-=RD=-Volx
+1|6614
im fingers hurt alot after playing bf2 :[
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

i thought they would hurt more from starting duplicate forum accounts.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
Ive added a YOUTUBE version of video 1.

The quality is really bad, so it may be the only YOUTUBE one ill put up.

Unless someone has another file hoster, thats not putfile.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850
So far I've watch 1 and 2.

That is just crazy. I really don't see how it's humanly possible to be able to switch that fast while doing the diving. There has to be something else going on.

In video2, is it just me, or is he assault and he just tossed a Supply/medic bag?

EDIT: Just saw 3. Man, he has the grenade cook time down to a science for getting perfectly up and over the fences, eh? quite nice.
Waiting for Filefront to contact the server for #4

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-05-17 01:08:50)

Sexy in Garden
+11|6601

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

rofl, fucking hell, hahaha
khmer
+86|6695|Central California

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Ive added a YOUTUBE version of video 1.

The quality is really bad, so it may be the only YOUTUBE one ill put up.

Unless someone has another file hoster, thats not putfile.
BF2Craglyeye try these other video sites. See if they yield better results

Google video

www.video.google.com

or

Meta Cafe

http://www.metacafe.com/

Last edited by khmer (2006-05-17 01:18:59)

Sgt.Zubie
+77|6593
I played a couple of rounds on Karkand yesterday and -=RD=-Volx was on the other team. I've never seen anything like that in my couple of months of BF2!

I didn't watch these video's , I don't have to since I've seen it myself LOL

I had to come post this after watching him hop all over the place, I did manage to kill him twice and I think he got me like 3 times.

The dude never just runs or walks anywhere, it was so funny watching him. I didn't even know this thread existed but I did a search since I had to come and relate my experience watching the games number 1 ranked player.

I mean I was like holy shit! bunnies really do play BF2!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
For all you doubters the previous post shows
The SEARCH BUTTON works 

Ps. If anyone wants me to put the vids on metafile, or whatever that other one was im happy to comply.

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-05-25 00:14:14)

darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6705

khmer wrote:

We should document all of the top ten to see how they play.
firestorm plays on moongamers karkand 24/7 a lot.  he either commands, or goes afk
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

Watched the video........... how is that shit game play? He looks like he has a fetish for humping tarmac.
If this movement has anything to do with him moving up through the rankings overnight, then I say BAN his ass, or atleast break his legs and give him crutches so he hobbles not dives
He has skills, but he really is takin the piss with that diving shit.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6699
I was just wondering how he has that much stamina to keep going so fast..
Sweetmate
+1|6768
Bunny-hopping-mega-noob
d3x74
+14|6664|NY
He's dry humping the road.. o_O
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK
i tried getting a 1st person view of this..saw it for a few seconds then got kicked for an average ping of 250.
n00b.Worx
+44|6744|West Berlin!

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

"I need a medic here!"
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6756|Omaha, Nebraska
That looks pretty lame... =/
][v][artini
+31|6737|Netherlands
I think hes just doing that to practise... so when he comes in a group of enemys hes bunnyhopping and throwing grenades and ammo bages like hell...
weird though, but i like the bunny hopping
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6598|England
he looks like a retard if you ask me ,macro has got to be there somewhere imho no fucker can keep that up all the time .i have no respect for him as he abuses glitch after glitch .
Sexy in Garden
+11|6601
There's nothing wrong with dolphin diving, just gives you an advantage over other people.

Last edited by Sexy in Garden (2006-05-25 13:25:48)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6598|England

Sexy in Garden wrote:

Theres nothing noob about dolphin diving you guys are just shit and are jealous that people that can do it have an advantage
the term "n00b" is so 2000 m8 learn a new one if i where you.do you honestly think in this day and age of gaming anyone is a noob anymore ??

i think smacktards like you need to learn a new word because unlike the word "n00b" i find you disgusting and offencesive young  sir .
Sexy in Garden
+11|6601

[netsas]knight wrote:

Sexy in Garden wrote:

Theres nothing noob about dolphin diving you guys are just shit and are jealous that people that can do it have an advantage
the term "n00b" is so 2000 m8 learn a new one if i where you.do you honestly think in this day and age of gaming anyone is a noob anymore ??

i think smacktards like you need to learn a new word because unlike the word "n00b" i find you disgusting and offencesive young  sir .
Fuck yourself?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

xD
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6598|England

Sexy in Garden wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

Sexy in Garden wrote:

Fuck yourself?
oh i see you have a small brain and must resort to the "go fuck yourself " taunt .

young lad i expect you masterbate often and have huge sores on your hands thus courseing you to limit your typing such witty responses .

i suggest you spend time with your mother before you go bed soon young chap maybe she can make you feel better about yourself.
Sexy in Garden
+11|6601

[netsas]knight wrote:

Sexy in Garden wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

Fuck yourself?
oh i see you have a small brain and must resort to the "go fuck yourself " taunt .

young lad i expect you masterbate often and have huge sores on your hands thus courseing you to limit your typing such witty responses .

i suggest you spend time with your mother before you go bed soon young chap maybe she can make you feel better about yourself.
Stfu and make me a cuppy tea
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6598|England
also looking on your stats i suggest you keep your mouth shut or somebody might report you for :-

stat-padding

playing on pistol/knifes servers

and useing glitches young lad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard