Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

well i used the Holy search function, and ended up with no results, but i was wondering if u could get badges from in a tank. im working on my vet spec ops badge, just to show people that i have at least one vet badge, but can i go around and kill 20 people in an apc/tank? i think thats how i got my basic spec ops badge, but that was a long time ago...
Buzerk1
+44|6828
In short yes...
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

alright thanx.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.
ya i got a few of mine ina tank...like 3 in one day
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6749|Brixham, UK
Is it a bit like the air defence badges? I remember thinking 'omg, I got an air defence ribbon!,' then about 3 minutes later:

'OMG OMG OMG I GOTS AN AIR DEFENCE BADGE LOL'

Obviously, that was exagerrated, but you know what I mean. It was a shame really, since i'd had 100 points that round and there was still a while to go, but I had to leave because my dinner was ready.
Das_Capitolin
+0|6745|Reno, NV
I have been fighting the award bugs all week, and so I hopped in the armored vehicles trying to get my Armored Service Ribbon (20 minutes/ 19 kills) and 37 minutes/29 kills later I was awarded "Veteran Engineer Combat" and not the Armored Service Ribbon.  Although during the game I was awarded the badge, I am yet to see it in BFHQ or here, much like my pistol badge and others.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.
dam that suks, must have got a bad cd/game
lmao j/k....i haven't had any trouble at all...but some times it takes a few hours or even a day to update from some servers.
Das_Capitolin
+0|6745|Reno, NV
I just talked talked with my buddies who played online with me last night, and they have yet to see awards they "received" in game over the past couple of days.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard