Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

lol, i just started a post slagging off Chelsea in any way i could to be honest

but nah

they deserve credit for that, i just hope it was di Mateo buying Hazard, Marin and Hulk because that's one hell of a squad being built
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
harrys left spurs
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Well fuck, didn't see that coming....

Bet Liverpool are gutted he didn't do this a few weeks earlier, he would have been the obvious choice.

So where to now? I don't see how he can get a better job than that.
I know fucking karate
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
no idea. chelski's snapped up, so are the scousers. maybe a year on break then have a look at something international?

or he could just retire, fuck knows he's loaded enough
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

i don't think Harry's that good of a manager at all. VdV has said in interviews that HR basically doesn't practise tactics, set pieces or anything lol

i can't see Harry doing much else for Spurs, he took them as far as he could, they need a better manager and the squad kept together to go any further... not much of a surprise either considering their horrific end to the season
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Arsenal to sack Wenger and hire Redknapp? Would be so funny

Why sack Harry? Does the chairman honestly think they can do any better than what they are doing? He did an amazing job, may be not a tactician, but an amazing man manager. I think there's more to this story, I'm sure it will all come out..
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

i highly doubt Levy sacked him because they can do better, something else is involved
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I herad it was to do with contracts:

Harry Wanted 2 year

Levy wanted to gim him a 1 year rolling.

I dont believe that either.

Liverpool and Chelsea moved too quick I think, however Chelsea have got themselves a champions league winning manager.

I reckon Harry to Everton, Moyes to Spurs.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i hope moyes stays at everton, i like him
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Looks like Stoke are the first to nick one of Rangers players on a free
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

not sure why but i've always had a dislike for Rangers and Celtic. probably because they're absolutely shit. a lot of Scottish football fans (yes, they exist) say Rangers deserve it after tax evasion and basically cheating... i don't know about that but i imagine they are having giggles
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
they're both home to some of the dumbest fans in the world. rangers are slightly worse
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

yeah, and i've also remembered why i hate Rangers so much. their fans trashing Manchester city centre... lol, so i'll laugh too now
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
Why were they not trashing Manchester United centre?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
HAHA

LOOK GUYS

HE MADE A JOKE

LOL XD SO RANDUM
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
avb spurs boss
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
I actually he think he might be the right guy for the job, buuuut, will the spurs fans and board be able to accept they are going to have a mid-table finish next season  while AVB implements his  "philosophies" ? Given that they have been finishing in 4th/5th almost every season, I doubt it.

He doesn't have the big egos to deal with like he did at Chelsea, but I still reckon he'll be sacked before the end of the season.

Redknapp was the best thing they'll ever have, stupid move to get rid of him.

Last edited by justice (2012-07-03 15:36:44)

I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

Spurs are funny
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

RVP not re-newing at Arsenal. hopefully not City bound

Robin van Persie's site wrote:

This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.

As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch. I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.

Robin van Persie
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
go gunners
Tu Stultus Es
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Park Ji Sung to QPR.
Oh and Woodgate has gone back to 'boro.

Last edited by coke (2012-07-06 16:59:00)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

transfer of the summer so far though happened today i think

Wayne Bridge on loan to Brighton

from Man City

on a reported £95k a week

paid for by city

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2012-07-06 17:13:38)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Yeah I thought I heard something about that, but wasn't sure whether it was just people talking rubbish, but it's true
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

coke wrote:

Park Ji Sung to QPR.
Oh and Woodgate has gone back to 'boro.
i love park ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard