Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

[YouTube] http://youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri= … &gl=US[/youtube]

This looks awesome. Can't wait.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
this movie will inspire a new generation of idiots to think that the 2nd amendment could defeat an army of tanks, missiles and rockets.
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
I'm getting sick of hollywood's remakes and reboots, have some fresh fucking ideas for once
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
immigrant
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

this movie will inspire a new generation of idiots to think that the 2nd amendment could defeat an army of tanks, missiles and rockets.
Outgunned rebels have done pretty well over the past fifty years... ijs...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
someone whos been to iraq shouldnt say that
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
better off than people who can't do nothing bout it tbh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

eleven bravo wrote:

Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

someone whos been to iraq shouldnt say that
They won didn't they? They got the entire world turned against us politically until we pulled out. Now they have a fucked up government and daily car bombings, same as it was when we were there. As soon as we withdraw from Afghanistan it's going to turn right back into the shithole it was before, just like it did after the Russians ran away. The Vietnamese beat us politically too.

Yes, one on one, no military or guerilla army stands a chance against us. We can roll in with our tanks and jets and bomb the fuck out of them. We're very good at killing people, I'm not denying that. What I am saying is that all a rebel force needs to do is hold on long enough, do enough damage, win enough support politically from all the people that hate war, and they will eventually prevail. The kill rate will be completely lopsided of course, but you can't tell me that IEDs weren't an effective way to drive up the body count and get the people back home sick of the wars.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
spoken like a true pog
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ok.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
But yes, the original movie was beyond retarded.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

eleven bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

wolverines!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
what fucking planetr are you in to say that the iraqi insurgency won?  Do you know anything about the engagements that occurred during that war.  do you know know that the united states military has not lost a platoon sized or larger fight in the last 50 years? In a strictly military fight, not considering any kind of public opinion at home, the united states military will run over any population with its own arms.  Everyone in Iraq had a weapon and the insurgency got their ass kicked.  you are so stupid it almost makes my eyes bleed.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

what fucking planetr are you in to say that the iraqi insurgency won?  Do you know anything about the engagements that occurred during that war.  do you know know that the united states military has not lost a platoon sized or larger fight in the last 50 years? In a strictly military fight, not considering any kind of public opinion at home, the united states military will run over any population with its own arms.  Everyone in Iraq had a weapon and the insurgency got their ass kicked.  you are so stupid it almost makes my eyes bleed.
I never said that they won individual fights on the ground. Of course they got steamrolled whenever they popped their heads up and attempted a toe to toe engagement. I clearly said that we are very good at killing people. It doesn't matter, we lost the war politically, same as we're losing in Afghanistan politically. People want a clearly defined beginning, middle and end to their wars, and when the enemy can push the end out of sight they win. What were the successful engagements of the past fifty years? Grenada -> go in, topple government, free students, leave. Over and done with in days. Similar story in Panama. Desert Storm -> go in, kick Saddam out of Kuwait, declare victory, leave. Kosovo -> go in, kick Serb ass, free Kosovo, profit. Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam were victories for the enemy because they didn't give up and outlasted our political will.
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
China, russia and nk will have positive public opnion no matter what! Kill the capitalist pigs they will scream!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
desert storm didnt really work out

come on now adams dont act like AR theyre having a dst

Last edited by RTHKI (2012-08-11 08:41:53)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

No, but it had a clearly defined beginning, middle and end. The epilogue is what didn't work out
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

RTHKI wrote:

Im a little bit serious though us western folk are soft. nks glorious leader is a god to them, they will follow him for however long he wanted them too
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Adams_BJ wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Im a little bit serious though us western folk are soft. nks glorious leader is a god to them, they will follow him for however long he wanted them too
Probably something to do with the fact that the people actually vote for leaders, unlike Commie sector Korea.

Last edited by War Man (2012-08-11 10:23:10)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Probably something to do with the fact that the people actually vote for leaders, unlike Commie sector Korea.
And this is why you will one day be a koreas sex slave
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
which korea?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
North korea is best korea
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Josh Peck lol.

It looks really corny.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Cliché as hell but looks like there will be some good gun fights worth my time. I saw the first movie and enjoyed the whole underdog vs. evil Russian invaders thing. I like guerrilla warfare in movies and games.

Eleven Bravo and Jay just turned this in D&ST.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard