Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6700
Anyone else notice this?........go to the SQUAD screen and you can see everyone...friend or foe on it.......strange thing when the commander gets UP a UAV......it only shows the UAV related info...once the UAV stops......its back to seeing everyone on the map again.....friend or foe....who made this patch?..........STEVIE WONDER???
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6673|USA
Hax!@

but seriosuly....get a screeny

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2006-05-24 19:24:27)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6805|Toronto Canada
hahha that would be jokes if you could see the other team. i havent checked yet
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6609

Snakeyezzz wrote:

Anyone else notice this?........go to the SQUAD screen and you can see everyone...friend or foe on it.......strange thing when the commander gets UP a UAV......it only shows the UAV related info...once the UAV stops......its back to seeing everyone on the map again.....friend or foe....who made this patch?..........STEVIE WONDER???
This "bug" occurs if you're an Red/Blue-Name-Tag-Glitch-Victim. Happened to me already.
crownvic96
+5|6594
i've had a glitch on wake when i was playing china where vehicles from both sides would just be gray, even though someone was flying the plane. it was odd.
shoupgroup
+1|6680
I noticed a glitch last night where the UAV was flying right over me as I was capturing a flag on Wake 2007 and it  never indicated an enemy in the area.  The next thing I know my tank gets C4'd and they still don't show up on the UAV as it continues circling overhead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard