M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I still think they need to fix SOFLAM and give it some kind of click to lock function so it stops popping around between targets, at least for when you're actually sighting it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
ccc

fucking empty jeeps
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
does soflam still give you 'target hit' points if it's auto-lasing? going for that medal
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Yeah it does. I'm workin on that one right now myself, I find Norshar as RU works best if you can trap them on the carrier and set it up on the docks. Or if your US and get the RU trapped, the crane straight out from their spawn at the top deck. If you happen to throw one down and then get in a scout heli with laser designator on, double the fun.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i quite like being a camping faggot on the tower on caspian for it so far. got 20 in one round with a clued in dude who was working on jav kills, but rounds like that are pretty sparse. as someone who loves and abuses IR smoke, i'd argue it needs a small, but present window for a soflam + jav to relock and fire.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oh wow scout heli.

hadn't thought about that, do you mean you can drop your soflam, leave it on auto and then use its locks for your own guided?

Last edited by FatherTed (2012-08-20 15:45:41)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Yeah, I find you need big ticket rounds for people to be able to realize that someone is soflaming for them. So 500% Norshar for me, got 100 more to go.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yup 1k caspian is a dream for it. it normally takes about 200 tickets of me screaming for people to use javs before they actually start using them.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299

FatherTed wrote:

does soflam still give you 'target hit' points if it's auto-lasing? going for that medal
I would lay down a soflam then hop in the AA gun on the russian side of gulf of oman.  thats how i got it...
What are you looking at dicknose
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

FatherTed wrote:

i quite like being a camping faggot on the tower on caspian for it so far. got 20 in one round with a clued in dude who was working on jav kills, but rounds like that are pretty sparse. as someone who loves and abuses IR smoke, i'd argue it needs a small, but present window for a soflam + jav to relock and fire.
yeah you got a super leap on that one
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
Keep doing God's work Teds
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

FatherTed wrote:

oh wow scout heli.

hadn't thought about that, do you mean you can drop your soflam, leave it on auto and then use its locks for your own guided?
Sorry, what I meant by this was you can pick up things with the soflam and other things with the heli laser. Speeds up the number of hits you get. Also I like locking up stuff, letting someone else get the first hit for my designate points then I take the kill shot.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
bonus content announced, some pictures.

yay

!

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/08/au … um-events/
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
also an upgraded M40
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
?
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5923

FatherTed wrote:

bonus content announced, some pictures.

yay

!

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/08/au … um-events/
Those artists are incredibly talented. Was expecting a little more from the bonus content though...
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA
Where's the mention of the upgraded M40? How did it improve?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
that was from my shouting at a moron on battlelog, and whiteroom making an in-joke

no buff to m40, sorry
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Aww.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
can anyone with experience in APCs (i've got like 100 kills if that) c/d that AFPDS shells are more useful than ATGM. i always assumed the AFPDS would overwrite your normal AP shells so never even tried them
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Yeah. Its a sweet option. Demos armor and you can have a constant firing mode if you switch back and forth. Great for stuff like covering the last mcom on Siene.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
whats the splash like on inf?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Don't know the exact specs, but seems to work nicely to me.

When you sneak up on some armor, hit them with the shell first, then the primary and they ar disabled before they know whats going on. Another volley of the shell and its pretty much over.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-08-24 15:18:34)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Shit splash. But still good for a constant stream of fire.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Splash isn't too good, yeah, but you can still kill with a direct hit in 1-2 shots. Good for destroying buildings as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard