duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6810|Cheshire, UK
That's it, we've had it with AOWC and need to find a better gameserver host in the US.

I would like:
East coast (needs to be populated by Euro members)
Good pings/bandwidth (obviously)
Ranked
good support*
Not overpriced

*our Euro servers are hosted by Multiplay.co.uk who are very good with comms. You can ring them if inclined, email of course but they also have an IRC channel which has many staff and admins all the time, this makes a huge difference.

If you like your host (actual experience only please) and would recommend them please let me know who they are.
Huge thanks.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
Honestly, Branzone has a really good service. I've been with them for almost 6 months with no down time.

Pros:
1) Uptime very good
2) They're very good about patching the servers within hours of the release. It took them less than an hour to patch mine yesterday.
3) Lots of available options including free web space
4) Several data center locations
5) Low pings
6) Friendly staff, always willing to help

Cons:
1) They use BF2CC for the server management. That's great for player management, but I prefer a web based control panel such as Cortex.
2) No phone support that I'm aware of. I personally don't need much help. But when a problem comes up, you have to wait for a response from their ticketing system. Pet peeve of mine.

Have a look in their forums for other opinions. I've only seen one complaint, and the person was a retard.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
http://www.team-bf2.com/ is what my clan uses. They have pretty good prices, and they have a good ping. Check out our server if you want to test...IP in my sig.
Adogg
+5|6525
I'm also looking for a BF2 server provider. I like the one that CrazeD posted for price and all... anyone else have some ideas?
doxed
+21|6617
killerpings.com
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6619|Land of =KBK=

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard