all cuz a fat chick gave you a bad phone number and a fake name.-Sh1fty- wrote:
screw this game I think I'm done. patch ruined it for me
Pages: 1 … 650 651 652 653 654 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread
lol u wish fattyReciprocity wrote:
all cuz a fat chick gave you a bad phone number and a fake name.-Sh1fty- wrote:
screw this game I think I'm done. patch ruined it for me
seriously though they really fucked up this time around, more than they usually do with patches
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Sh1fty- wrote:
lol u wish fattyReciprocity wrote:
all cuz a fat chick gave you a bad phone number and a fake name.-Sh1fty- wrote:
screw this game I think I'm done. patch ruined it for me
seriously though they really fucked up this time around, more than they usually do with patches
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
wtb; attack heli pilot who will let me kill lots and lots of tanks
CV:
am ok with tv
have mic
am hungover
am bad at vidjagames
CV:
am ok with tv
have mic
am hungover
am bad at vidjagames
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Why do they feel the urge to change every single thing every single patch? "hey lets change everything lolz so they think we're actually working on this"
For those of you on PS3, does the 24 player limit ruin this expansion or is it still playable?
For those of you on PS3, does the 24 player limit ruin this expansion or is it still playable?
Last edited by Spearhead (2012-09-06 12:46:25)
Wadda ya mean ruin? To slow of gameplay because of to few players? Didn't seem to bad to me the other night. Pace was fine, but then I was playing against a good team.
Well, yes, I mean ruined as in trying to play vanilla maps on conquest with 24 players and 5 to 7 flags. The game is simply not designed for consoles.
So youre saying no?
So youre saying no?
Last edited by Spearhead (2012-09-06 13:49:48)
Playing the larger maps on the console does not ruin the experience. They actually feel kinda small to me, as long as you stay in a vehicle. There's a lot going on. Think of it as a large TDM map with vehicles instead of infantry.
ok I gave it another shot, I missed playing with my friends.
Helicopters are still ruined. You have to now have a good jet pilot up to defend your helicopter against enemy jets and in the meantime the gunner uses zoom optics to pick people off from afar and TV things. Works pretty good actually as long as they have terrible jet pilots or yours is wrecking their air.
Mortars need a massive buff. Loving the lack of no laser designator on scout choppers. It brought minigun duels back and it's a lot of fun and requires more skill than pointing in the general direction and clicking fire after the missile locks.
JNG-90 is rape, M417 is rape, M416 is rape, LSAT is now rape as well. Magnum didn't need a nerf.
Helicopters are still ruined. You have to now have a good jet pilot up to defend your helicopter against enemy jets and in the meantime the gunner uses zoom optics to pick people off from afar and TV things. Works pretty good actually as long as they have terrible jet pilots or yours is wrecking their air.
Mortars need a massive buff. Loving the lack of no laser designator on scout choppers. It brought minigun duels back and it's a lot of fun and requires more skill than pointing in the general direction and clicking fire after the missile locks.
JNG-90 is rape, M417 is rape, M416 is rape, LSAT is now rape as well. Magnum didn't need a nerf.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
lsat is still shit fwiw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
People use zoom optics on helis? Lol, Thermals is still where its at.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Agreed, Unkle. I never used Zoom or Thermal before, but since Flares are not available, it's all about the Thermal.
Still can't figure out the TVMs. Need to tweak the sensitivity on my stick and don't feel like it every time. AGMs are still the way to go, even if everyone and their brother is popping IR smoke.
Speaking of IR smoke: I was playing Tank Superiority last night and sitting amongst a group of three Tank Busters. I was getting tone locked and the guy next to me popped smoke. The smoke obscured my vision and I backed up. The Javelin shell went right through the smoke and hit me. Seems like it should have been distracted by the IR smoke?
Tank Superiority is kinda cool. Like a TDM for armor. If played well, it's like a cat and mouse game. You can usually find an obstruction or depression in the landscape to hide in, with only your main cannon exposed. The long range nature of the maps gets you working the ballistics reticle a little bit, too. Plus, most of the maps allow flanking moves; especially when all the noobs are dogpiling on the flag CP.
Still can't figure out the TVMs. Need to tweak the sensitivity on my stick and don't feel like it every time. AGMs are still the way to go, even if everyone and their brother is popping IR smoke.
Speaking of IR smoke: I was playing Tank Superiority last night and sitting amongst a group of three Tank Busters. I was getting tone locked and the guy next to me popped smoke. The smoke obscured my vision and I backed up. The Javelin shell went right through the smoke and hit me. Seems like it should have been distracted by the IR smoke?
Tank Superiority is kinda cool. Like a TDM for armor. If played well, it's like a cat and mouse game. You can usually find an obstruction or depression in the landscape to hide in, with only your main cannon exposed. The long range nature of the maps gets you working the ballistics reticle a little bit, too. Plus, most of the maps allow flanking moves; especially when all the noobs are dogpiling on the flag CP.
IR smoke only works for the vehicle that popped it. I ran thermals even before the patch, so its not much different. As always, you just need a good pilot.
If you aren't playing on the PC, TVs are fucking difficult to use. I used to play the 360, but I long since stopped. I play PC now.
If you aren't playing on the PC, TVs are fucking difficult to use. I used to play the 360, but I long since stopped. I play PC now.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
One more comment on Tank Superiority:
It's going to be pretty hard for Tanks to Reign Superior when each team only gets ONE!
Tank Superiority should really be called: Tank Buster Superiority.
It's going to be pretty hard for Tanks to Reign Superior when each team only gets ONE!
Tank Superiority should really be called: Tank Buster Superiority.
Are you sure about the smoke? I've locked a vehicle before that popped smoke, and switched to another vehicle nearby. Missile still went for the smoke and started doing crazy circuits like Bill the weasel.UnkleRukus wrote:
IR smoke only works for the vehicle that popped it. I ran thermals even before the patch, so its not much different. As always, you just need a good pilot.
If you aren't playing on the PC, TVs are fucking difficult to use. I used to play the 360, but I long since stopped. I play PC now.
Vehicle disable is the worst thing ever. Sure it's somewhat realistic but I don't give a crap (ejections ports are on the right side, all is well) because it ruins tank gameplay. People bail and and you don't get a kill. Back in BF2 and BC2 people would stay in their tanks at 10% health because they knew they still had a chance to dodge a shell or get away and repair. Disable is shit in MP games unless they're milsims.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed wrote:
wtb; attack heli pilot who will let me kill lots and lots of tanks
CV:
am ok with tv
have mic
am hungover
am bad at vidjagames
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
didn't need your help anyway ):
i really wish i'd known AFPDS on apc's doesn't replace your HE earlier. utter fucking rape vs everything on bazaar with reactive and smoke.
i really wish i'd known AFPDS on apc's doesn't replace your HE earlier. utter fucking rape vs everything on bazaar with reactive and smoke.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Yeah it's really good! I can't tell how many shells you need to take out enemy reactive armor. I usually disable enemy vehicles with one burst of AFPDS or sometimes that and half a salvo of HE.
ATGM is pretty good but only if they don't have reactive on.
ATGM is pretty good but only if they don't have reactive on.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
APFSDS ignores reactive as it is non explosive.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Agree agree agree agree agree agree-Sh1fty- wrote:
Vehicle disable is the worst thing ever. Sure it's somewhat realistic but I don't give a crap (ejections ports are on the right side, all is well) because it ruins tank gameplay. People bail and and you don't get a kill. Back in BF2 and BC2 people would stay in their tanks at 10% health because they knew they still had a chance to dodge a shell or get away and repair. Disable is shit in MP games unless they're milsims.
Classic BF3. Do something only Americas Army or ArmA would try, except in a game youre trying to sell to noobs. Suppression, recoil, etc etc. So many things in this game have been needlessly complicated by this kind of stuff. It's why I prefer Bad Company 2 myself.
Millions of people still bought it, the fuck do they care about your opinions.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
They don't give a shit Rukus, and that's the problem. The designers go to battlelog, hear the little immature idiots babbling away at not having all the kewl unlocks the higher skilled players or grinders have, and what do they do? Here's a kit you can buy with all the stuff already unlocked for you!
Each patch goes back and forth. People first complain this gun is too overpowered, so they nerf it and the next best gun becomes the OP one and that one gets nerfed. The cycle never ends because developers are retarded. If they sold so many millions of copies (13 from what I hear) then you've got it made and you don't have to listen to the mentally challenged anymore.
Each patch goes back and forth. People first complain this gun is too overpowered, so they nerf it and the next best gun becomes the OP one and that one gets nerfed. The cycle never ends because developers are retarded. If they sold so many millions of copies (13 from what I hear) then you've got it made and you don't have to listen to the mentally challenged anymore.
Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-09-07 21:02:15)
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
actually they go to battlelog and see immature little kids like you bitching just like you do here and then look at the $ made and go back to doing what made the $ happen not trying to make a game that will not make anybody bitch and moan.
Words taken right out of my mouth.-Whiteroom- wrote:
actually they go to battlelog and see immature little kids like you bitching just like you do here and then look at the $ made and go back to doing what made the $ happen not trying to make a game that will not make anybody bitch and moan.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Pages: 1 … 650 651 652 653 654 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread