KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Not only that, but companies are outsourcing more technical and knowledge-intense jobs too.  Companies are taking advantage of populations in places like Poland where job opportunities are low but the knowledge base is high.  Lots of college-educated people with low job prospects and proficiency in multiple languages.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

I really don't want to go back to school in September.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
not very asian of you
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Was going to my friend's house to help him get some stuff for his car so he could pass inspection and I California-stopped into his neighborhood and then the cop pulled around from the other side and then I was freaking out and did it again on the next turn and the cop pulled me over.  Then my friend came up to the window while he was writing tickets and then the cop and some undercover faggot just started blowing it up searching us and sitting us on the curb and I got two $90 tickets.  I can either pay them or challenge them in court and if the cop doesn't show up, then they both get thrown out
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
maybe you shouldnt be such a bad driver
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

Macbeth wrote:

I really don't want to go back to school in September.
i can't wait myself, 2 moar weeks
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
Did anyone else have to look up what a california-stop is? Why not call it a Silverstone, or a Clueless-stop. Weird.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

I can't check in to my flight yet.

And no seat assignment.

fwp
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Jay wrote:

Did anyone else have to look up what a california-stop is? Why not call it a Silverstone, or a Clueless-stop. Weird.
Noob.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

It's a California Roll. Because you're not actually stopping. And it's also the name of a sushi.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
or rolling stop

open pickle jar juice goes everywhere
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Nobody will tell me what the plural of princess is.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Princesses
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Feeling a bit queasy from too much red wine last night.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

the plural of data is data
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

The plural of fish is fish. Fuck you loaves and fishes.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
The plural of plural is plurals
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

mtb0minime wrote:

the plural of data is data
datum data
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Air conditioning at the restaurant sucked. Now I'm going to be all funky for my flight back to the ME.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

The staff of this new Chinese buffet in my town look miserable
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
After having five days off I feel unmotivated to leave for work.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

My luggage is (hopefully) somewhere over the Persian Gulf right now.

United was late leaving Dulles, so our bags missed the connection at Frankfurt. And I had to buy a bunch of shit at the BX at 0100 this morning so I could go to work and have civvies to wear when I go back to the airport to (hopefully) pick up my bag.
― Albert Einstein

BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5182|Flying in my boxcar.
My Univ didn't explain where the new bus stop was so it came 20 minutes later than it was suppose to, due to the group of us being in the wrong spot and having to get it to come back for us.

Last edited by BeardedHobo (2012-08-20 06:21:06)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
banned from a server in a vidja game ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
haha

Board footer