jnick
+22|6774
On most of the awards, there's at least 1 or more requirement lines that say "array" if you click on them on a players stats page.

Just brining it to your attentiion.

EDIT: I noticed somethings also funky with UBAR too .

Last edited by jnick (2005-10-29 10:25:54)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland
Awarded to those individuals who have distinguished themselves through excellent skill and teamwork

* IAR: First place

Warning: Division by zero in /www/htdocs/BF2Stats.php on line 1254

Warning: Division by zero in /www/htdocs/BF2Stats.php on line 1258

Warning: Division by zero in /www/htdocs/BF2Stats.php on line 1261

Warning: Division by zero in /www/htdocs/BF2Stats.php on line 1263

Yeh somethings not right there.
D-RuN[PsL]
+0|6748
What does Global Array mean?
jnick
+22|6774
Something to do with coding. Obviously something went haywire on Chuy .
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Pish post on you all. It's fixed already.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6773|Alabama Coast, USA
Hate to argue with the great one... but are you sure?
Wisher1981
+1|6747|SWEDEN
why does it say ARRAY on almost every ribbon and medall.... ??? some bugg... or are u updating .. or EA changing requirements???

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2005-10-30 01:44:47)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6748|The Netherlands
array is only where the time requirements should be
Wisher1981
+1|6747|SWEDEN

fdcp_elmo wrote:

array is only where the time requirements should be
Yes... i know... but what does it mean??? i dont get it...
T1mbrW0lf
+2|6788|Eastern PA

chuyskywalker wrote:

Pish post on you all. It's fixed already.
Ahhhh - you might want to double-check on that. Virtually all the time requirements have been replaced with the term "Array" . . .
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Ahhh, yeah. I am sure I fixed it. Make sure to clear your cache.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Ooooooo. On the little roll out thing. I've been looking at the UBAR pages and thinking "What the crack are they talking about."

That portion of the player page is being worked on. Sneaky sneaky. Check it later tonight.
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6780|The Void
I also see on the medal for player part of the page.
This where the requirements are.
Ill post a example.

You are still working towards earning the Basic Command Badge.

Basic

Description: Awarded on the basis of proven skill in the area of command.

Criteria:

Command Rating: Satisfactory
Requirements:

IAR: 40 Command Points
Next Badge: Veteran Command Badge

IAR: 25 minutes as Commander
Array    <-------------
Array    <-------------
Awards: Basic Command Badge

Not sure if he is aware of that.
This is the best bf2 stats site!
Keep up the great work.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

chuyskywalker wrote:

Ooooooo. On the little roll out thing. I've been looking at the UBAR pages and thinking "What the crack are they talking about."

That portion of the player page is being worked on. Sneaky sneaky. Check it later tonight.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6807|englewood FL.

chuyskywalker wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

lol, u must get sik of people not reading before they post huh?
Mike233
+0|6788
myn still says array.. how can i clear my cache?
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
He said it's being worked on... and I have a sneaking suspicion of what he's doing... but I won't say.

As for the one that asked what it meant... I'm guessing this is done in PHP, but no matter, in many languages you can simply print some variable, say a float that represents 3.458, and it'll display 3.458.  This works with most variables, except arrays... some languages have methods for printing them, others will just print something like "Array".

My guess is he's gonna display an array there... but doesn't have the formatting done yet.  ...and I'm not gonna say what I think the array might be.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6779|Florida
https://img445.imageshack.us/img445/9185/bug4jq.png
Guruz
Sir
+20|6831|government yard in trenchtown.
We all know and we all care about that, too.

I, too, think I know what is gonna replace that 'Array'.. but it's not really hard to guess it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Ok, the "array" has been fixed. No, really, go check
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6780|The Void
Hey thats awesome!
Good idea !!
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
Yup... I was right. 

Nice one Chuy, but on one of the medals the % bar doesn't really make sense...  Combat Action Medal... best kill streak.  My best kill streak is 15, it will take xDays to get the other 10?  Legion of Merit Ribbon (I think is the name, next-to-last one) has the same type stats (kill streak, and death streak), but I have those... so they're just check marks.  Probably best for these to be just like badges: Red X, or Green Check.

Excellent presentation though.

Of course, if you really want to get fancy, you could include the time it would take if you devoted 100% of your playtime to some vehicle or kit.  So for instance for some vet class badge, it tells me it'll take a year to get 15h as that kit...  of course, I could knock that out in a weekend, if I only used that kit every time I played.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6769|Germany
Nice work Chuy.
Working on a running system is quite irritating for others how don't know how to develop a system.

Keep smiling and do what you like to do, it's great.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Yup... I was right. 

Nice one Chuy, but on one of the medals the % bar doesn't really make sense...  Combat Action Medal... best kill streak.  My best kill streak is 15, it will take xDays to get the other 10?  Legion of Merit Ribbon (I think is the name, next-to-last one) has the same type stats (kill streak, and death streak), but I have those... so they're just check marks.  Probably best for these to be just like badges: Red X, or Green Check.

Excellent presentation though.

Of course, if you really want to get fancy, you could include the time it would take if you devoted 100% of your playtime to some vehicle or kit.  So for instance for some vet class badge, it tells me it'll take a year to get 15h as that kit...  of course, I could knock that out in a weekend, if I only used that kit every time I played.
Yeah. The ratio stats are weird. I'll perhaps ignore them in the future because I don't think I can accurately do a Time To Acquisition unless I start using the trending data -- and I'm not quite up to the task of doing that yet.

As for the "straight time" I think I just forgot to include that because it *is* calculated
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

So for instance for some vet class badge, it tells me it'll take a year to get 15h as that kit...  of course, I could knock that out in a weekend, if I only used that kit every time I played.
As for the "straight time" I think I just forgot to include that because it *is* calculated
Oh no, I meant vs. daily play time... same calculation as is done for "250 Hours Play Time".  IE: if I need another 50 hours in a kit, given my average hours per day, it should take about 15 days, or such.  So perhaps, "To get the next 50 hours, it will take you 15 to 67 days", the shorter time being if you went 100% with that kit/vehicle based on historical play time per day, the longer being if you used it the same as your historical data (as is currently calculated).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard