MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6164|Schofield Barracks
I haven't been on here as much as I used to be mainly because i barley ever play PC games anymore, but i really miss bf2s. I was on this site whenever i wasn't playing Battlefield 2 way back when. If any of you on here remember me at all you'd know that I've always wanted to join the Army. Well today i completed my enlistment process and took the Oath of Enlistment, ill be leaving for OSUT in January. I'm going to try to visit the site more often and if anyones up for some Battlefield 3 of GTA on xbox I'm on usually every day before work so send me an invite. It's great to be back.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

whats your MOS
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

SEREMAKER wrote:

whats your MOS
11x, ill find out if I'm 11b or 11c once i get to Infantry School.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
11b i hope
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Congraturations. Invest your pay wisely. Don't assume the Army will cover for much. Keep up with education the best you can while you're in as well.

And try not to laugh if a drill sergeant looks comical.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I remember you! congratulations man and welcome back
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Congraturations. Invest your pay wisely. Don't assume the Army will cover for much. Keep up with education the best you can while you're in as well.

Thanks for the advice, and yeah i really need to work on holding my laughter.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

follow this

you can easily get your associates while in, bachelors if you're committed ....... you just have to wait after the 1st year you're in
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
haha yeah Maguire I had a female DI come PT us one time (i'm enlisting in the Marines, went to MEPS; got a temp DQ for eyesight) and at first I almost laughed
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

SEREMAKER wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

follow this

you can easily get your associates while in, bachelors if you're committed ....... you just have to wait after the 1st year you're in
yeah I'm definitely going to get as much education in as i can.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

-Sh1fty- wrote:

haha yeah Maguire I had a female DI come PT us one time (i'm enlisting in the Marines, went to MEPS; got a temp DQ for eyesight) and at first I almost laughed
I was at MEPS today in Boston. God i hate that place I got DQ'd for a medical but i got a waiver right away. I watched 4 episodes of surviving the cut and the ricky bobby story or whatever its called before I took my physical.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

follow this

and it won't cost you a dime ... but you can't use it till after the 1st year

and when you get out and decide to continue your education and currently employed ..... you'll get a check for time missed from work while getting education
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I was at MEPS today in Boston. God i hate that place I got DQ'd for a medical but i got a waiver right away. I watched 4 episodes of surviving the cut and the ricky bobby story or whatever its called before I took my physical.
Yeah MEPS, happiest place on earth man

The people in LA who worked there were, for the vast majority, assholes. There were some nice folks too though, but mostly cold jerks.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
kinda like bf2s
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

SEREMAKER wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

follow this

and it won't cost you a dime ... but you can't use it till after the 1st year

and when you get out and decide to continue your education and currently employed ..... you'll get a check for time missed from work while getting education
Doesn't get much better than that.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

-Sh1fty- wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The people in LA who worked there were, for the vast majority, assholes. There were some nice folks too though, but mostly cold jerks.
A lot of the people up in Boston were great but there were tons of dickheads trying to enlist. I saw a lot of people (mainly kids) disrespecting the staff.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

-Sh1fty- wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

and you want to be in the marines
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

isn't your dad like a colonel? Where's your coonskin cap?  Lost the glasses?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

isn't your dad like a colonel? Where's your coonskin cap?  Lost the glasses?
hahaha my uncle was a LTC but i still have my coonskin cap and yes I've lost the glasses.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

hope you filled out from the nerd-spec you were before.  Good to see you again buddy
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

take pics .... lots and lots of pics

I went though a shit load of disposable cameras the first two years ... then barely picked one up after that
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

SEREMAKER wrote:

take pics .... lots and lots of pics

I went though a shit load of disposable cameras the first two years ... then barely picked one up after that
No doubt about that I'm going to be taking tons of pictures. I thought about a helmet cam but I want make sure I'm doing high speed shit before I invest in that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard