eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
lol
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I'm having a good laugh at all the armchair retards online right now discussing the Chick-Fil-A issues. On the one hand you have the retarded conservatives moaning about how Chick-Fil-A is a great gay-hating company and is doing the right thing, then on the other hand the liberal retards are saying Chick-Fil-A hates gays and is full of hate...oh and more hate, hate hate. While in reality many people there are present to support freedom of speech while the two sides use those customers' supposed reasons to further their stupid internet argument agenda.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Spearhead wrote:

Alex Jones lol.  Might as well be citing Sarah Palin.
Undoubtedly, but the name on it holds a bit more weight than Sarah Palin.

There's also this guy, Roberto Mangabeira Unger, one of Obama's old professors, who's now fairly critical. Add to that consternation from other well-educated politicians (on the left and right) and scholars and I'd say Obama's intellectual command of the constitution is anything but the flawless gem it's painted to be. It's at the very least no longer beyond question.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm having a good laugh at all the armchair retards online right now discussing the Chick-Fil-A issues.
I just laughed because both sides have obese slobs who are still going to get their fried chicken fix no matter what.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
haha true that

But the other will go to KFC for a double down.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I don't even know what a double down is and I don't particularly feel like being enlightened, but I'm positive it involves 24oz of pure lard. Now excuse me while I go make a bacon-avocado sandwich.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't even know what a double down is and I don't particularly feel like being enlightened, but I'm positive it involves 24oz of pure lard. Now excuse me while I go make a bacon-avocado sandwich.
Two fried chicken breasts sandwiching cheese and bacon. No bun. Had one once for the novelty and it was smaller than expected and not very good.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

the name on it holds a bit more weight than Sarah Palin.
Nope. I think Sarah Palin is more grounded in reality than Ron Paul.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
ron paul delivers babies therefore he has no wrong opinions
Tu Stultus Es
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

But Sarah Palin's opinions are better because she can see Russia from her house.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

eleven bravo wrote:

ron paul delivers babies therefore he has no wrong opinions
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

foxnews.com got rid of their comment section.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
lame
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Woman who snatched newborn from hospital sentenced to 12 years in prison

I know prisons are crowded, but on the surface that seems like an insignificant sentence for what happened...
Right thread this time. Science thread is so slow that it sometimes throws me for a loop when I go to click on the top thread for dast chat.

12 whole years for a kidnapping that lasted that long...OH NO, NOT 12 YEARS!
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6360
Give her life or death
she should never be free again
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
west-phoenix-az
+632|6360
This guy decided to take the law into his own hands. Lucky for him it worked out.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-08-06 08:49:28)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Give her life or death
she should never be free again
How is that fair to the victim? No, seriously.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-08-06 10:05:37)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
well she pretended to be her mother for some 20 odd years
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

It wouldn't be fair to the victim to execute her or put her in a super max for the rest of her life, like WPA thinks should happen, because she is the only mother the victim has ever known. The victim still probably loves her and wouldn't want to see her mother rot away in jail just to satisfy some 'tough on crime' people's blood lust.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6360
Do we know how the daughter feels about the kidnapper now that she knows the truth?
I don't understand how finding out something like this can't dramatically change the relationship between the kidnapper and the daughter.
The parents are victims here too. Probably even more so than the daughter since they're the ones who had to live with knowing their daughter was out there somewhere and couldn't find her. That could be a very painful thing to live with.
Kidnapping is one of the most serious, life changing/destroying, crimes a person can commit. The damages are permanent.
She may have treated the daughter like her own, but that doesn't change the fact that she kidnapped someones child.
Completely unacceptable.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-08-06 10:47:53)

Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6703|Cambridge, England

Macbeth wrote:

It wouldn't be fair to the victim to execute her or put her in a super max for the rest of her life, like WPA thinks should happen, because she is the only mother the victim has ever known. The victim still probably loves her and wouldn't want to see her mother rot away in jail just to satisfy some 'tough on crime' people's blood lust.
I agree tbh, woman is probably messed up enough without that.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

A man with Parkinson's disease who was arrested during the Olympic men's cycling road race while sitting beside the route has said he wants a "letter of exoneration" from Surrey police, claiming their treatment of him was disproportionate.

Mark Worsfold, 54, a former soldier and martial arts instructor, was arrested on 28 July for a breach of the peace shortly before the cyclists arrived in Redhouse Park, Leatherhead, where he had sat down on a wall to watch the race. Officers from Surrey police restrained and handcuffed him and took him to Reigate police station, saying his behaviour had "caused concern".

"The man was positioned close to a small group of protesters and based on his manner, his state of dress and his proximity to the course, officers made an arrest to prevent a possible breach of the peace," Surrey police said in a statement.

Worsfold, whose experience was first reported by Private Eye, claims police questioned him about his demeanour and why he had not been seen to be visibly enjoying the event. Worsfold, who was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 2010, suffers from muscle rigidity that affects his face. He was released after two hours without charge or caution.
Land of the free
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
That's terrible
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Lucky he wasn't executed on suspicion eh?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Why has the Pentagon sunk $Trillions into a dildobot?
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19200285
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
dil you aint even trying
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard