+2,006|5328|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

You were a poor skank once.
Never a skank
how much did you pay then?
Dating is expensive. Who knows?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
jay you need the license plate heskank

sadly its taken in ohio
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

jay you need the license plate heskank

sadly its taken in ohio
Nice!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
rdx-fx
+955|6561

rdx-fx wrote:

Fuck's sake, man.. Am I the only person that was awake in the 6th grade boys health sciences class when they specifically covered "Don't stick your dick in crazy"?

Reciprocity wrote:

indeed, that's the first thing boys hear.  Just like the first thing girls hear is, "With great pussy comes great responsibility.....but really, you can do whatever you want.  Have fun."
I thought it was "a nice set of tits will get you anything you want. A brain to match those tits will get you everything you want."
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
So anyway, who gets to do the vaginal probing?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Me
-Frederick Bastiat
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

You can start with your own.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
rdx-fx
+955|6561

Dilbert_X wrote:

So anyway, who gets to do the vaginal probing?
I think whoever is sponsoring that bill, should have a bowling ball shoved up their ass.

Y'know, medical necessity - to make sure their head fits up their ass without undue impact on their legislative abilities.

I'm pretty sure coerced vaginal probing meets the definition of rape in some locales.
("coerced" as in 'you have to submit to this unnecessary humiliation, or we will withhold the surgical procedure you requested')

Last edited by rdx-fx (2012-09-03 14:55:30)

Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
as long as the little whores can avert their eyes from the monitor, who cares?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
We could extend some parallels here, maybe any politician who votes for a war should have to sign their kids up to the infantry?
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6702|Cambridge, England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-yo … e-19621675 kind of relevant.

Abortion in UK is fine yet this woman has received 8 years in jail for it.

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2012-09-17 05:18:10)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

UK has a term limit on legal abortion - this lady's self-perfomed abortion was outside of the term.  In addition, "The defendant pleaded guilty in July to administering a poison with intent to procure a miscarriage."

So are you trolling or just being stupid on purpose for sake of debate?
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6702|Cambridge, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

UK has a term limit on legal abortion - this lady's self-perfomed abortion was outside of the term.  In addition, "The defendant pleaded guilty in July to administering a poison with intent to procure a miscarriage."

Responding to the earlier comments about all abortion being murder and the debate on when life begins, whether a foetus is a life etc etc. Notably the lady has not received life imprisonment for "murder" but still has a fairly hefty term.

Also addresses the fact that banning abortions will not stop them happening, if people really want to abort then they still will.

I thought the link there was fairly obvious however clearly it was far too complex for a lowly moderator to pick up on.

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2012-09-18 04:43:24)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Responding to the earlier comments about all abortion being murder and the debate on when life begins, whether a foetus is a life etc etc. Notably the lady has not received life imprisonment for "murder" but still has a fairly hefty term.

Also addresses the fact that banning abortions will not stop them happening, if people really want to abort then they still will.

I thought the link there was fairly obvious however clearly it was far too complex for a lowly moderator to pick up on.
So you purposely mis-labeled the woman as receiving 8 years in jail for having an abortion (false), and then your response to abortion called being murder is to link a news article about a woman poisoning herself to have a full term abortion?  This furthers the debate on when life begins/whether a fetus is a life how?

Again, are you being stupid on purpose?  A link to a news article and a misleading quote is what qualifies as a sensible response in the spirit of debate?  Sorry, you're a dumby.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced Tuesday that it approved the availability of the Plan B One-Step emergency contraception pill without a prescription for women 15 and older.

This move comes just weeks after a federal judge in Brooklyn, New York, ordered the FDA to make the morning-after birth control pill available to women of any age, without a prescription. Tuesday's FDA announcement, which pertains to an application from Teva Women's Health, Inc., is not related to that, the FDA said.

"The FDA's approval of Teva's current application for Plan B One-Step is independent of that litigation and this decision is not intended to address the judge's ruling," the FDA said in a statement.
This is excellent. Now if we can get the cost of it down and make young women and poor people aware of its existence then we would be on track to get unwanted births and childhood poverty down.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
They give out free condoms all over the city.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

"The stupidity is simply staggering," Rep. Charlie Dent, a moderate Republican from Pennsylvania, told Roll Call. He was referring to the political miscalculation of anti-abortion forces in the House Judiciary Committee who insisted this week on reviving the culture wars, years behind us, still again, with yet another proposed abortion bill.

This bill, championed by Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks, sought to ban abortions after 20 weeks nationwide, with no exceptions for victims of rape or incest. "I'll be very frank: I discouraged our leadership from bringing this to a vote on the floor," Dent said.
Another day, another attempt to stop abortions. Way to win supporters, GOP.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
They're only planning to restrict abortions for white folks though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard