem. The designers go to battlelog, hear the little immature idiots babbling away at not having all the kewl unlocks the higher skilled players or grinders have, and what do they do? Here's a kit you can buy with all the stuff already unlocked for you!

Each patch goes back and forth. People first complain this gun is too overpowered, so they nerf it and the next best gun becomes the OP one and that one gets nerfed. The cycle never ends because developers are retarded. If they sold so many millions of copies (13 from what I hear) then you've got it made and you don't have to listen to the mentally challenged anymore.
I've read they only made 13 million on BF3, while they spent over 30 million marketing it.  This was from a financial analysis of EA.  Now that ME3 and SWTOR have been such a disasters I'm thinking we'll see a very different kind of game coming from DICE 4-5 years from now.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We're only going to get a real Battlefield game when they either go back to making PC exclusives OR when the consoles can handle 64 players.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Fuck PS3.  They really went out of their way to release this shit on 9/11 for what I'm assuming would be mostly American consumers (Xbox).  Pretty offensive.
You must be new to this.

The reason PS3 has exclusive rights is because EA pulled some shit when BF3 was released and Sony sued, Because of which PS3 gets early access to all content.

They aren't releasing it on 9/11 because they want to, it just so happens to be a week after the PS3 content was released. Use your brain.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Nine-eleven!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Ea Caused Nine Eleven
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
DICE did 9/11

Still can't get over how ruined helicopters are. A good pair should be nearly unstoppable except from jets and AA. Stingers are killing me more and more. Never seen so many Stingerpusses as my friends and I call them. I'm not looking forward to anything except the snow map in Armored Kill.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
lol
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
After years EA brings back PLANES to the BF series with all exclusive NINE ELEVEN EDITION !!!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
You're all right, it's purely a coincidence they picked 9/11

Rukus, I believe you may be referring to the fact that PS3 owners were supposed to get a free copy of BF1943 when they purchased BF3.  Wow, this week early stuff really does mean a lot, doesn't it?

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DICE did 9/11

Still can't get over how ruined helicopters are. A good pair should be nearly unstoppable except from jets and AA. Stingers are killing me more and more. Never seen so many Stingerpusses as my friends and I call them. I'm not looking forward to anything except the snow map in Armored Kill.
They were balanced before.  Two coordinated guys with stingers could take out the attack chopper with no problem.  It defies all logical explanation, perhaps other than that they suck giant monkey balls

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-09-09 01:59:24)

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DICE did 9/11

"Stingerpusses"??? I suppose everyone should just bend over if the enemy gets in a helicopter and not use something soley designed to stop them? Do you even think when you type, or just let your primal urges take over and hope for the best? You're exactly the kind of "community" member that ruins a game with your un-informed opinions and retard level "input". Get some brains kid.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

well they should give choppers 5 to 10 flares they can use at any time, without reload time. Afterwards they have to fly back to their chopperpad to reload these, which takes time. This way the chopper is more safe and not above the battlefield the whole time. They fucked up the vehicles with the infinite ammo.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I'm guessing neither of you have bother to fly them yet, because they are absolutely broken.  Takes two dozen rockets to take out one tank.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Anyone using stingers in AK is useless against the dozen tanks driving at them. It works out for those maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard