cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5033
Wow, what a cheerful group of mongs we have here. Is everyone from London on here such cheeky gits?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

tea and the queen and all that bnz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

cdailey2142 wrote:

Wow, what a cheerful group of mongs we have here. Is everyone from London on here such cheeky gits?
youve also got  a lot of syntax errors
Tu Stultus Es
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Brasso wrote:

the postseason ban doesn't already gut the program? who is going to play for a school that has literally no chance at a bowl game?
ask USC you idiot

and in typical no clue central PA hick fashion i read your posts in this thread and for some reason am not surprised.
hoooly shit rofl. so much hate. also, i'm not from PA.

13urnzz wrote:

inb4haffeysucks
already here
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299

Brasso wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Brasso wrote:

the postseason ban doesn't already gut the program? who is going to play for a school that has literally no chance at a bowl game?
ask USC you idiot

and in typical no clue central PA hick fashion i read your posts in this thread and for some reason am not surprised.
hoooly shit rofl. so much hate. also, i'm not from PA.

13urnzz wrote:

inb4haffeysucks
already here
yes hate.  you state college people are retards.
What are you looking at dicknose
13rin
+977|6449
USC's sins of asshattery =/= PSU's sins of a coach raping boys and the rest of the administration covering for him.

To attempt to compare the two is disgusting.  As much as the NCAA is shit, they should have killed the program.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299
people need to stop being nuts about college sports in the first place
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

they tried to kill the program apparently.  But I agree with Frank Reynolds (shudder) re: people being nuts about college sports

in other news, meeting with a counselor from UCLA tomorrow to discuss going back for another degree or MBA.  GO BRUINS 4 LYFE!
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299
posh git
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359

Frank Reynolds wrote:

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
go raiders!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Wreckognize
+294|6455

Frank Reynolds wrote:

you state college people are retards.
PAer here, I can confirm this.  Penn State is essentially a conglomerate of all the douchebags from high school.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299

Wreckognize wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

you state college people are retards.
PAer here, I can confirm this.  Penn State is essentially a conglomerate of all the douchebags from high school.
and pedo supporters
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299
honestly i am not joking do not hire people from penn state they are all fucking nuts.

"Our first born son will be named for the first commit of the new era of Penn State football," the female Penn State fan wrote.

Facebook provided more feedback as the hours passed. One supporter sent a pledge to have a Franklin replica jersey made. Another promised to paint the new linebacker's number on his chest before every home game. There were also messages from fans of other teams telling him all about the mistake he had just made.

http://oregonstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1389812
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6646
I guess Muslims are all turrorists too, right?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
religion is terrorism
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

xstax981 wrote:

yep
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299

xstax981 wrote:

hmmm let's play your game.

explain to me why we saw support for the joe pa statue for example but no rallies around it, by students, to remove it?  i find it interesting a bunch of tards chanting we are penn state or whatever an not one damn student saying anything to the contrary.  but as eleven bravo said religion is terrorism and i agree.
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6646

Frank Reynolds wrote:

xstax981 wrote:

explain to me why we saw support for the joe pa statue for example but no rallies around it, by students, to remove it?  i find it interesting a bunch of tards chanting we are penn state or whatever an not one damn student saying anything to the contrary.  but as eleven bravo said religion is terrorism and i agree.
How many colleges have you honestly went to where students DIDN'T have pride in their school and community? Penn State is a large community, and the decisions of upper echelon administration have no effect on the sense of community between the students; which is what the "We are Penn State" signifies.

And I couldn't give two shits about a damn statue. A statue didn't rape children in the shower. I couldn't have cared less whether it was torn down or not. It could be the fact that I go to a branch campus, but if it helped PSU move on, then more power to them. But I can see how it is for other students when a statue symbolizing a person they've looked up to is removed because that person made a (pretty damn large) mistake.

But go on, I'm an idiot cause I chose to attend a school a year before anything even came out about kiddie rape.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

How many colleges have you honestly went to where students DIDN'T have pride in their school and community?
Having been and known people from every university in NJ and a few in NY, I can safely say most people don't give a rats ass.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

xstax981 wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

xstax981 wrote:

How many colleges have you honestly went to where students DIDN'T have pride in their school and community? Penn State is a large community, and the decisions of upper echelon administration have no effect on the sense of community between the students; which is what the "We are Penn State" signifies.

And I couldn't give two shits about a damn statue. A statue didn't rape children in the shower. I couldn't have cared less whether it was torn down or not. It could be the fact that I go to a branch campus, but if it helped PSU move on, then more power to them. But I can see how it is for other students when a statue symbolizing a person they've looked up to is removed because that person made a (pretty damn large) mistake.

But go on, I'm an idiot cause I chose to attend a school a year before anything even came out about kiddie rape.
why do you defend boy rape?
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
lol bumming
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299

xstax981 wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

xstax981 wrote:

you know a real response would have been something like "ya those people are idiots and more students should have called for the removal of the statue..."

but i see you are a typical penn state fool so enjoy your degree from pedo u.

oh and btw

Paterno family wants to appeal Penn State sanctions
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/03/us/pennsy … ?hpt=hp_t2
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6646

eleven bravo wrote:

why do you defend boy rape?
I'm not defending boy rape. Did the students rape little boys? No. I hope the people responsible for allowing it all to happen enjoy the same thing they permitted in prison.

Frank Reynolds wrote:

you know a real response would have been something like "ya those people are idiots and more students should have called for the removal of the statue..."

but i see you are a typical penn state fool so enjoy your degree from pedo u.
Those people are idiots. I won't deny that. I personally don't care any less that the statue went down; I wouldn't have protested the removal or would not have attended a ceremony celebrating Joepa after the Freeh report. But yes, sticking to my opinion makes me a fool I guess since I won't kiss your ass and admit that everyone who attends penn state rapes boys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard