UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
APFSDS Also ignores Reactive armor, afaik.

Typical setup is APFSDS+Thermal+Reactive with your gunner using Proximity. You can do so much damage with this setup, it's insane.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Wonder what the new vehicle perks will be for AK. I know fire extinguisher is one of them.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Jets might get unguided bombs?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
I want rockets for the littlebirds!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

FFLink wrote:

IF just IF they do, you'd be better off bailing and dropping your 1 granade...but I'm pretty sure we wont see any bombs...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

oh yeah, bomb the carrier!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i don't think we'd get vehicle specs for existing vehicles. how would they translate to vanilla and for people who didn't buy AK? unless they just flat-out give everyone the new specs... but that sounds like an awful amount of effort for dice.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

FatherTed wrote:

i don't think we'd get vehicle specs for existing vehicles. how would they translate to vanilla and for people who didn't buy AK? unless they just flat-out give everyone the new specs... but that sounds like an awful amount of effort for dice.
no different than using guns from other packs in vanilla?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
well with them the theory is they don't obsolete existing guns (no p2win etc) and they just offer a different option. that doesn't work in practice (m417 /mtar are very good) but i'd imagine it'd be harder to balance vehicle specs while still making them useful. i think we'll just get specs for the new vehicles
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5923

thepilot91 wrote:

FFLink wrote:

IF just IF they do, you'd be better off bailing and dropping your 1 granade...but I'm pretty sure we wont see any bombs...
I wish they had included bombs instead of those bloody guided missiles. Even on hardcore they seem to be pretty terrible - and useless if a tank has IR smoke.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

FFLink wrote:

I wish they had included bombs instead of those bloody guided missiles. Even on hardcore they seem to be pretty terrible - and useless if a tank has IR smoke.
they're fucking awful, loved them in the beta , where they disabled tanks in one hit ( gunburst+ missile = dead tank)
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

FatherTed wrote:

well with them the theory is they don't obsolete existing guns (no p2win etc) and they just offer a different option. that doesn't work in practice (m417 /mtar are very good) but i'd imagine it'd be harder to balance vehicle specs while still making them useful. i think we'll just get specs for the new vehicles
Agree on the vehicle perks; the advantages would be blatant. As for the guns, im sure they make the new ones strong on purpose, then nerf them next big patch/expansion.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I still hope they won't nerf my beloved M417.

That gun is amazing!

Look at it...rape never looked so beautiful.

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/battlefield-3/thumb/3/35/M417.png/468px-M417.png

Been like a month or two since the Close Quarters release and it's already my #2 gun. OP as hell but takes skill to use.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

takes skill to use.
doubt it.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

takes skill to use.
doubt it.
Semi-automatic, 20 rounds, 2-3 shots to kill, slow rate of fire.

Doubt all you want blind fool. I've only seen a dozen or so people use it on BF3 (xbox 360) because people choose automatic counterparts over it with higher magazine capacities and rates of fire. I've been killed by the M16A3 more than any other weapon in this game.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

takes skill to use.
doubt it.

Doubt all you want blind fool. I've only seen a dozen or so people use it on BF3 (xbox 360) because people choose automatic counterparts over it with higher magazine capacities and rates of fire. I've been killed by the M16A3 more than any other weapon in this game.
M16A3 has been OP for months. I've not even played this game since it went premium/DLC. Well, I've played it once when my mate came back from his deployment, for like 4 hours, and that's it.

Saying you killed more people with the M16A3 than any other weapon is like me bragging about most of my kills coming from the M26 Dart/G3/HB, doesn't come across as 'skilled' if you're using an OP as fuck weapon.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

doubt it.

M16A3 has been OP for months. I've not even played this game since it went premium/DLC. Well, I've played it once when my mate came back from his deployment, for like 4 hours, and that's it.

Saying you killed more people with the M16A3 than any other weapon is like me bragging about most of my kills coming from the M26 Dart/G3/HB, doesn't come across as 'skilled' if you're using an OP as fuck weapon.
Might want to brush up on your reading skills.

I've been killed by the M16A3 more than any other weapon in this game.
to which you replied:

Saying you killed more people with the M16A3...
My most used weapon in this game is the M16A4 which is burst/semi-auto and much harder to use than the M16A3 due to recoil and being limited to 3 round burst. I like the challenge of using it though, and I do fairly well with it.

My top 5: M16A4 ~ 1600 kills, M417 ~1500, AK74M ~1400, 870 ~ 1300, M1911 tactical ~900

----------

I understand why you don't play it anymore. It is a very dull game, but playing with my friends is the only reason I still enjoy it so much. I am hoping Black Ops II and WarZ/DayZ will be really good.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Might want to brush up on your reading skills.

I've been killed by the M16A3 more than any other weapon in this game.
to which you replied:

Saying you killed more people with the M16A3...
My most used weapon in this game is the M16A4 which is burst/semi-auto and much harder to use than the M16A3 due to recoil and being limited to 3 round burst. I like the challenge of using it though, and I do fairly well with it.

My top 5: M16A4 ~ 1600 kills, M417 ~1500, AK74M ~1400, 870 ~ 1300, M1911 tactical ~900

----------

I understand why you don't play it anymore. It is a very dull game, but playing with my friends is the only reason I still enjoy it so much. I am hoping Black Ops II and WarZ/DayZ will be really good.
Oh, sorry shifty, it's earrrrrly, apologies. You're right about the A3, it is/was OP as hell, but the A4 wasn't much better, it was a laser rifle.

And yeah, that's why I stopped playing, it was the same shit over and over and over. DayZ has kinda lost it's appeal as well, and I reckon WarZ will be shit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I should put my video gaming hobby aside and switch to reading. I believe DayZ will be very fun for myself and friends because we're very creative when we play games. I'm sure we'd probably have tons of fun trolling people and raiding clans or ambushing people. I don't enjoy any game except for Forza 4 without playing it with other people.

As for Battlefield 3, I would like to see some rockets for the minibirds.

Oh and stick with what works FFS. BF2 was extremely popular for a reason you dicks at EA have no brains and failed with this title.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Is there a killswitch for the tv missiles? If I miss hitting the enemy chopper I'd like to switch weapons please.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

AussieReaper wrote:

Is there a killswitch for the tv missiles? If I miss hitting the enemy chopper I'd like to switch weapons please.
yeah press E
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Armored Kill owners will get unguided bombs.
To balance it, everyone else gets an umbrella.

https://i.imgur.com/45f4v.png
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359

globefish23 wrote:

will get unguided bombs.
https://i.minus.com/iswUpAG4oR1WF.gif

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-08-27 15:41:13)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

takes skill to use.
doubt it.

417 is easy and rape. OP, low recoil, huge clip. hook up red dot and kill.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

-Whiteroom- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Camm wrote:

doubt it.

417 is easy and rape. OP, low recoil, huge clip. hook up red dot and kill.
somebody was making fun of me for using a red dot on that, as if it were not effective

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard