thinking murder/suicide.  i'll check the sheriffs blotter
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
i went to a hard times party in santa ana when i was 15
Tu Stultus Es
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Just wanted to stop in to say hi! Off to the exit, see you all later.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425143_686005449381_1415632271_n.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
rdx-fx
+955|6583
'cubes in tha machine is always cold?'
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
put Ice-T on the iced tea dispenser
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Ty wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Ty wrote:

Though I imagine in younger generations he'll mostly be remembered for being Mermaid Man in Spongebob. That guy still cracks me up.
I am 100% sure the overwhelming majority of people my age and younger have no clue who this guy is and will not miss him.
Yes but that's because the overwhelming majority of people are wilfully ignorant towards anything that doesn't effect them directly. You try to engage them in a discussion about something and unless it's a topic they happen to be interested in you get nothing because they can't contribute anything. There's nothing wrong with a little general knowledge, so many people don't seem to have it and it's like talking to a brick wall.

I forgot what my point was. I think it was my general dislike of the people who say "who cares" to any news event, including the ol' celebrity death story. Some people do care, and they're generally the interesting ones.
We were at Madame Tussauds on Saturday.  My kids just walked past Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh.

And on the same floor, while my wife did not know most of the classic figures, she had no problem sitting with Audrey Hepburn./rolls eyes
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

I have an Audrey Hepburn poster in my room. /Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma

Ilocano wrote:

Ty wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I am 100% sure the overwhelming majority of people my age and younger have no clue who this guy is and will not miss him.
Yes but that's because the overwhelming majority of people are wilfully ignorant towards anything that doesn't effect them directly. You try to engage them in a discussion about something and unless it's a topic they happen to be interested in you get nothing because they can't contribute anything. There's nothing wrong with a little general knowledge, so many people don't seem to have it and it's like talking to a brick wall.

I forgot what my point was. I think it was my general dislike of the people who say "who cares" to any news event, including the ol' celebrity death story. Some people do care, and they're generally the interesting ones.
We were at Madame Tussauds on Saturday.  My kids just walked past Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh.

And on the same floor, while my wife did not know most of the classic figures, she had no problem sitting with Audrey Hepburn./rolls eyes
Both of you, if it's before my time, why would I go digging up things that don't directly affect me unless I had a particular interest in the subject?
The sixties had their film stars, so did the seventies. They were big in that era, but it doesn't really interest me unless they did something more noteworthy than be a good actor or whatever, because we have those now.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

Ty wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Ty wrote:

Though I imagine in younger generations he'll mostly be remembered for being Mermaid Man in Spongebob. That guy still cracks me up.

i have a general dislike for when people say "good innings" when someone elderly dies.
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Both of you, if it's before my time, why would I go digging up things that don't directly affect me unless I had a particular interest in the subject?
The sixties had their film stars, so did the seventies. They were big in that era, but it doesn't really interest me unless they did something more noteworthy than be a good actor or whatever, because we have those now.
Because my interest in knowing or caring is not just limited to those that only directly affect me.  For example, the intentional destruction of those buddhist statues in Afghanistan.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

I'll gladly take "good innings" over dieing young.
Cisse
+63|4361
mmm i love it when my sisters bitch comes and licks my ears hehe

cocker spaniel

Last edited by Cisse (2012-07-09 11:56:37)

pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
CC-Marley
+407|6820
what kind of dog is she?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Did '27 already marry Eifa?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
I'm imagining a child speaking Suomi-chav and am terrified, haha

Last edited by Jay (2012-07-09 12:31:37)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ultimate footy hooligan prototype. Kinda like Universial Soldier
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

Ilocano wrote:

I'll gladly take "good innings" over dieing young.
dying*
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Engrish
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

So fucking bored and stuck at work for another half hour.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

And they need me to come in on my day off tomorrow
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
https://www.bourbonblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Brian_OHalloran_Dante_Clerks.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
ive just made some pasta with some cheese and bacon dennis
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
what kind of cheese?
Tu Stultus Es