Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5456|so randum
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19226500

lol this happend in bf3 mayb the game is reall lol xD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5579|Little Bentcock
xp
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5280|Graz, Austria

FatherTed wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19226500

lol this happend in bf3 mayb the game is reall lol xD
Publicity stunt for upcoming Aftermath DLC.
Intern at EA pushed the button on the earthquake machine too early.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5615|BC, Canada
Was just on a server, all air maps, no stinger or jav allowed...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|5749|Jupiter

FatherTed wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19226500

lol this happend in bf3 mayb the game is reall lol xD
This deserves its own thread
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5615|BC, Canada
gettin annoyed, every time I use ECM Jammer after the missle is coming at me, i get slammed, every time someone uses it after I fire at them my rockets go to the other side of the map. Is there something I don't know here?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3992|Massachusetts, USA

-Whiteroom- wrote:

gettin annoyed, every time I use ECM Jammer after the missle is coming at me, i get slammed, every time someone uses it after I fire at them my rockets go to the other side of the map. Is there something I don't know here?
Launch ECM after your hear the locking sound, before they fire the missile. Then get below radar so they can't relock you. After that, it'll be a game of getting behind the other guy.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5109|what

I gotta say, using cannister shell is pretty good rape.

Only issue is going tank v tank when they have guided missiles.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5456|so randum
which is why you run with reactive + smoke + canister
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5456|so randum
and yeah canister is rape. OHKs inf from miles and miles away, seriously fucks up or OHKs anything flying, disables jeeps with one hit etc etc etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5615|BC, Canada

UnkleRukus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

gettin annoyed, every time I use ECM Jammer after the missle is coming at me, i get slammed, every time someone uses it after I fire at them my rockets go to the other side of the map. Is there something I don't know here?
Launch ECM after your hear the locking sound, before they fire the missile. Then get below radar so they can't relock you. After that, it'll be a game of getting behind the other guy.
Been doing that, still get hit half the time, sometimes it doesn't even launch for me. And when I fire at other people they were letting them go once my rocket was half way to them and it would work for them...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|5179|Escea

-Whiteroom- wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

gettin annoyed, every time I use ECM Jammer after the missle is coming at me, i get slammed, every time someone uses it after I fire at them my rockets go to the other side of the map. Is there something I don't know here?
Launch ECM after your hear the locking sound, before they fire the missile. Then get below radar so they can't relock you. After that, it'll be a game of getting behind the other guy.
Been doing that, still get hit half the time, sometimes it doesn't even launch for me. And when I fire at other people they were letting them go once my rocket was half way to them and it would work for them...
There's a lot of problems with the countermeasures.

If I use a Stinger/Igla and lock on, they pop ECM and it lasts almost until the next lock on, sometimes even preventing lock on regardless of altitude or the fact ECM has stopped. If it doesn't actually prevent a subsequent lock on, they fire it after I launch and the missile does a couple of circuits around them before detonating (about 70% of the time) in mid-air.

Alternatively, I'll either get instantly locked on and hit, fire ECM and it does a few circuits and hits, or fire it and get locked on and hit before it reloads.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|5179|Escea

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/28748/Battlefield-3-Armored-Kill-Armored-Shield-map-Screen-5.jpg

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2012-08-13 09:14:45)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|5179|Escea

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|4861|CA
Does Origin leave itself open whenever BF3 is launched for anyone else?  Is there a way to turn that off?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5647|Devon, England
Yeah.

Just rightclick systray icon and close it. Not sure how soon it can be done after BF3 starts to load.

I just close it after I'm done with BF3.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|4861|CA
I use to be able to launch BF3 and while Origin would launch too, it would automatically minimize itself to the taskbar.  Now, Origin likes to stay open every time I launch the game.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|5665|England. Stoke

TopHat01 wrote:

I use to be able to launch BF3 and while Origin would launch too, it would automatically minimize itself to the taskbar.  Now, Origin likes to stay open every time I launch the game.
Yes it does that since it's last update. It's annoying.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3992|Massachusetts, USA
Is there just like no hardcore servers or something? My list only brings up about 12-20 US hardcore servers.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5693|Oxferd Ohire
xbox?

get 30 with at least one person on pc

shit anyway
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3992|Massachusetts, USA
Nah, PC now. HC is the only way to go tbh. Fuck that regenerative health crap. Still not finding more than a few, even with all the conquests selected, all amounts of players and server player limits selected.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5611

Got premium? DICE really loves to split the player base with all the DLC.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3992|Massachusetts, USA
Got premium, maybe it was the time of day or something.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
find a nice statistic on my battlelog heh.   

Quits    24.272%
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5456|so randum
finding some intense satisfaction in soflaming for teams that are jav-spammy

there's something glorious about seeing 6 javs swarm at a fully crewed tank
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard