+940|5669
close and re-open origin
choose the go offline option in origin
try joining a random server

that should fix your problem.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
BF3 just started apparently limiting itself to slightly over 1gb ram. no idea why, all 4gb of my ram is showing up + it's still being dumb after swapping the ram around etc

googling is being little help ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Anyone else rubber banding and experiencing lag spikes on Xbox 360? All was good until yesterday, and I started lagging like mad, just like I did when I first bought the game and almost threw it in the garbage because of how terrible the lag was.

My connection is fine, nothing else lags. NAT is open, my Xbox is allowed on my Firewall list, etc.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

I can't get PB to work. I've reinstalled, manually updated, added to the appropriate lists for my security software...and I'm still getting kicked for PB issues.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Worked for a bit...new DLC installed...and it doesn't work again.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Is the PnkBstrA service set to start automatically?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

bugz wrote:

Is the PnkBstrA service set to start automatically?
Yes.
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

And yes.
― Albert Einstein

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

I'm getting the BF3.exe has stopped working crash EVERY round now.

-Completely removed/uninstalled BF3.
-Completely removed/uninstalled Origin.
-Re-installed Origin, Installed BF3, updated BF3.
-Disabled cloud sync in Origin.
-Manually updated PunkBuster.
-Removed my video drivers in safe mode with driver sweeper. Re-installed the latest nVIDIA drivers.
-Ran Memtest for a couple hours without error (I'm about to let it run overnight to see if that brings anything up).
-Ran chkdsk.
-Ran sfc (system file checker).
-Windows is up to date.

I'm out of ideas. I feel like I've done everything short of a reformat
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

something audio perhaps?
FEOS
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Pretty sure my punkbuster problem is just ridiculously high ping.

Oh, well. I'll get to play the new maps in a few months, I guess.
― Albert Einstein

CC-Marley
+407|6799
Any ideas on how to get my 4 and 5 buttons on my Mx518 to assign in BF3? My drivers are up to date. Thanks in advance.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
nevermind got it
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
Did anyone here have this problem?
When you go in-game, the in-game menu (deploy thingy) just keeps scrolling and scrolling up and down? Like you were holding a key but you're not. Even when you deploy yourself, the sound of the scrolling is still there and your character is moving (like shaking) so you can't really play but you can move and shoot normally.
What was already done but didn't help:
- reinstalled game
- reinstalled origin
- updated video drivers
- mouse and keyboard up to date
- deleted bf3 settings in my documents
- windows restored to previous point when the game was still working
- since that didn't help, windows are back to date now again

I doubt this could be the reason but maybe it is? o.O
Yesterday during the game, the power went out. And the computer rebooed. Since then, this thing is happening, before it never did and never had any issues or errors. All other games and everything else is working fine, except BF3.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
You're not alone:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo … =scrolling

There's even someone on the XBox with what seems to be the same problem.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
Keep getting disconnected randomly throughout some games. Fucking annoying as hell.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Temporary technical error, please try again in a while.

the fuck?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard