Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
Inspirational!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

Winston_Churchill wrote:

ya... no. online personas and real life dont mix.
did you have a bad experience with pochsy and tsi or something?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Nyte wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I normally do this to every girl I date.  Information is power as they say.  It really attracts them when you mention small things here and there that relate to them.
hey, that's creepy.
Let's say you were gonna go out with some girl.  You did some quick research on her and find out she likes Game of Thrones.  Unfortunately, you know jack shit about it but armed with this information, you can know go and read up on Wikipedia what this is.

During your date, you *casually* ask her what books she likes to read.  She may mention Game of Thrones at which point you start up some BS conversation with her to entice her more.

That's the gist of it really.
So you fake everything then. This girl is perfect for you.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Welcome to nerd dating.
also degree in culinary arts and DoD job? bitch plz

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2012-09-06 07:19:59)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

now can we close that s thread?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Crazy chick is crazy.  Move on. 

Pretty much the gist of it. 
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Welcome to nerd dating.
hey hey hey

she cooks for the president. AND LIVES IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY BITCH. TOP SECRET SPY SHIT HERE.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

Cybargs wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Welcome to nerd dating.
hey hey hey

she cooks for the president. AND LIVES IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY BITCH. TOP SECRET SPY SHIT HERE.
she's an official food tester... tests if the food going to the president is poisoned.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
What a good chuckle.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Some of you guys are experts at wearing something out quickly
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Jay wrote:

Rule #1 of the internet is never date a girl you met on the internet in a male dominated atmosphere (4chan qualifies). She will be ugly or crazy or both 99% of the time.

edit - That rule actually applies to women in all male dominated activities. Hello military females.
Nonsense.  I've got relatives, friends, etc from the military, with a few female vets.  Personality runs the same gamut as civilian people.  If anything, military gives them confidence, accountability, and responsibility traits.  I co-chaired a booth at my son's fair fundraiser with a female vet.  She's hot, BTW.  Her boyfriend is military as well, but she definitely wears the pants in the family.  I managed the workers while she mostly took care of logistics.  She got things done.  She understood my leadership/management background, so we got along real well.  My kind of girl.  The type who can take care of themselves.  Can't handle the type, well, then, it's you without the backbone.

My wife has a similar personality as well.  She can hold her own.  She recently hired an RN female, former vet, to assist with paperwork.  Yeah, extreme military personality, black and white perspective.  Physically fit, martial arts training, and insanely intimidating.  My wife handles her just like anyone else at her work.  Not intimidated at all.  God, I love my wife.

Nyte, if you've still got that arrogant SOB personality of yours, I'd recommend riding that rollercoaster.  You'll be in for a wild ride, but as long as you don't get chained and whipped (BDSM would be okay.), you'll be in for one hell of a crazy but hella good time.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

DUnlimited wrote:

Jay wrote:

edit - That rule actually applies to women in all male dominated activities. Hello military females.
my god the military females. worse than crazy
You guys are wimps.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

aynrandroolz wrote:

I can safely say this girl is probably one of the nuttiest fucks I have ever seen. and I've ploughed my way through my own fair share of crazy.
And can you say you regretted every one of them?  If anything, as long as you can maintain a level head, it's a bucket list "experience".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ilocano wrote:

Jay wrote:

Rule #1 of the internet is never date a girl you met on the internet in a male dominated atmosphere (4chan qualifies). She will be ugly or crazy or both 99% of the time.

Nonsense.  I've got relatives, friends, etc from the military, with a few female vets.  Personality runs the same gamut as civilian people.  If anything, military gives them confidence, accountability, and responsibility traits.  I co-chaired a booth at my son's fair fundraiser with a female vet.  She's hot, BTW.  Her boyfriend is military as well, but she definitely wears the pants in the family.  I managed the workers while she mostly took care of logistics.  She got things done.  She understood my leadership/management background, so we got along real well.  My kind of girl.  The type who can take care of themselves.  Can't handle the type, well, then, it's you without the backbone.

My wife has a similar personality as well.  She can hold her own.  She recently hired an RN female, former vet, to assist with paperwork.  Yeah, extreme military personality, black and white perspective.  Physically fit, martial arts training, and insanely intimidating.  My wife handles her just like anyone else at her work.  Not intimidated at all.  God, I love my wife.

Nyte, if you've still got that arrogant SOB personality of yours, I'd recommend riding that rollercoaster.  You'll be in for a wild ride, but as long as you don't get chained and whipped (BDSM would be okay.), you'll be in for one hell of a crazy but hella good time.
Nothing to do with any of that. Your run of the mill military female has insane over-confidence built on the fact that they they reside in a 20:1 male to female environment. Most of them will cheat on you in a heartbeat because they can. Most of them are headcases. You have experience with two ex-military females, I have experience with many more and I wouldn't touch any of them with a ten foot pole.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Jay wrote:

so jay, tell me about all these 99% crazies, the IRL experience. This rule is interesting you have made. lol. what did she do to you?

EDIT:
got the lowdown.

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2012-09-07 12:28:46)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

I personally love confident women.  Yes, even over-confident ones.  I like it when they take charge.  I, being an arrogant SOB, keeps me from getting whipped.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ilocano wrote:

I personally love confident women.  Yes, even over-confident ones.  I like it when they take charge.  I, being an arrogant SOB, keeps me from getting whipped.
It's false confidence though. Every time we got a new girl in our unit there would be a pack of about 20 guys following her around like sharks trying to get in her pants, no matter how ugly. The uglier ones would then jump from guy to guy until they either ended up pregnant or one of the fools proposed. My rule of thumb was six months until married or pregnant or both upon arrival. The rule failed twice.
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

What has the above got to do about confidence.  I'm talking about women who won't take shit from your average guy.  Who do the extra work to prove that they are as good as the guys.  Nothing about giving some.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ilocano wrote:

What has the above got to do about confidence.  I'm talking about women who won't take shit from your average guy.  Who do the extra work to prove that they are as good as the guys.  Nothing about giving some.
And those women are 1 in a million in the army. Trust me. The ones that overcompensate while in leadership roles because they feel they have to are the fucking worst. By the book, uncompromising, etc. They're fragile and can't cope with adversity.
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

No fair.  I can't reasonably refute.  Never been on the inside...
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391

Jay wrote:

And those women are 1 in a million in the army. Trust me.
Jay boned 1 million army women
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
/flex
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Long extended stays in confined spaces.  It's possible.

More so if you are a merchant marine.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Jay wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

And those women are 1 in a million in the army. Trust me. The ones that overcompensate while in leadership roles because they feel they have to are the fucking worst. By the book, uncompromising, etc. They're fragile and can't cope with adversity.
By the book, uncompromising...are those necessarily bad things when it comes to leadership in the military? Isn't that is what is expected? (note:I am really asking...I assume they would be good things, but I don't know, since I am not in the military)
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

By the book, uncompromising...are those necessarily bad things when it comes to leadership in the military? Isn't that is what is expected? (note:I am really asking...I assume they would be good things, but I don't know, since I am not in the military)
Those traits are liked by superiors, hated by the people that work for you. There are a lot of army regulations that are stupid but a person like that is never going to question any of them. The best types of commanders are those that shield the soldiers below them from the bullshit that rains down from above, because there is a lot of it, and a lot of it is half-baked and unpleasant to deal with. Because there are so few women in the military compared to men, they are scrutinized more, and thus are more inclined to overcompensate.

I had a number of first sergeants (head sergeant for the company) but two stood out: one was a female that would never show her face without her uniform being immaculate, her makeup and nails done etc. She was tough as hell, but she was fair, and she shielded us as much as she could from bullshit. I had another that was male, was cheating on his wife with females in the unit so never wanted to go home, would go out of his way to make up extra bullshit that kept us late every night so he wouldn't have to go home, and was generally an unpleasant dirtbag. Obviously I liked the first one, and despised the second one, but she was an exception to pretty much every rule.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard